• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: Exclusive40

principle of hydrometer

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear ramakrushna

The hydrometer is a device used for determining  characteristics of a liquid such as its density, or weight per unit volume. it is also used to determine a liquid’s specific gravity.

Principle of Hydrometer

It is work on the principle that a floating body sinks deeper in a light liquid than in a heavy one.(Archimedes' principle)

It consists essentially of a weighted, sealed, long-necked glass bulb that is immersed in the liquid being measured; the depth of flotation gives an indication of liquid density, and the neck can be calibrated to read density, specific gravity, or some other related characteristic. 

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
 If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Sir, will cutoffs(closing ranks) after second round ? if it changes then by how much ranks it may change?

You should better visit the official weblink of Josaa and get to know what is the current scenario over there and get to know the status there,...................if you feel contented, then ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

in mp counselling my rank is 1900 what can i get in 2 nd counselling

aditya lahariya 11 months ago

Yes it changes and with a difference of 2000-2500 only.

Akshit Matthew 11 months ago
I`m Suvam jain nd i have secured 110 in mains 2016 nd I`m from general category nd I`m expecting 85% in boards.so can i get any good nit and if yes then which branch will i get?my home state...

Dear Student, your score is good and may be possible you get a seat in any one of them, you better do one thing, visit the official website of NIT(s) and get to know about youir status...

Aneesh Sehgal 20 days ago

HI SUVAM JAIN PLEASE USE THE COLLEGE AND BRANCH PREDICTOR TO CHECK ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html THANKS

SAHIL 24 days ago
Is it possible to score more than 250 in jee mains in 1 year if we thoroughly practice?

Why Not? if someone puts in consistent and diligent efforts in a particular directionm, then success is bound to be there, and is there anything which is beyond possibility, the word...

Aneesh Sehgal 20 days ago

HI QWETY YES SURE YOU CAN SCORE MORE THAN 250 MARKS IN JEE IF YOU PRACTICE THE COMPLETE YEAR THROUGHOULY. IT IS NOT A EASY TASK BUT IF YOU STUDY WITH FULL DETERMINATION THEN YOU SURELY CAN...

SAHIL 24 days ago
How to easily calculate log of any number, including decimals without using calculator or log table?

Dear Student, Learn the properties of log along with the values of log2 ,log3 log 5 , log7 and few more. Then apply the properties to simply the higher problem into one of the basic form....
  img
Vijay Mukati 5 months ago
i got jee advanced obc rank 512 i want to now how a dual degree differs from general four year btech in iit

Dear Friend, B.Tech is the single most important conventional (or traditional) reason that has helped IITs to hold sway over engineering education in the country for the last 6 decades. The ...

Aneesh Sehgal 8 days ago
Which is best software engineering from bits or electrical or mechanical engineering from iit

See it depends totally upon what factor you are talking about. If you have interest in leaning machines and mechanics , go for electrical and mechanical. But if you are only looking for a...
  img
Suraj Prasad 9 days ago

@ mihir Yes , it completely depend upon your intrest , and also iit and bits have very much diffrence between them , frst of all the branches , getting cs in bits pilani campous is like a...

Umakant biswal 9 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off