There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,950 off

sir..a one and half months ago i wrote a IITJEE test series(tensors) in my city....i got very less marks in it...though that time my syllabus was not finished..but i thought i wrote well....but now i felt very bad about my marks and now while studying i am keeping on thinking about my marks and getting scared what to do...pls tell me sir how to increase confindence now..???

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear vineet

only method to improve your rank is more hard work.

i think you have completed your syllabus. so from now you should give more stress to those topics in which you feel difficulty. or in which you are not much confident.and at the same time you should keep revising other topic also.Try to solve new question .

best method is to first read the theory part completly from the standard text book and study material and then solve "solved examples" ,and them compair your methodology with the solution given in the text book .and see which is less time consuming. many a time student an solve the problem but the time taken by them is much more which certainly decreses their rank.

and after solving these questions refer question of that chapter from previous  papers. and follow these procedure chapter by chapter.and time to time solve sample papers .

and  do not waste your time in solving question that are very difficult .Many peaople frame such a question which are not a part of  syllabus.and it is  just a wastage of time.

Just stay calm and focus on understanding rather than mugging. Be regular in class and stay with concepts

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
 If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

which is the best motivational video available on youtube than can help to get highest marks for students who are preparing for IIT-JEE Advanced
@ xavier there are many video avaliable in youtube , u can refer to anyone . and also u can take some motivational thought from p bahadur , v.k sharan , and d cpandey also . they have...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
it is a video name with” a dream called iit” if you still have any problem please chat with askiitans counsellor thanks regards sahil
SAHIL 2 months ago
is there any quantum mechanics in electrical engineering?
@ xavier No , its not on electrical engg , but its on mechanical engg. if u can refer to the defination of quantum mechanics then it is its a branch of mechanics that deals with the...
Umakant biswal one month ago
i want the sites for 12 th science maharashtra board free video lectures on youtube
@ xavier u can try out askiitians also , they also have free video on youtube including seminar . and webinar . else try out toppr and embibe also , they are also good ,but not that much as ...
Umakant biswal one month ago
SAHIL one month ago
better contact an coaching class. on youtube it isnt available. but many of the topics of cbse and state board are similar, You can individuaaly search topic names and understand it and...
Shreyas Patil one month ago
sir, I got 64%(overall) in CBSE board. Category- General. Gaurav Shrama. Please tell me wether I am eligible for jee main 2017 if not, then if I give improvement of two subject that is...
@ gaurav you are not elligible for jee main , and u can give the exams , but if qualified u cannot sit in the josaa counceelling . but u can easily take up seats in state engg college...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
hey! Gaurav sorry you are not eligible with this much marks for jee 2017. but yes you can appear for improvement in two exams physics and maths only and can become eligible for jee exam in...
SAHIL 2 months ago
This is not directly related with any topic. My niece is in class 10 CBSE and recently gave her maths FA test. She was given 14/25 since she followed the procedure taught in her tution and...
hi swati In the final result there is 10% weightage of each fa. so all the four fa have total 40% of weightage. while each sa counts for 30%. so total 2 sa counts for 60% of weightage in...
SAHIL 3 months ago
@ swati , Yes , the grades will affect the overall cgpa , see , u have FA1 , FA2 , SA1 , FA3, FA4 , SA2 . IN FA1 , u have 10 percent weightage , and in FA2 u have 10 percent , but these...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
SA 1 exams iclude half syllabus and sa 2 exams includes half syllabus. syllabus of sa 1 is not included in sa 2. sa 1 includes syllabus of fa 1 and fa 2 while sa 2 includes sylllabus of fa...
SAHIL 3 months ago
please mention few best foundation books in phsics,chemistry,maths to prepare iit-jee at the level of 9th and 10th standard?
NCERT Syllabus: Initially you should simply concentrate on basic NCERT syllabus of class 11th and 12th. NCERT books are very good for basic concept building. You can easily finish the...
Ramesh V 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,950 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 4,950 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts