Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

suppose that i get a score of 35 in gate computer science. then how much will be my all india rank??

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

It will depend upon how the paper was .You final score will be relative .It will absolutely depend upon how others have scored in the examination

one month ago

Post Your Answer

WHAT ARE THE GOOD ENGENERING PRIVATE COLLEGES IN INDORE

SUM OF GOOD COLLEGES IN INDORE ARE THERE PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my answer is use full for you so please just click on approve button ...and if you have any other question or...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 9 months ago

Don’t confine your area of interest in educational institutions, rather expand you horizon and try to get at a better place not only at your local institutions, you may consider any of...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago
What sholud be my preference order for the following:- 1)DTU PSCT 2)DTU ENE 3)DTU EP 4)Thapar CS+MBA 5)Thapar Electrical 6)Thapar Civil 7)Manipal CS 8)Manipal ECE

Prefer Manipal EC or CS
  img
Avinash 9 months ago

OF course u must prefer dtu and whatever stream u want as it is better college than any of above mentioned and stream does not matters as it can be upgraded later on APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 9 months ago
Is M.L. Khanna IIT MATHEMATICS a sufficient book for JEE ?? Help me out please....

Not sufficient. You should refer atleast two books. Please see the complete list of books to be refered from the askIITIans website.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

No, it is not a wise decision to be dependent on a single book, you may consult the following books as well – S L Loney for trignomatry and Co-ord. geomatry,........Arihant for...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago
my sister is doing BBA under kuk university.it was final yr.tell me what she must do after this.she want to join FMS college for mba.what is the procedue to take admission,abt exam level.is ...

After BBA she has many options : the best is she can for a job You can go with CAT for entry into 8 IIMS , XLRI etc. like management exams which offer 2 year PGDM courses. A part from this...

Ramesh V 6 years ago
hello Sir, I am a B.Tech student from cse steam and I have selected in a good multinational company and I am willing to write GATE 2010.Most of my friends suggested me to opt for the job as...

If you are from IIT then there is not write any gate exam and M Tech will not be a good choice. because after M Tech fron any IIT , the salary difference will be 5 to 8K@month only. and that...

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 6 years ago
How can my marks be improved in Physics and Chemistry. I got 68 out of 180 in Physics and 77out of 180 in chem In Aipmt re test. My aipmt -1 marks in Phy was 55 and Chem was 120 out of 180...

firstly, u revise what your lecturer have explained daily for 10 to 20 minutes and practise the questions related to the specific topic tthen you`ll be better related to the subjects from...

Prashanth Guvvala 8 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off