FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

principle of hydrometer

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear ramakrushna

The hydrometer is a device used for determining  characteristics of a liquid such as its density, or weight per unit volume. it is also used to determine a liquid’s specific gravity.

Principle of Hydrometer

It is work on the principle that a floating body sinks deeper in a light liquid than in a heavy one.(Archimedes' principle)

It consists essentially of a weighted, sealed, long-necked glass bulb that is immersed in the liquid being measured; the depth of flotation gives an indication of liquid density, and the neck can be calibrated to read density, specific gravity, or some other related characteristic. 

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
 If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I am living in delhi and if i get admission in iit delhi through jee advanced then can i have hostel stay or not as i am living in delhi

Preference is given to the outsiders, but you should stay in hostel, living in technical atmosphere impacts more in student life...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 5 days ago

Sir I want to stay in hostel so i am asking can i get hostel and is there is any rule that delhi students cannot stay in hostel

Ankit Paliwal 5 days ago
I AM A 10TH GRADE STUDENT.I AM INTERESTED IN CHEMISTRY AND BIOLOGY AS WELL AS IN DOING ANIMATION GRAPHICS.WHAT FIELD OR STREAM SHOULD I CHOOSE:COMPUTER SCINCE OR BIOLOGY IN 11TH STD.HELP...

1.Physics, chemistry would be common subjects to persue COMPUTER SCIENCE professional or BIO-Medical professional. 2. If you want to be a computer professional as...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 6 months ago

you see , computer science which you are talking about is quite different with respect to animation graphics. But biology syllabus will be same as you have studied till 10 th , only the...
  img
Suraj Prasad 6 months ago
Does time have boundaries or not? Because I can't imagine there being no time cos we wouldn't exist so...we wouldn't know the answer to this question because our knowledge has boundaries,...

The more we think about past and future, the more are we controlled by it, so being the present moment is the best way to escape the tyrannies of times over our mind, body and soul. Time is...

vikas yadav 25 days ago

The more present we are in our present moment awareness, the more power we have to exercise in it. That is why presence of mind is called the key to success in every field of life no matter...

vikas yadav 25 days ago

conitinue................. Also imagine life before the invention of time measurement through watches and calendars, just easy and flowing life would have been in the past. It is only when...

vikas yadav 25 days ago
Request you to update on best Eng. Collages for Electronics and Communications engineering suresh

Hello Suresh, P { margin-bottom: 0.21cm; }A:link { }I have a best solution for you. SKIET is a best place for enhancing your skills in engineering. SKIET is known for its quality education,...

Leepika Roy 2 months ago
http://www.askiitians.com/news/15-tips-to-cheat-at-mcqs-in-iit-jee-guessing-your-way-to-the-iits.html is it the same case for VIT?

Yes common sense and some tricks are same for any entrance exam (related).
  img
Harsh Patodia 19 days ago

yes these are good for any mcq’s papers because these are based on odds they work most of times

Hemanth Sai 18 days ago
View all Questions »