Can one hope to clear iit if one gets actually serious in 12th ? It was like I had changed my school in 11th nd the new school with its superultramodern environment was too difficult to cope up with, though i managed pretty well the school exams--which were more or less insignificant coz the papers were damn easy nd me cuming from an icse backdrop never found it very difficult in the cbse environment but now I know that there's no topic in which i m very good nd i made a wrong decision in the choice of my coaching?Can i still keep up in the race ?? I am low on confidence---please help !!!!!!!!!!!!

Can one hope to clear iit if one gets actually serious in 12th ?
It was like I had changed my school in 11th nd the new school with its superultramodern environment was too difficult to cope up with, though i managed pretty well the school exams--which were more or less insignificant coz the papers were damn easy nd me cuming from an icse backdrop never found it very difficult in the cbse environment but now I know that there's no topic in which i m very good nd i made a wrong decision in the choice of my coaching?Can i still keep up in the race ?? I am low on confidence---please help !!!!!!!!!!!!

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

Ramesh V
70 Points
14 years ago

Well dont under estimate your self .. be poitive and confident and always expect the best

For getting into IIT , u shld be clear with all basic concepts

It doesnt matter wats u r board in 11/12th ... I sugest u keep IIT syllabus shhet and complete all the topics following standadr and famous books specially made for iit-jee

wish u all the best

regards

Ramesh

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free