ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

suppose that i get a score of 35 in gate computer science. then how much will be my all india rank??

one year ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Howto increase concentration on studies?

Try these... 1.. Find an appropriate study environment. Generally, it is a good idea to eliminate distractions as much as possible while studying.Find a quiet area, such as a private room....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 6 months ago

Hi, Find an appropriate study environment.Generally, it is a good idea to eliminate distractions as much as possible while studying.Find a quiet area, such as a private room. Turn off any...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 6 months ago
Dear team should I refer Resnick Halliday for physics ?

Yes, it is very important book for IIT and other international exam like SAT and GRE. It is well organizeed both conceptually and problemetically.
  img
Biswajit Das 19 days ago

Yes U can if u got ur basics clear . Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake 18 days ago

Not necessary . If u have old editon u can refer it is only a reprint . Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake 18 days ago
Please tell me the steps, from the beginning how to access the current classroom. I was told to go to the classroom resources, but i couldnt find so. Please help. Urgent

Please find your answer below. Is the IIT JEE/AIMPT prepration booster dilogue box disturbing you??? so to go to the current class room, just click the white space down to school exams+...

Yugabrat Gogoi 7 months ago

thank u yar

Swagat Bordoloi 7 months ago

no probs

Yugabrat Gogoi 7 months ago
In India, from where maximum amount of revenue collected by Government?

The maximum amount of revenue collected by Government of India is from Excise duties An excise or excise tax (sometimes called an excise duty) is a type of tax charged on goods produced...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
dates for availability of iit 2010 forms.

Dear Rohit, The IIT JEE 2010 Application Form will be Distributed 3rd week of November, 2009 and the last date for Submission IIT JEE 2010 Form will be Last Week of December, 2009. And for...

Amit Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
i want question paper of BITSAT 2010,2012,2013 and 2014 with complete solutions

yes garima there is bitsatonline.in website for complete guidelines and papers of botsat also it isavailaable on askiitians.com also on embibe.com u can check on these websites and in which...

ng29 6 days ago

Till 2013 they are available on askiitians please check them .. Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake 6 days ago

WHICH IIT DID YOU WENT MR.ng29?

RAMESH 4 days ago
View all Questions »