DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

suppose that i get a score of 35 in gate computer science. then how much will be my all india rank??

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

is iiitnr is better or top 5 colleges of bangalore

Its a good college, but ranking varies every year... Placement wise no problem at IIIT B... Try to get CS, EC or IT at IIIT B...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

ours batch will be the 1 st batch in iiitnr so is there will be any promblem regarding placements

paras jain 2 months ago
I have taken PCMC combinatin instead of PCMB. Will it allow me write KVPY exam? Should I even answer all biology questions?

you can still write kvpy examination. you have to attempt PCMB in class 11 but when you write it in c lass 12 you can skip bio all the best approve if helpful. if u have furteher doubts ask ...

Archita 11 days ago
Am I gonna get seat in IIISc banglore,if qualified in kvpy aptitude and in interview

yes you would surely get

Archita 11 days ago
dates for availability of iit 2010 forms.

Dear Rohit, The IIT JEE 2010 Application Form will be Distributed 3rd week of November, 2009 and the last date for Submission IIT JEE 2010 Form will be Last Week of December, 2009. And for...

Amit Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
sir, i’m preparing for kvpy sa stream. can u please give me some tips on how to prepare for it. which all chapters should i concentrate on?

You may simply follow these links and get to know the latest information regarding it – simply type KVPY preparation tips on google and you may get results more than your expectations and...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana can be sought after by visiting on padhai.com or school.careers360.com and for the sake of locating good institutions, i may suggest to visit the official ...

Soneel Verma one month ago

thanks

Archita one month ago
can i get admission in nit by getting 78000 all india rank

I will suggest you to visit the official website of JEE main to look for the opening and closing rank for previous year of different rounds. All the statistic is available there. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago

To get a complete view and a detailed information regarding your stature you need to visit the official weblink of JEE Mains and you may be able to find out the exact stature of yours,...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details