Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

suppose that i get a score of 35 in gate computer science. then how much will be my all india rank??

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

It will depend upon how the paper was .You final score will be relative .It will absolutely depend upon how others have scored in the examination

2 months ago

Post Your Answer

I am a stateboard student of tn ..,I am writing bitsat 2016...suggest me a good book for prep of 1 and half month

Yes, these are good books. Study daily 8-10 hours.
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago

You need to shape your mind towards competitive exams now. For this you should practice the previous years problems first so as to understand the pattern very clearly. Be confindent. and...
  img

Dear Student, Please refer to the below link to get the complete detail of BITSAT. http://www.askiitians.com/bitsat/ Thanks.
  img
my jee main sc rank is 10,000 and crl rank is 200000 can i get industrial design in nitr?

You there are high chances of getting it. But you may be required to go for further rounds.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Did you visit the official weblink of Josaa or Jeemains?, If not, then pay a visit to either of the weblinks and get to know your current status there, if you got it there, well and good,...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago
What are the best books for studying for BITSAT 2017?

Dear student You can go for complete success package for bitsat by arihant publication and comprehensive guide to bitsat online by disha publication.
  img
Bhavya 23 days ago

GO TO LINK http://www.askiitians.com/bitsat/important-books.html THANKS AND APPROVE MY ANSWER REGARDS SAHIL

SAHIL 23 days ago
Which branch Mechanical Or ECE better to study at DTU ? also i want 2 know which have better Govt.job ?plzzz help me

Govt. jobs are available for both the specialization. Prefer Mech.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

DTU has earned a very good image in the field of quality education as well as better placements, so. it is definitely a good pick and as far as the question of branches lie, i must say that ...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

ece also have better carrier in private sector but if u want goverment job machenical is good ,,,, PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my answer is use full for you so please just click on ...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 10 months ago
Is now neet cancelled or changed to aipmt after president signing of the ordinance. Is neet phase 2 cancelle

No neet phase 2 is not cancelled. It will happen
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 days ago

@ aditi no, neet phase 2 is not yet cancelled , the ordinance only allow the state govt to proceed with their own entrance exam and also , the seat that state govt reserve in the private...

Umakant biswal yesterday
Sir what are the most scoring topic in IIT JEE exams..????

Although balanced study is recommended, the following sections tend to be more scoring: PHYSICS 1. Mechanics 2. Fluidics 3. Electrostatics 4. Electromagnetism & EM Waves 5. Nuclear...
  img
Amit Shekhar one year ago
how to prep gk

Start with Lucent’s General Knowledge.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

Try to familiar with current affairs.

Adarsh 11 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details