FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

principle of hydrometer

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear ramakrushna

The hydrometer is a device used for determining  characteristics of a liquid such as its density, or weight per unit volume. it is also used to determine a liquid’s specific gravity.

Principle of Hydrometer

It is work on the principle that a floating body sinks deeper in a light liquid than in a heavy one.(Archimedes' principle)

It consists essentially of a weighted, sealed, long-necked glass bulb that is immersed in the liquid being measured; the depth of flotation gives an indication of liquid density, and the neck can be calibrated to read density, specific gravity, or some other related characteristic. 

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
 If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i have only 3days for BITSAT whatr should i do to get more than 320 in these 3days plz tell me. thanq

Don’t try to learn new concepts. Brush up on what you have learnt till now. Solve prexious year papers and sample papers. Keep a cool head and hope for the best.

Rohitanshu Kar one month ago

Revise all the theory and if u have still time try and solve BITSAT related books

Shivang Chaubey one month ago

Revision is the key to remembranc try to focus on that.

shubham sharda one month ago
Whether there will be any benefit if i study good organic and inorganic books now in last 1.25 month as i have thoroughly read ncert books and my class notes?

inorganic chemistry had high weightage in jee adv so u must read JD LEE very effectively by making short notes for questions of inorg refer op tandon do himanshu pandey for organic...

ng29 2 months ago

for inorg JD LEE os best for organin refer SN SANYAL for mechanisms then do Himanshu pandey for questions approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 2 months ago

Read the imp chapters in both of them . Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake 2 months ago
is NIT srinagar good

Dear Student, Yes its good. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukti 2 days ago
where exactly the bronze medallist vijender sigh belongs to??

Vijender sigh belongs to Kaluwas village, on the outskirts of Bhiwani in Haryana.

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
iit ranking

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/opening-closing-rank.html
  img
Saurabh Kumar 12 days ago

IIT KGP, M, K, D, G, R
  img
Avinash 12 days ago
I got obc rank of 240 in iitjee advanced. What branches can I expect in top iits

You expect almost all from all old IITs except CS in very topmost IITS like IITB IITKGP iiTK etc
  img
Avinash 18 days ago

u can easily get good IITs with top branches expect cs but u have ascope of cs in new IITs like rorkee hydrabad banaras indore etc and new IITs also have a great carrier scope with great...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 17 days ago
View all Questions »