6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Kshiteej

for general cat.

All India Start Rank : 159
All India End Rank : 30,298
AIR under Home State Quota start rank : 1,930
AIR under Home State Quota end rank : 13,876

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
 If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

A motor van weighing 4400 kg rounds a level curve of radius 200 m on an unbanked road at 60 km/hr. What should be minimum value of coefficient of friction to prevent skidding? At what angle ...
Hi I got the first part . But second i got a negative value that tan theta = -0.001. let c be coefficient of friction. v= root(cgr) so 50/3 = root( c *2000) so 2500/9 = c*2000 so c= 5/ 36 = ...
Devansh Jatin Ponda 2 months ago
i scored 164 marks in jee main 2016 . can i get BSD branch in iiit hydrabad in 4 th round . last year 4 th round cutt off was 150 marks
yes then there are good chances of getting this branch this year also
Nishant Vora 3 months ago
you must go for roorkee college of engineering roorkee. This college providing you 3 years Bsc courses in Agriculture and forestery. in different fields like petroleum engineering,...
Amit Kumar Singh 3 months ago
hello, I just wanted to know whether in the 6th round of seat acceptance of josaa is the procedure same as that of document verification.Do I have to carry the same documents? Is there some ...
@ arushi , as per the previous records that i have , u donot have to pay anything else in the 6 th round of seat allocation process by jOSAA , I THINK THIS YEAR ALSO THE SAME TREND WILL...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
dear Student, do carry your all credentials and testimonials along with you which have been intimated to you through the official weblink of Jossa and instead of carrying cash always prefer ...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
What is Object Oriented Programming
A type of programming in which programmers define not only the data type of a data structure, but also the types of operations (functions) that can be applied to the data structure. In this ...
Aditi Chauhan 7 years ago
Features of Object-Oriented Programming Languages Data encapsulation or data abstraction Data encapsulation, sometimes referred to as data hiding, is the mechanism whereby the...
Ravi Sharma 7 years ago
The Main Feature of Object Oriented Programming are : Encapsulation: The term encapsulation is often used interchangeably with information hiding.Information hiding in computer science is...
Swati Kharodia 7 years ago
What is SaaS Technology?
What is SaaS? Software as a service (or SaaS) is a way of delivering applications over the Internet—as a service. Instead of installing and maintaining software, you simply access it...
Ravi Sharma 7 years ago
Software as a Service(SaaS) Software as a Service (SaaS) - described as software applications deployed as a hosted service and accessed over the Internet via a standard web browser- is...
Swati Kharodia 7 years ago
SaaS Instead of owning software - and all the investment, maintenance, and depreciation it entails – you can simply rent use of that software from PHASE 2. Save on: - Hardware -...
Radhika Batra 7 years ago
Timing should be in morings or saturdays and sundays
Hi Aditya Jain If you have problem in timing then you can start online coaching where you can have a flexible timing ..So i wud advise you to join click here for more...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts