Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

how to get a 5000 rank in jee main???do i need to prepare differently from iit jee preparation??/

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Understand the structure of the Main exam. The JEE Main lasts three hours and consists of 90 multiple-choice questions. The exam consists of three sections: Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. Each section contains 30 questions. All sections are weighed equally.Know the topics covered by test. do some mock test.! then try to solve past paper !! good luck!

one year ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

i have got 122 marks in jee mains and 87.60%in inter is there anychance to get seat in nit

In GEN cat as per 60-40 rule...very very rare chance to get any NITs...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

No dear, there are very lesser chances for you to make it at an NIT, but you can definitely try seeking admission at certain other highly reputed institutions where the students are...

Aneesh Sehgal 17 days ago

You may apply for roorkee college of engineering Roorkee. This is the Best Engineering College in Uttarakhand. This is the best engineering college in north india. we got best placement...

Amit Kumar Singh 18 days ago
Sir, will cutoffs(closing ranks) after second round ? if it changes then by how much ranks it may change?

You should better visit the official weblink of Josaa and get to know what is the current scenario over there and get to know the status there,...................if you feel contented, then ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

in mp counselling my rank is 1900 what can i get in 2 nd counselling

aditya lahariya one year ago

Yes it changes and with a difference of 2000-2500 only.

Akshit Matthew one year ago
shall i go for industrial design in nit rourkela or computer science in vssut burla?

Prefer Industrial design at NIT Rourkela.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

NIT Rourkela stands atop between the two, still if you are in a fix then involve some more reputed institutions in the comparisin list and prepare a critical analysis so that you may have...

Soneel Verma one year ago

Go for NIT Rourkela or try at some other renowned institutions like – Sri Sairam collgeof Engg, BAngalore,...................Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,.........................BIT...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
hello,i am studying 11 th now..preparing for iit jee exam..which topics in maths physics and chemistry are most scoring topics??

Dear Student, I suggest you to see the analysis available for the previous year JEE papers. I am sure you will get to know more information from it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 8 months ago
where to go for giving iit exam and is there any entrance fee

HI ROHIT FOR GIVING IIT EXAM YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW THESE STEPS YOU HAVE TO FILL AN ONLINE APPLICATION FOR THIS EXAM. THIS APPLICATION CAN BE FILLED DURING DECEMBER OR JANUARY DURING FILLING OF ...

SAHIL 3 days ago

@ rohit Yes , there are some examination fee , frst of all u have to attempt jee main . jee main is happening in 2 modes – online and offline , for general the fee is 1000 for offline and...

Umakant biswal 3 days ago
How to do proper time management so that I would be the most productive in my class in terms of marks and rank?

Time management is the most imp thing that u have to do , and remember 1 thing – there is some sense of work diffrence in a donkey and a horse , both are doing the hard work , but horse get ...

Umakant biswal 14 days ago

please visit http://www.askiitians.com/forums/AIIMS-MBBS/hello-can-i-get-a-daily-routine-preparing-time_150792.htm follow the time table posted by me and try to become a good listener in...

SAHIL 9 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off