Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list

suppose that i get a score of 35 in gate computer science. then how much will be my all india rank??

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

Bits pilani chemical engineering or DTU mathematics and computing? ...placements and jobs to be the priority. PLZZ answer soon
None is less than the other in any regards, you better visit the official websites of both and see the difference in terms of quality education and placements and wherever you find a better ...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
BITS Pilani chemical
AKSHAY SHARMA 2 months ago
I got chemical in ism Dhanbad and also bits Goa which shall be better option as Dhanbad chemical eng started three years back only
You may visit the official weblinks of both the inst. and get to know the status of student intake, fee structure, admission related formalities, infrastructure, scholarship plans,...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
Which all exams are required to be an aerospace engineering? Is there any olympiad exams for this engineering?
The exam conducted for aerospace engineering is IIAEE = Indian Institute of Aeronautics Entrance Exam. There is one olympiad known as National Aerospace Olympiad. :)
Neeti 2 months ago
Check the site , you’ll get everything there :)
Neeti 2 months ago
Where will it be conducted
VINEETH N 2 months ago
I am getting cse at nit trichy ,warangal and surathkal plz suggest me which of these should i opt?
I suggest that you should not underestimate any of these institutions, rather try to visit the official websites of all the three and then try to check out the status as per –...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 months ago
in my opinion nit warangal is best in all aspects campus , faculty , placements etc so i prefer nit warangal cse rather than trichy or surathkal also u will get good environment in warangal ...
ng29 3 months ago
it will b very helpful if u enlist some differences b/w these 2 so that i have a clear mindset of opting any 1 of above 3
Hi The correct answer is (1). This compound is Chloroxylenol(4-chloro-3,5-dimethylphenol). Itis a broad spectrum antimicrobial chemical compoundused to controlbacteria,algae,fungiandvirus....
Raheema Javed 4 months ago
How is the Past placement Record of NIEC (IPU). Do big coorporates come to this college for Campus Placement or IPU does centralized placement counseling for NIEC.
Placement of NIEC is quiet OKEY...., actually, there is offcampus placement organized by a set of colleges...
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details