ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

suppose that i get a score of 35 in gate computer science. then how much will be my all india rank??

one year ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how many levels are there in ntse

2 levels First level exam for class X SAT: The syllabus for Mathematics, Science and Social Science will be broadly based on the prescribed respective State Board Syllabus from Std 9th -...
  img
Ravi 17 days ago
The point P(1,1) is translated parallel to the line 2x=y in the first quadrant through a unit distance. The coordinates of the new position of P are

Form the eqn of line passing through P(1,1) and is parallel to y=2x using 1 point form of the eqn of st. line. Let the new location of P be(x 1 ,y 1 ). This point would lie on the line whose...
  img
Ravi 4 months ago

Hi, Do this by making the figure. Draw line y=2x and locate point (1,1) by your own judgement. Now move this point by unit distance and using the slope of the line, find the displacements in...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 4 months ago
Can someone tell me how Shubham Ajmera (from IIT Mandi) was able to get a job at Google Headquarters – that too with an annual package of Rs 1.7 crore?

Shubham Ajmera, 23, is from Jaipur. He is pursuing list last semester of Computer Science Engineering at IIT Mandi, Himachal Pradesh and is also doing his internship in a prominent company...
  img
Ambar Kumar one month ago
how to get more marks during revision

during revision to get good marks we need to think that before we do it ,that is prepare rough noted for it and keep as a notes for it so it would be easy for us to keep in mind especially...

aananthan one year ago

study those topics that have high weightage and easy like in maths ------ conic section..... probability.. chemistry---- chemical bonding, coordination compounds etc...

FITJEE one year ago
which is the best physics book for theoritical understanding for class 12 ?

Hi, HC Verma is the best book for studyng physics for both Mians and Advanced. You need to study the theory completely and understand it. Than solve all the problems that are given there....
  img
Yash Baheti 7 months ago
Which rank i have to gain for getting a govt seat in any kerala govt college????

Hi, Visit the askiitians college and branch predictor to get an better idea of marks and ranks for specific branch and colleges. You can aslo have a look at last years opening and cloasing...
  img
Yash Baheti 7 months ago
View all Questions »