suppose that i get a score of 35 in gate computer science. then how much will be my all india rank??

one year ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how to score above 100 in mathemantics

There is no definite way to to get a particular number of marks.But there are methods through which you can gradually achieve a level of comfort which would be sufficient for you to get 100...
  img
Aziz Alam 5 months ago
sir can i upgrade my branch from B.pharma to any other branch at iit bhu ?

IF there is an opportunity for slide up in the later stages of counselling then you may get a different branch. The other way is that you can work in the first year , get a good pointer and...
  img
Aziz Alam 5 months ago
Sir please give ranking of following - NIT trichy production,NIT calicut production,NIT trichy metallurgy,NIT calicut metallurgy and IIT BHU ceramics.

1.NIT Trichy Production. 2. NIT Calicut Production 3.NIT Trichy Metallurgy 4. IIT BHU Ceramics 5.NIT Calicut Metallurgy Thanks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam 5 months ago
What are Important chapters of inorganic chemistry

Classification of element and periodicity in properties General principals and processes of isolation of metals Hydrogen Block elements( Alkali and Alkaline earth metal) Block elements,d and...
  img
Rinkoo Gupta 7 months ago
Is a quadratic polynomial of degree 2 bijective???? explain

No, In mathematics, abijection(orbijectivefunction or one-to-one correspondence) is a function between the elements of two sets, where every element of one set is paired with exactly one...
  img
Ravi 2 months ago
doppeler effect

Hi, When wave energy like sound or radio waves travels from two objects, the wavelength can seem to be changed if one or both of them are moving. This is called the Doppler effect. The...
  img
Shobhit Varshney one month ago
View all Questions »