There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Sir there are three months are left in iitjee and aieee so how can i manage my time with subjects and doing their problems sir plz tell me?????????????????????

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Pallavi,

Three months is an enoungh time to clear JEE and AIEEE both with reasonable ranks.

Divide the day timings such that u spend more time in the parts of the subjects or chapters in which u feel u are not good enough.

You should be cope up with those subjects  or the chapters in the time span of the 2 months. The first few days u spend in strenghening ur conceptual knowledge to very precise extent because it is very important for JEE and for AIEEE u should spend these days for praticing along with concepts as the exam tests ur speed.

The last 15 days should be psent for revision purpose of both the concepts and also the problems u have solved untill that time.

More emphasis should be given for the revision of the chemistry both organic and inorganic as these parts especially the inorganic chemistry requires much of the parts which should remembered.

While preparing the time table analize urself properly and do effective work.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question
Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We
are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best  !!!

Askiitians Experts

Adapa Bharath

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Waht is salary of electrical and instrumental engineer from nit silchar
Dear Student, to best of my knowledge you must choose electrical branch as this branch has a bright future, wider scope and chances for better monetary benefit i the long run as compared to ...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
@ ritik electrical and instrumentation have a high demand in nit silcher after comp sci , and if u could properly study and get into 1-2 top rated company then it will be 7-9 lakh per annum ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
which is the best book to prepare for MH CET (PCM) [ENGINEERING] for 2017 aspirants so that i can get 200/200 in mh cet
@ xavier take the state board books for chemistry , they are best at their level for studying the theory , as in mht cet the chemistry paper are mainly theoratic . and take target...
Umakant biswal 25 days ago
Take out State Boards Books and study all the questions in it properly. All the paper is theory based. Also you can study NCERT as it has more detailed approach to tougher competitve exams...
Shreyas Patil 25 days ago
which is the best motivational video available on youtube than can help to get highest marks for students who are preparing for IIT-JEE Advanced
@ xavier there are many video avaliable in youtube , u can refer to anyone . and also u can take some motivational thought from p bahadur , v.k sharan , and d cpandey also . they have...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
it is a video name with” a dream called iit” if you still have any problem please chat with askiitans counsellor thanks regards sahil
SAHIL 2 months ago
Plz explain Assembler , Compiler, interperter, nonprocedural language, structured software and object oriented software??
Assembler- A computer program that takes computer instructions and converts them into a pattern of bits that the computer can understand and perform by it certain operations. Compiler- This ...
Navjyot Kalra 7 years ago
Who was the first Indian lady to go in space?
The first lady to go in space was Velentina Tereshkhova The first Indian lady was Kalpana Chawla
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
Kalpana Chawla was first indian selected for space mission by NASA .. Who is the second???
amit yadav 7 years ago
I think , the name of second lady is sunita williams ......
ritu goyal 7 years ago
Posterior end of amoeba is charterised by? 1.plasmid 2. Amphid 3.uriygium 4.lack of food vacuole
@ avinash option no 2 will turns out to be the correct answer . amphid is the posterior end of the amoeba , HOPE IT CLEARS YOUR DOUBT ALL THE BEST
Umakant biswal 16 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts