Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

how to get a 5000 rank in jee main???do i need to prepare differently from iit jee preparation??/

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Understand the structure of the Main exam. The JEE Main lasts three hours and consists of 90 multiple-choice questions. The exam consists of three sections: Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. Each section contains 30 questions. All sections are weighed equally.Know the topics covered by test. do some mock test.! then try to solve past paper !! good luck!
6 months ago

Post Your Answer

i just tried calling ur number but it is not reachable . so can u just contact me bcoz i need to about the course materials ?
Dear Jothisa, We called you two times on your registered mobile number but you did not pick the call. You can reach us on 0120-4616500 Extn 239 or 204 to discuss all your queries related to ...
Forum Team 2 months ago
sir how is the EEE,ECE AND EEE branches of NIT DELHI please tell soon!! urgent!!
They are good. Also please visit its website to see the placement statistics their.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
Yes they have the sufficient facilities their.
sir my main query is about whether the practical labs of NIT delhi are well upto date or they lack somewhere?
Revti Raman 4 months ago
which is the best college for robotics in the world
Robotics Technology Universities There are a number of Universities offering degrees in Robotics. Here are a few listed below: –University of California (Santa Cruz) The University‘s world...
Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 4 months ago
There is a wide range of choice of names for your answer, like you may choose inst at washington, California, Princeton etc and if you wish to join a National levelled uni/ College, then I...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
Sir, Can you please give me some info about oil technology, leather technology and plastic technology at hbti kanpur. Please do tell me about its future scope and placements.
HBTI is oldest engineering college of Chemical Engineering in India.Chemical Engineering and Chemical technology is like back-bone of the college.Chemical engineering is not only best...
H.B.T.I. Kanpur, a pioneer institute in the country, was established in the year 1920-21 to provide manpower training, technical know how and applied research support to a large number of...
KAMLA NEHRU INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY (KNIT) SULTANPUR, was established by Govt. of Uttar Pradesh as a registered society in 1979 with a mission to advanced knowledge and educate students in...
Bits pilani chemical engineering or DTU mathematics and computing? ...placements and jobs to be the priority. PLZZ answer soon
None is less than the other in any regards, you better visit the official websites of both and see the difference in terms of quality education and placements and wherever you find a better ...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
BITS Pilani chemical
AKSHAY SHARMA 4 months ago
alanine was first found in .spider........?
No alanine was not first found in spiders. Although spider silk also consists of alanine. Alanine is anonessential amino acid, meaning it can be manufactured by the human body, and does not...
Raheema Javed 9 months ago
i have not been selected in IITJEE in the first attempt but i have secured a place in the cut-off of AIEEE .I had given this attempt without any coaching and therefore i am planning to drop...
Hi Its u who knows ur caliber and the effort u can put in. JEE preparation is hard and u need to be really committed towards ur goal. Its all about concept building and understanding.. You...
AskiitianExpert Shine 6 years ago
Sir, 1)Why is the highest package in nit warangal as less as 24 lakhs per annum this year 2015 compared to 86 lakhs last year? 2) Is nit warangal better than bits hyd in terms of packages?...
Regarding fall in higherst package, These generally depends upon some extra brilliant students. May be in that year any one/few of the students may have performed extra ordinary. Regarding...
Whenever you are stuck n a fix whether to choose quality conscious college of monetary benefit based collge then a comparson and contrast is justified, but here in your case both the...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details