suppose that i get a score of 35 in gate computer science. then how much will be my all india rank??

one year ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Which govt. college can i get at AIR overall 375000 and AIR category 224000 in jee mains? I belong to general category. Thank you..

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
how to score above 100 in mathemantics

There is no definite way to to get a particular number of marks.But there are methods through which you can gradually achieve a level of comfort which would be sufficient for you to get 100...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
sir i m getting it at dtu n it at iiit allahbad. what should i choose??

Hello Student, Both the institutes DTU and IIIT Allahabad are extremely good. As far as placements are concerned, both the institutes can be considered at par. Hence, it is entirely your...
  img
Latika Leekha 2 months ago
i got 49 mrks in jee mains and 76.6% in cbse and i m a gen. candidate is there any chance to get a engg college

You may also get JEE MAINS Listed college this year . Visit DCTM.edu.in

Prof Vivek Kumar 2 months ago

Ya sure u can easily get a pvt coleg...

surendra 4 months ago

I suggest you to try next year.

Ayush Rai 4 months ago
The first country to legalise medically assisted suicide is ??

The Netherlands became the first country in the world formally to legalise euthanasia. There are at least 3,000 plus "assisted deaths" a year, representing about 2.3 per cent of...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
SIR WHEN aiims papers donot come out , how to believe the authenticity of these papers wether original or fake.Students also donot remember so many questions.

Hi It is difficult to comment on this issue. However, my best guess is these questions might be prepared by asking lots of students or may be some AIIMS staff. It is difficult to ascertain...
  img
Sumreet Johar one month ago
View all Questions »