ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

suppose that i get a score of 35 in gate computer science. then how much will be my all india rank??

one year ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i want to become an physicist.i have great interest in nuclear physics,electronics,communication...what i should do after 12th to become an physicist.should i do bsc from physics hons or...

Till graduation, you need to go to a college that has well developed infrastructure in terms of research and development. This will only develop your interest in the field of your interest....
  img
Ravi 6 months ago

Many premium institutes are offering Graduation degrees in physics which have a global recognition. Few such are IITs offering BTech (Engineering physics), B.Sc (IISc, IISER, central...
  img
Ravi 6 months ago

thanks sir but which have better scope b.tech or bsc.and which college is best for bsc physics hons.

vijay yadav 6 months ago
I will be now coming in 12th std. And my basic conecpts for physics, maths and chemestry sucks. Can you please reccomend books regarding these 3 subjecs to clear my all basics and concepts...

for you the best book i would recommend first which is easy to understand is NCERT books then when you have build your concept, you can move ahead with the following book: Chemistry: O.P....
  img
Suraj Prasad one month ago

NCERT is the key to success for board exams u must refer HC VERMA OR FIITJEE RSM for physics for maths cengage OR ariahnt series by amit m aggarwal and sk goyal for chemistry humanshu...

ng29 one month ago

for boards refer only ncert physics hcverma maths CEngage publications chem himanshu pandey, rc mukherjee approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 one month ago
chapter----probability-----question-----the mathematics department has 8 graduates assistant who are assingned to the same office,each assistant is likelyto study at home as in office.how...

Hi, The answer is 6. WE USE A COMPLEX INEQUALITY TO SOLVE THIS TYPE OF QUESTIONS WHICH IS NOT IN YOUR COURSE !...
  img
Yash Baheti 6 months ago

sir then also please post method for solving this question

akaash 6 months ago

sir then also please post method for solving this question

akaash 6 months ago
Sir I got 213 in Jee mains and looking at the cut off I think these marks are really very good. I am also expecting no less than 90% in my case boards. So I just wanted to ask according to...

You can get a decent NIT, You must reserve an option as NIT or NSIT and try hard for JEE ADV.. Good Luck....................
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

I just wanted to ask wether I should pay fee for the vit counselling and attend it or shall I leave it totally? Plz reply soon

Mantavya one month ago

Thanku sirsir

Mantavya one month ago
Plz explain Assembler , Compiler, interperter, nonprocedural language, structured software and object oriented software??

Assembler- A computer program that takes computer instructions and converts them into a pattern of bits that the computer can understand and perform by it certain operations. Compiler- This...
  img
Navjyot Kalra 6 years ago
sir i have paid the amount on jeeadv site by credit card but there was no acknowledgement page.now what should i upload in dd/neft/rtgs/ challan copypls tell

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

Subhash Shanbhag 11 months ago

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

View all Questions »