i have a problem regarding study of organic chemistry..inspite of having it finished in class,i do not feel confident.this is because,i feel that i face many new reagents in different exams,inspite of knowing all the important reactions.so can you please suggest a method of studying organic.also please suggest a good book for this,which may contain list of all reagents,etc and many problems upto JEE syllabus...thanks a lot!!

i have a problem regarding study of organic chemistry..inspite of having it finished in class,i do not feel confident.this is because,i feel that i face many new reagents in different exams,inspite of knowing all the important reactions.so can you please suggest a method of studying organic.also please suggest a good book for this,which may contain list of all reagents,etc and many problems upto JEE syllabus...thanks a lot!!

Grade:11

1 Answers

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R
47 Points
14 years ago
Dear Student, This is a common problem with organic chemistry. One of the reason is that you are trying to wandering in different books like sometime Arihant, TMH chemistry and your coaching notes also. Focus only in limited book. and do not pick any bulky book like O P Khanna. Most of the books are including each and every reaction even out of syllabus. So you can choose TMH Organic Chemistry for complete organic. and for reference point of view buy synyaal and synyaal in only 75 to 110 Rs. by this method you can easily remember all the reagents and reaction. And most important think , do not skip/left any reaction from these books , these books are very selective so each and every line is important. Do well With warm Regards Pramod (IITR Alumni)

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free