suppose that i get a score of 35 in gate computer science. then how much will be my all india rank??

11 months ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
my iitjee rank is 8548.Is there any chance of getting a seat in ISM dhanbad spot round?.plzz,sir, reply fast

Last year ISM Dhanbad closed on AIR 7155 GEN. So the chances are pretty slim according to your rankBest of Luck for the future. Thanks & Regards Aziz Alam IIt Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam yesterday
Please advise – what should I prefer: 5 yr B Arch at IT Kharagpur or Civil at BITS Pilani or CS at IIITD / DTU?

I don't know that but tell me what is your score in jee main paper 2

milind 11 days ago
WHICH IS BETTER: PROCESS ENGG. WITH MBA IN ROORKEE OR C.S.E IN ANY OF THE NITs

Process Engg with MBA (Roorkee) or CSE (NIT)?The answer to this query depends upon the fact which NIT you are choosing. CSE in top 10 NITs are better than Process Engg with MBA in Roorkee....
  img
Aziz Alam 16 days ago
how to get admission in iit for architecture ….….…................is there any paper for architecture like jee main paper 2 ….….….….please tell …....explain procedure..........

Hi, For getting admission in Architecture in IITs, you need to be eligible for JEE Advanced. If you have opted for B.Arch, there is an extra paper that you have to give of General Drawing....
  img
Yash Baheti 7 days ago
what is the length of second pendulum on at the pole of earth?

The value of g at poles is 9.83 m/s(square). So we use the formula of time period of the simple pendulum where t=1 sec. as it is a seconds pendulum. We can calculate the length of the...
  img
Apoorva Arora one month ago
What is ZigBee technology?

ZigBee technology is a low data rate, low power consumption, low cost, wireless networking protocol targeted towards automation and remote control applications. IEEE 802.15.4 committee...

Simran Bhatia 5 years ago
View all Questions »