• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: SSP40

principle of hydrometer

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear ramakrushna

The hydrometer is a device used for determining  characteristics of a liquid such as its density, or weight per unit volume. it is also used to determine a liquid’s specific gravity.

Principle of Hydrometer

It is work on the principle that a floating body sinks deeper in a light liquid than in a heavy one.(Archimedes' principle)

It consists essentially of a weighted, sealed, long-necked glass bulb that is immersed in the liquid being measured; the depth of flotation gives an indication of liquid density, and the neck can be calibrated to read density, specific gravity, or some other related characteristic. 

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
 If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

HAI......... I WANT TO GET A BETTER RANK IN THIS IIT JEE. CAN U PLEASE SUGGEST ME THE BOOKS

for physical chemistry preparation you prefer OP Tondon ,organic chemistry – arihant prkhashan,inorganic – J.D lee,physics – hc verma concepts of physics,for maths you refer rd sharma and...

KALYAN 5 months ago

dear lavanya, presently where are you studying ...if you are studying at corporate colleges like chaitanya and narayana then you can follow a schedule or if you are studying in any other...

KALYAN 5 months ago

IIIT RK valley is also a good institution you better continue in that institute if you want to terminate from rgukt rk valley then you should write jeemains.to get good rank you must have...

KALYAN 5 months ago
I am a class 12 student. I have chosen the group with subjects physics, chemistry, maths, computer science in class 11. I look forward for writing the KVPY exam this year. But the KVPY exam ...

I will suggest you to look the eligibility critera for the same from the askIITians website or official website of KVPY exam. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

My suggestion for you is to put up your quaeries regarding KVPY on official websites of leading institutions providing coachibng for KVPY or simply google out details about the syllabus,...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago
please help me in managing time... i have either coachings or tutions daily from 5pm to 9 pm..i am preparing for iit..i am an average student but have a strong dedication ..i weak in...

If you are an early riser, Get to bed at 10. Wake up at 3 sharp, drink some coffee and sit to study. You have not mentioned the time you leave for school. Assuming that it is 7 you will get ...

Archita 8 months ago
hi..i am latesh..i am right now doing my 12th.from cbse. i want to go for iit. but then this year i am not prepared well. so do you think dropping and then appearing for exam is a good...

Dear latesh Its depend upon you ,if you think that you can get better college after prepearing one year ,then you can drop. most of the student worried about that it will effect their...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
sir, i scored 102 in mains and 95.5% in ap board.i belong to obc category.can i get a seat in any of the nit’s?

yes you can easily get a seat in nit. i am sure about it but you cannot get seats like cse, civil, mechanical engineering etc.otherwise i am sure you will get nit regards sahil thanks and...

SAHIL 15 days ago

will i get ece? if so would you please mention the where i’d get a seat.i am in an urgent need of it.because i’m not able to decide whether to join in nit or take up a core group in amrita...

meghana 15 days ago
sir i m a dropper how should i make my plans so that i can crack iit

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

every person has its special plannings we get success by our on tools so think it over .. and analyse what is your daily routine and plan it by keeping ur daily needs and things to prepare...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off