suppose that i get a score of 35 in gate computer science. then how much will be my all india rank??

one year ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
should I give my preference to lower branches ( like production and industrial engg ) @mnnit or any top nits or go for mech @hbti ?

give prefrence to this branches at the best nit you may get 1.CS 2.Electronics 3.Electrical 4.Mechanical 5.Chemical 6.Civil 7.Ocean engg & Naval architecture 8.Materials science &...
  img
Sher Mohammad 3 months ago

If you have interest in pursuing Mechanical Engg., then you should go for Mech at HBTI. If that is not the case then can go for the former, i.e. P&I at MNIT or top NITs.
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
i got mech in SVNIT Surat and civil in BITS hyderabad ( which may or may not change (to instrumentation or mechanical) aftyer joining).what should i take?

im from hyderabad,i got 218 in mains but just 957 in IPE. due to normalisation, i was ranked 9620... i got 309 in BITSAT and a rank of 13.5 k in advanced .

rahul 3 months ago
my iitjee rank is 8548.Is there any chance of getting a seat in ISM dhanbad spot round?.plzz,sir, reply fast

Last year ISM Dhanbad closed on AIR 7155 GEN. So the chances are pretty slim according to your rankBest of Luck for the future. Thanks & Regards Aziz Alam IIt Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
Pls tell the topics on which jee puts maximum ques every year?

sher mohammad b.tech, iit delhi
  img
Sher Mohammad 7 months ago
Sir what is better - Aerospace, Engineering physics or Mathematics and Computing?

Hi Archit, If you are getting Maths & computing at IIT D, just go for it & dont think twice because the placements are damn good. Aerospace & Engineering physics both are good...
  img
Jitender Singh 4 months ago

PLEASE CHOOSE THE BRANCH THAT YOU LOVE BY LOOKING AT WHAT EACH BRANCH WILL ALLOW YOU TO DO. PLACEMENTS ARE USELESS. THEY ARE TEMPORARY. IF YOU REALLY WANT GOOD CAREER GROWTH TAKE THE DEPT OF...

Vineet Vinayak 3 months ago

Sir I’m getting the following branches M&C (4 year) at Kanpur and Guwahati and 5 year integrated at BHU and Kharagpur. Aerospace Engineering (5 year integrated) at Kharagpur Engineering...

Archit Singh 4 months ago
which is the best IIT JEE Online coaching center?

IIT JEE Online an initiative by Educationists and Professors with over 300+ man-years of experience in training students for the JEE and similar examinations. Over the last 20 years this...

Link Manager 11 days ago

iitjeeonline.com is one of the best coaching center with the experienced lectures.

Link Manager 11 days ago
View all Questions »