ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

how to get a 5000 rank in jee main???do i need to prepare differently from iit jee preparation??/

one year ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir i am studing math like this ihr cmpls no i hr trigonometry ihr limit next day i her funtion...+in phhy sics i hr fluidsw i hr motion.... and chemistry like this 40 min states of matter...

Hi, Do not follow this strategy. Tkae one chapter / topic and study it completely. Dont worry about the time. Just make sure that what ever you are studying you will be able to solve the...
  img
Yash Baheti 26 days ago
respeected sir, i wanted to know my opprtunities for admission.i have got 303 in BITSAT-2014 and in the first iteration i am placed in the waiting list.sir i have even applied for chemical...

I think with 303 u can get a better branch than chemical at BITS go for cse or e&tc at goa or pilani hyderabad shud be ur last preference

needhelp 8 months ago

Dont just wait for BITS result....fill other forms as well

needhelp 8 months ago
Hello, Can anyone tell me which would have more opportunities/values in the future: Whether studying in IIIT Kanceepuram ( Chennai ) or NIT Trichy

Both the colleges are quite good but NIT Trichy presents itself with many opportunities whether its regarding higher studies or job opportunities. The quality of opportunities are also very...
  img
Aziz Alam 7 months ago

Both the colleges are quite good but NIT Trichy presents itself with many opportunities whether its regarding higher studies or job opportunities. The quality of opportunities are also very...
  img
Aziz Alam 7 months ago
page 26 q1chemical bonding module and how is there no hybridization in nh3

In NH3 there is hybridization i.e. sp3 having Tetrahydral gemotry and pyramidal shape But in PH3 there is no hybridization because the s orbital is stereochemically inactive i.e. it is not...
  img
Ramreddy 4 months ago
Can anybody tell which animal can run fastest after cheetah????

There are several species of large cats in the world, including leopards, lions, jaguars, mountain lions, ocelots, and tigers, but none of them can match the speed of the cheetah. Natural...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
Pl provide me the paper of jee 1995

Please look for Arihant Previous years papers
  img
Nishant Vora 6 days ago
View all Questions »