suppose that i get a score of 35 in gate computer science. then how much will be my all india rank??

11 months ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Which is best for Computer science engg, IIIT Hyderabad, NITW or NITT ot DTU

Computer Science IIIT Hydderabad.Its the best among all the choices given above.Its best in context of quality of eduaction and placement scenario. Thanks &Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee...
  img
Aziz Alam 14 days ago
Can I do a career in CS field after Btech in mechanical.If not how can i be attached to computer field and technology.please answer as i got NITW Mech and waiting for 4 th round could be...

You can have a career in the field of CS even though you are not enrolled in CS. There are various applications of CS in mechanical engineering , you can focus your energy during your Btech...
  img
Aziz Alam 5 days ago
SIR HOW ARE THE PLACEMENTS IN IIT INDORE CSE . IS IIT INDORE NICE THAN IIT MANDI , IIT JAODHPUR , IIT ROPAR , PLEASE HELP SIR

THE PLACEMENTS IN IIT INDORE CSE are good , it is similar to other iitsIIT MANDI , IIT JAODHPUR , IIT ROPAR, you can expect a good package. sher mohammad faculty askiitians b.tech, iit delhl
  img
Sher Mohammad 16 days ago
Hi, I got 1118 rank in IIT main and 95% in CBSE 12 Can you please sugesst good college for me? I have interest in CS and E&C.

Hi Roshan, If you want to take CSE, then your top preferences should be IIIT H, NSIT, DTU, NIT Surthkal, NIT Trichy& for ECE NIT Surthkal, NIT Trichy, NIT Warangle, NIT Calicut, IIIT H,...
  img
Jitender Singh one month ago

Thank you Jitender Sir. If i want to prefer IIT college which branch I can get at this rank. Please suegest!! I am bit confused...

Roshan one month ago
what a 11 th std boy to do to achieve jipmer. now i am finished 10 th . and got 9.6cgpa. next i want to take science stream. i think so.. give me a correct schedule for studying in home

You have got good scores and have a bright future.The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) is a medical school in India, and the oldest to teach...
  img
Dinesh one month ago
View all Questions »