Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

suppose that i get a score of 35 in gate computer science. then how much will be my all india rank??

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

Sir, Can you please give me some info about oil technology, leather technology and plastic technology at hbti kanpur. Please do tell me about its future scope and placements.
HBTI is oldest engineering college of Chemical Engineering in India.Chemical Engineering and Chemical technology is like back-bone of the college.Chemical engineering is not only best...
Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 4 months ago
H.B.T.I. Kanpur, a pioneer institute in the country, was established in the year 1920-21 to provide manpower training, technical know how and applied research support to a large number of...
KAMLA NEHRU INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY (KNIT) SULTANPUR, was established by Govt. of Uttar Pradesh as a registered society in 1979 with a mission to advanced knowledge and educate students in...
what is the furture scope in biotechonology
The applications of this branch of science are vast and simply mind-boggling. On one hand, it caters to the industrial sector such as food and beverages industry, textiles industry,...
There is a wide range of future scope of Biotech in the upcoming years, may it be you join teaching, or Industry or fly abroad, you will definitely succeed and you may choose any of these...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
Sir..which one is better.. nit trichy civil nd nit allahabad mech...and I want to do ms.... which one have more opportunities,?
Prefer NIT Trichy.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
NIT Trichy stands atop between the two, still you may go for an extensive comparison and contrast of certain reputed institutioons in terms of quality education and placements, wherever you ...
how maNY tyms a person could attempt the exam
JEE advanced can be attempted for maximum of 2 times. Thanks.
Three attempt for JEE mains. Thanks
One can attempt JEE mains for thrice and Jee advance for twice and that too in subsequent years back to back, and you may follow these tips for preparation –Stay focused on your studies and ...
iit ranking
Saurabh Kumar 5 months ago
IIT KGP, M, K, D, G, R
Avinash 5 months ago
i have been alotted nit surathkal mechanical engineering in 2 nd round if seat allocation. i missed iit kanpur bs chemistry and iit gandhinagar material science engineering by 80 ranks and...
IITs are comparatively better in terms of academics. Also it will give you the brand value. Thanks.
Yes, you can check their official website regarding placements.
IIT Kanpur > NIT Surat > IIT Gandhinagar.
View all Questions »
More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details