sir... im trying my best to get good marks in AITS for iitjee 2010....but not up to the mark...i got 82 in paper 1....but i want to get more...pls help me how to get good to get good rank???

sir... im trying my best to get good marks in AITS for iitjee 2010....but not up to the mark...i got 82 in paper 1....but i want to get more...pls help me how to get good to get good rank???

Grade:12

1 Answers

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert
148 Points
14 years ago

Dear vineet

You should do more hard work from now

besides school and coaching hour you should give 5-6 hour in your home for IIT JEE Prepration.
You have 4 month left and this is sufficient for revision
I will suggest you to start from the begning. first revise your old notes in the same order as you was tought in coaching.
also refer good books of that topic. then solve standard question from books and IIT study material

and after finish the topic solve question of that topic from previous IIT JEE papers.

Here i am maintioning few chapter .prepear well these chapter because more question were asked from these chapter.

Maths:    
calculus, Vectors, Complex numbers, co-ordinate geometry(2D+3D) Quadratic equations.

Physics:  
Optics, Modern physics, Thermodynamics, A/C circuits, Fluid mechanics, Experiments.

Chemistry:
                 Solid state, chemica bonding, Aldehydes, ketones, carboxylic acids, Alkenes,
                alkynes, stereo and geometrical isomerism, transition elements, coordiantion compounds,
               electro chemistry, kinetics and equilibrium.

Just stay calm and focus on understanding rather than mugging. Be regular in class and stay with concepts.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
 If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free