sir i am presently a 12 class student and going to appear iit-jee in 2010.But i am not confident about my selection so i want to drop a year for its preparation but i am afraid that dropping one year can affect career and placements.But i am sure that i can crack jee in my second attempt.please suggest me.

sir i am presently a 12 class student and going to appear iit-jee in 2010.But i am not confident about my selection so i want to drop a year for its preparation but i am afraid that dropping one year can affect career and placements.But i am sure that i can crack jee in my second attempt.please suggest me. 

Grade:12

1 Answers

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert
148 Points
14 years ago

Dear prasanjeet

In placement only few companies which do not allow a dropper to sit in their recruitment procees.but almost 95 % companies allow it.

so as per the placement is concern dropping a year will not effect your career.

So i will suggest you prepear well for IIT JEE 2010,if the result is not up to your expectation then you can prepear for IIT JEE 2011.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
 If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free