Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off
USE CODE: SPCL50

suppose that i get a score of 35 in gate computer science. then how much will be my all india rank??

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

It will depend upon how the paper was .You final score will be relative .It will absolutely depend upon how others have scored in the examination

3 months ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Please give me the preference order for the following: DTU Chemical engg, DTU environmental engg, DTU Engineering Physics, Thapar COE+MBA (dual degree), Thapar Civil engg, Thapar...

GIve the preference according to branches as ec ee mech civil chem etc., so as colleges according to rankings. Prefer Manipal ECE to DTU or Thapar
  img
Avinash 11 months ago
sir i am a student of class 12 and i want to get a very good score in jeee mains . how should i prepare for it ? what should be my strategy? what should be the books that i shall prefer?...

Dear Student, The complete informationregarding JEE is available on our website. Please refer from there. The books to be refered, Preparation tips and all other information are available...
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

U HAVE Only year left foe ur exam , so just do as many practice as u can and most important thing is clear ur doubts properly on time, and also follow a proper time table dont make ur...

ng29 11 months ago
Sir I dropped for jee but got 114 marks in jee mains. And now I am studying in IP university. I am thinking to reappear for jee next year. This will be my last attempt so should I go for it...

Actually, to be very transapert, what you are thinking, its the approach of maximum students, who went through JEE drop and unfortunately couldn’t qualify. I would like to suggest you,...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 9 months ago
sir i m a dropper how should i make my plans so that i can crack iit

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

every person has its special plannings we get success by our on tools so think it over .. and analyse what is your daily routine and plan it by keeping ur daily needs and things to prepare...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 11 months ago
I am being enrolled at FIITJEE for around 20000 for two years as I have 100% scholarship + 20000 waiver. Is it a good offer? I'm planning South Delhi centre

Dear Student Mr. Sanchit Alekh Congratulation for 100% scholarship In FIITJEE specially in south delhi center. Dear Alekh , FIITJEE faculty at Delhi center are the best faculty among all...

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 6 years ago

navneet kumar 2 years ago
what is the fee structure of iit delhi for m tech

The tution is very less which cists arnd 2000-3000 and overall fee including mess+hostel shldnt cross 20000-25000 INR per semester the 2 yr course contains 4 semesters and all m Tech...

Ramesh V 6 years ago

Can you tell me what is % required in b.tech for admission in M.tech? i have completed my b.tech(IT).

Pawan kumar 4 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 7,500 off