hi ,i have my bitsat on 18 may and jee on 2 june ,,,as most of u know they are completely different and require different skill set.. i mean bitsat requires quick thinking and judicious time management.the level of questipons are same as aieee but the iit requirres deep logic and tough practise ..how do i prrepare ? as i have been practising bitsat mock,i have become good at time but somewhere i lost the edge of solving hard questions,, any piece of advice would be deeply appreciated,,,thanks

hi ,i have my bitsat on 18 may and jee on 2 june ,,,as most of u know they are completely different and require different skill set.. i mean bitsat requires quick thinking and judicious time management.the level of questipons are same as aieee but the iit requirres deep logic and tough practise ..how do i prrepare ?

as i have been practising bitsat mock,i have become good at time but somewhere i lost the edge of solving hard questions,,

any piece of advice would be deeply appreciated,,,thanks

Grade:12

4 Answers

Roshan Mohanty
64 Points
10 years ago

Hello friend i am going through the same phase but i have decided to make iit the main focus and solve diff ques according to that
I that way u cn be able to solve easy questions more quickly. . . 

Vikas TU
14149 Points
10 years ago

It''s not tough

instead it''s an impossible one!

srry!

lipika sahoo
35 Points
10 years ago

since u hav now mastered the time management factor ....now u should aim at practising hard questions....in the mean time revise the basics of each chapter for around,say one hour , everyday.

Abhishekh kumar sharma
34 Points
10 years ago

carry on the most basic things in ur study

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free