hello sir, i want to check my application status , when i type my application no "A315009895" it give "not been recieved", but when i type "315009895" it give " invalid application no." plz check for my application status.

hello sir,

i want to check my application status ,     when i type my application no "A315009895"

it give "not been recieved",

but when i type "315009895" it give " invalid application no."  

plz check for my application status.

Grade:12

1 Answers

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert
148 Points
14 years ago

Dear basant

Your Application Number A315009895 ( BASANT KUMAR MEENA ) is recorded in our DataBase. However scrutiny of your application form shall be taken up subject to receipt of the hard copy of your application form along with all the relevant documents by the IIT to which you have posted the same. For status of hardcopy of your application form visit the Zonal IIT JEE website to which you have sent the form and click on the "Hardcopy Application (Online/Offline) Status" link.bove message is shown

above message is shown against your application

you can also check

go to the link   http://jee.iitm.ac.in/online2010/onlinestatus/index.php

and put your application number "A315009895"

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free