sir,m very much worried about my marks in boards becoz m getting bad marks in my home exams but sir i really study hard but don't get marks as excepted!!!! sir,m worried that if i would get selected in iit but don't get admission due to less marks in 12 so. plzz help mee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sir,m very much worried about my marks in boards becoz m getting bad marks in my home exams but sir i really study hard but don't get marks as excepted!!!!
sir,m worried that if i would get selected in iit but don't get admission due to less marks in 12
so. plzz help mee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grade:12

1 Answers

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert
148 Points
14 years ago

Dear charu

If you are able to clear IIT JEE then it means you are good in Physics,chemistry,Math.

then you can easly score in PCM in your board exam. and for the rest of subject in Board exam you have to give some extra effert.

so that you can score goods marks in that subject.

and you must be careful of 60% in your board exam, it is a must criteria to get admission in IIts.

if you are weak in subject other than PCM then you must give atleast 2 hour daily to those subject.

Just stay calm and focus on understanding rather than mugging. Be regular in class and stay with concepts

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
 If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very

quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free