suppose that i get a score of 35 in gate computer science. then how much will be my all india rank??

one year ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hello, Can anyone tell me which would have more opportunities/values in the future: Whether studying in IIIT Kanceepuram ( Chennai ) or NIT Trichy

Both the colleges are quite good but NIT Trichy presents itself with many opportunities whether its regarding higher studies or job opportunities. The quality of opportunities are also very...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago

Both the colleges are quite good but NIT Trichy presents itself with many opportunities whether its regarding higher studies or job opportunities. The quality of opportunities are also very...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
can you please suggest me whether to go for Metallurgical Engineering in Varanasi or join in Mech or ECE or EEE in NIT, Trichy or Suratkal in Karnataka or calicut. I am from Tamil Nadu.

Dear student, I would like to suggest that you join Mech or ECE in NIT as that will help you in future. Metallurgical has a very limited scope and unless you are willing to change your field...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 3 months ago

Hello Student, I think you should go for ECE or EEE or Mech because they are better branches. Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 4 months ago
ca i post question on this discussion board to ask questions?

Yes...
  img
Amit Shekhar one month ago
Q.177 DOB Genetics

Hi Student Dihybrid Cross will be between F1 progeny of above cross. So, F1 progeny of above cross will be ++/ab. Gamestes produced by this individual will be ++, +a, +b and ab. In this cae,...
  img
Sumreet Johar yesterday

Hi Student Dihybrid Cross will be between F1 progeny of above cross. So, F1 progeny of above cross will be ++/ab. Gamestes produced by this individual will be ++, +a, +b and ab. In this cae,...
  img
Sumreet Johar yesterday

Hi Dihybrid Cross will be between F1 progeny of above cross. So, F1 progeny of above cross will be ++/ab. Gamestes produced by this individual will be ++, +a, +b and ab. In this cae, +a and...
  img
Sumreet Johar yesterday
sir tell me about Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering & Technology, Longowal

Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology(SLIET) is anInstitute of TechnologywithstatusDeemedUniversityinLongowalcity,Sangrurdistrict,Punjab,India. The institute is located on...
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
What rank would i get in JEE-ADVANCE for 94/360. Sc Candidate?

Your rank will be around 25,000, you will get a good rank in sc category, and surely will get IIT. sher mohammad b.tech, iit delhi
  img
Sher Mohammad 5 months ago

Sir, My score in JEE-Advance is 62 and in CBSE board i got 85.6%, I belows to SC category, What would be my expected rank?

Vishal 5 months ago

when i saw last year official statistics that i will get around 900-1001 S.C RANK for 94/360 in Jee advance

Rohit kumar 5 months ago
View all Questions »