Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: asksch20

suppose that i get a score of 35 in gate computer science. then how much will be my all india rank??

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

It will depend upon how the paper was .You final score will be relative .It will absolutely depend upon how others have scored in the examination

5 months ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

I got chemical engineering in bit mesra and cse in bit patna. Which college should i join?

HI NEELENDRA YOU SHOULD JOIN CSE AT BITS PATNA. THE COLLEGE HAS A VERY GOOD PLACEMENT RECORD. MANY TOP COMPANY RECRUiTS FROM THERE. SO IF YOU POSSESS GOOD CODING SKILLS AND PRACTICAL...

SAHIL 11 days ago
Is cengage series for pcm (all subjects) is enough to practice for iit . I want to complete my practice only from one book along with ncert . Will this be ok. Also i am facing problems in...

hi anushka yes this series is enough to crack iit if you practice ncert along with it. but i think you should solve ncert exemplar also along with both of them. no problem if you are facing ...

SAHIL one month ago
is Listening to white noise will help an iit student to increase concentration?

@ xavier yes , at somehow ,. but it cannot applicable for everyone . u can do yoga , exercise and listen to ur fav songs , but do remember donot distract your mind in that , u are doing...

Umakant biswal 13 days ago

Yeah it does. It makes mind concentrate only on one thing which indirectly increases concentration power. do listen it.

1 hour ago

Uou can also try this psychological life hack: before studying , listen a song you have not listened before. try to memorixe in first attempt. nw start studying while revesion listen the...

38 minutes ago
Sir,I got 92 marks in jee adv 2016 but only9 marks in maths.Iscored 156 in mains and got 930 obc rank and alloted NIT delhi cse.I have following options- 2nd attempt while studying in nit,or...

@ varun Nit delhi is good , so, it will be depend upon you , if u have confidence that u can do better next time to get top 3 nits , and might be iits , then u can also take a drop for 1...

Umakant biswal one month ago
​what all should. I. Do to get into iit. Bombay cse

@ sanjay I think you are asking about study strategy , if so, then below are the things that u have to do . frst of all u need to understand that u have to clear both JEE main and advanced...

How to predict the number of bonds formation of P 2 O 7 4- ? Please Explain It.

@ styam To predict the no of bond formation between p2o7 there is a formula no of bond = full valence shell – no of valence electron for example – hydrogen typically makes 1 bond...

does this happen only with phosphorus or also with other elemnts of period 3 ?

Satyam Anand one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off