Sir, i am a student of class +1 (aspiring for IIT), i wanted ur guidance to manage my time to revise my concepts in these 2 months , i have been regular with my studies & almost all concepts are clear , please also tell me about things which i have to be carefull about in this crucial time . Thanking u Aman

Sir,
i am a student of class +1 (aspiring for IIT), i wanted ur guidance to manage my time to revise my concepts in these 2 months , i have been regular with my studies & almost all concepts are clear , please also tell me about things which i have to be carefull about in this crucial time .

Thanking u
Aman

Grade:11

1 Answers

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R
47 Points
14 years ago

Dear student Mr. Aman;

as you said that you are in +1 means you are in 11th class and so there are very less load of examination as compare to 12 student. So try to revise the concept by yours old book only, do not try any new book at this time. Old book(in which are familiar) are the best for that because they will take a smaill time to revise full chapter. and with this you will be more confident. So just revise and parallel of this study for your final 11th exam.
Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed
solution very  quickly.
We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Pramod Kumar
IITR Alumni

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free