sir, i want to know if we need to get qualified in jee on april 11th to get an admission in barch of iit or is it okay to just get qualified in the aptitude test in june?

sir, i want to know if we need to get qualified in jee on april 11th to get an admission in barch of iit or is it okay to just get qualified in the aptitude test in june?

Grade:12

2 Answers

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R
47 Points
14 years ago
Dear student, to get a admission in an IIT, you will have to clear IITJEE-2010 and after that appear for the counselling. This is a correct way to get a admission. There will be a single target to get a admission in IIT so you have qualify the test on April 11. only then you are eligible. if you will not qualify the test with a good rank , IIT counselling will not call you for a counseling. So Dear student, try to score a good rank and get a admission in one of the best branch in IIT. IIT-JEE is like a token to enter into IITJEE. so focus into JEE and do not try to skip any test. With regards Pramod Kumar IITR alumni
vaishali vellala
8 Points
14 years ago

sir, then what is the aptitude test on june 10th for?

it doesnt say any where that we have to qualify in the test on  april 11th to appear for the aptitude exam.

im really confused. please help me.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free