ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

suppose that i get a score of 35 in gate computer science. then how much will be my all india rank??

one year ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Can you over volt a relay by two volts? Update: dc24v80a Update 2: testing system 25.9v power supply with 24v relay, still no signs of excessive heat. this might work.

Most relays can briefly take 2 volts over voltage, but then you want to be within spec. The over voltage would be used to pull in the the relay faster.

TEJKIRAT SINGH 12 days ago

thnx!

vikas yadav 12 days ago
Sir in this question Prove that the vectors 3i+2j-2k,-i+3j+4k and 4i-j-6k can form a triangle. If we find the distance between the vectors and add them then we get zero so it is proved. But...

Hi, Use the colinearity condition. Three points must not be cloinear in order to form a triangle. The condition is the determinent is non zero if the vectors are forming a triangle. So solve...
  img
Yash Baheti 6 months ago

Hi, Use the colinearity condition. Three points must not be cloinear in order to form a triangle. The condition is the determinent is non zero if the vectors are forming a triangle. So solve...
  img
Yash Baheti 6 months ago
Hello, Can anyone tell me which would have more opportunities/values in the future: Whether studying in IIIT Kanceepuram ( Chennai ) or NIT Trichy

Both the colleges are quite good but NIT Trichy presents itself with many opportunities whether its regarding higher studies or job opportunities. The quality of opportunities are also very...
  img
Aziz Alam 8 months ago

Both the colleges are quite good but NIT Trichy presents itself with many opportunities whether its regarding higher studies or job opportunities. The quality of opportunities are also very...
  img
Aziz Alam 8 months ago
sir i know that u have thousands of queries to solve.but sir i post very few questions on ur site and still there is no response.sir please give some time to my queries as well sir i am not...

A warm regard to your esteemed patience, Actually, due to lots of queries, its become tedius to go through all the problems, Will you pls paste all the previous queries, for which i could go...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 5 months ago

thankyou very much sir.these were my questions: Q1 a voltmeter and an ammeter are joined in a series to an ideal cell .giving readings V and A resp.if a resistance equal to resistance of the...

ranjana 5 months ago
i have got 310 in bitsat -2014 and i was placed in waiting list in 1 st iteration ...would i be able to get seat atleast in second iteration

Since you havent mentioned the BITs college in which you were placed in waiting list. So if we consider in general, your score is not a bad score, infact it is a good score. So in the 1 st...
  img
Ramreddy 8 months ago
why the large ship can float but a steel needle sinks in the water ?

Archimedes' principleindicates that the upwardbuoyant forcethat is exerted on a body immersed in afluid, whether fully or partially submerged, is equal to theweightof the fluid that the...
  img
Ravi 4 months ago
View all Questions »