suppose that i get a score of 35 in gate computer science. then how much will be my all india rank??

one year ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
should I give my preference to lower branches ( like production and industrial engg ) @mnnit or any top nits or go for mech @hbti ?

give prefrence to this branches at the best nit you may get 1.CS 2.Electronics 3.Electrical 4.Mechanical 5.Chemical 6.Civil 7.Ocean engg & Naval architecture 8.Materials science &...
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago

If you have interest in pursuing Mechanical Engg., then you should go for Mech at HBTI. If that is not the case then can go for the former, i.e. P&I at MNIT or top NITs.
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
what is the average package of ece at iiitA.is it good to choose.is it better than ece at bits mesra.please help??

The average package of ECE of IIIT A is close to 8 lakhs per annum. In comparison with BITS Mesra, IIIT A is a better choice. Thanks &Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians Faculty
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
Sir, which option is better- Choosing CS in COER,Roorkee Choosing some lower branch in G.B Pant College of Technology, Pantnagar and then working hard for branch change to CS. Plz reply...

Choosing CS in COER is a better option rather than going for G.B. Pant College of Technology, Pantnagar. Changing branch in a college becomes tough due to many diversions which one come...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
http://eduworldspot.blogspot.com/2013/03/rank-vs-mark-analysis-of-aieee.html

Hello student, Your question is not clear and seems to be incomplete. Please recheck your question andpost it again. Thanks and regards Shaik Aasif askIITians faculty
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 2 months ago
i m an iit aspirant bt i will iit claimer if u help me. im taking iit jee 2010 coaching 4rm narayana bt i have nt study anytng bt now i want 2 do anytngh 2 get through iit jee 2010 send...

Hi rajvinder singh As you said thet you have done nothing.so now you have to do more hard work .and it will require better time managemant. First you shuld attaind the class regularly from...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
Who is the CEO of Microsoft?

Steven Anthony Ballmer (born March 24, 1956) is an American businessman and has been the chief executive officer of Microsoft Corporation since January 2000. Ballmer is the second person...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
View all Questions »