Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: ask30

suppose that i get a score of 35 in gate computer science. then how much will be my all india rank??

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

WHAT ARE THE GOOD ENGENERING PRIVATE COLLEGES IN INDORE

SUM OF GOOD COLLEGES IN INDORE ARE THERE PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my answer is use full for you so please just click on approve button ...and if you have any other question or...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 6 months ago

Don’t confine your area of interest in educational institutions, rather expand you horizon and try to get at a better place not only at your local institutions, you may consider any of...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago
is there is any great furture scope in robotics

I don't really see a scope for robotics in India. We haven't been investing in robotics lately. Forget about scope, we haven't even started out thinking about machine learning, or...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 6 months ago

Exactly there is a wide range of future scopre for robotics, new advancements are taking place day by dfay and in the coming years you can’t even predict that which heights technology is...

sir, which college should i choose for cs iiit-kota, iiit-guwahti, iiit-jabalpur and manit-bhopal. my marks are 110 and i scored 91% in cbse and i’m in obc category. my home state is...

Hi, I will suggest you to choose either IIIT Jabalpur or NIT Bhopal as these are good colleges and also near to your home. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

For your marks its bit tough to get in CS for the mentioned colleges
  img
Avinash 7 months ago
sir, now i read in 12th grade .i want to appear 2011 iit jee . i want to take coaching from askiitians.com . but i cannot understand, which course should itake for it. i will be highly...

Dear rounik you are in 12th standard so for you 1 year course is best .because in IIT you can have onle 2 attemp .so if u will do 1 year course so you will able to appear IIT JEE 2011....

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
What is the status of jaypee noida in offering good placements and handsome salary ?

Yes the placements are good there. You can refer there official website for more information related to it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

It has earned a very good image in the field of quality education as well as better placements in the best ever MNCs where you may get very handsome pay packages, still if you are...

which is better : bits pilani hyderabad or bit mesra ranchi

Dear student, bits pilani hyderabad > bit mesra ranchi
  img
Nishant Vora 7 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: ask30

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series