suppose that i get a score of 35 in gate computer science. then how much will be my all india rank??

one year ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir, what colleges can one get at the rank 1,14,250 in JEE-Main Paper-2 (B.Arch)?

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago
can i ask my questions here?

Hello Student, You can ask your questions on this discussion forum related to any subject – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology. We experts are available here to answer your...
  img
Pushkar Aditya 3 months ago

ok. Thank you

Bhawna 3 months ago
Which problem books should I get for JEE preparation? Are they segragated by difficulty level in any book? I am looking for books that are almost exclusively consisting of JEE questions.

Arihant publication and Pradeep’s are good source of questions ehich have segregated questions depending upon the level of difiiculty and types of questions which comes in JEE. Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago
|z|

what was the cutoff rank for BE course in BIT deoghar in 2013? my rank was 1 lakh 97 thousand. can i get admission in bit deoghar for the main 5 branches( cs, eee, ece, civil and it) ?

The cut off for BIT deoghar in 2013 for admissions into B.E: All India Cut Offs : 45754 Home State Cut – Off : 159427 If you belong to home state quota then you have chances in getting...
  img
Ramreddy 4 months ago
what is length of second pendulum at pole of earth?

The value of g at poles is 9.83 m/s(square). So we use the formula of time period of the simple pendulum where t=1 sec. as it is a seconds pendulum. We can calculate the length of the...
  img
Apoorva Arora 5 months ago
Which IIT’s are the best in Mechanical engineering?

Lb set up is good in KGP, as far as faculty to student ratio is concerned go for NEW IIT’s or to be specific check the opening and closing ranks of JEE ADVANCED.
  img
Sourabh Singh 4 months ago
View all Questions »