suppose that i get a score of 35 in gate computer science. then how much will be my all india rank??

one year ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir, if I give the CBSE Board improvement exam, and score less marks than before, will they still be considered?

Your latest score in the CBSE examination will be considered, irrespective you got more or less.So you need to make sure that when you do appear for improvement examination you have to score...
  img
Aziz Alam 26 days ago
Sir, Now i have completed my first year in gec thrissur for ECE. this year i got admission in bits hydrebad for EEE. Is it worth joining bits, if I want to do Ms abroad/mtech after Btech?...

BITS Hyderabad EEE is pretty good branch and it would definately help your profile if you are considering for MS abroad. For the target of MS in North America the switch would definately...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
i wanted to know what is better for me. SGSITS indore electronics and instrumentation or north east nits ‘ computer science/ mechanical engineering ???

Out of the two options which you just posted, NIT in north east with branch as computer science or mechanical engg is a better option because of both, the quality of education and also...
  img
Aziz Alam 26 days ago
Sir, inspite of the fact that my rank was 4441 in architecture I have not been allotted any seat in the first round. But according to last years cutoff I should have been allotted a seat....

This year specifically the trend is such that a major upside turn has occured as a result of which you might not have got the seat in first counselling but don’t get disheartened . ....
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago

sir, what do you mean by upside turn?

Pranjal K one month ago
Which private college is best for civil engineering among DIT(dehradun),Amity(Noida),LPU,Graphic Era,Galgotias(noida)? Give priority order on the basis of placements and packages.thank you

From the data recieved from various sources this is the final list which can be made out. The data which is considered for this list is for the academic year 2012-2013 DIT (Dehradun)...
  img
Sourabh Singh 25 days ago
Sir, could you arrange the following branches of NIT Suratkal Karnataka in descending priority ? Computer Engineering, Mechanical, ECE, Electrical and Electronic Engineering(EEE) and...

This is the order more or less depending upon the past data acquired from various sources a liost is created which you can see on this URL ”...
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago
View all Questions »