sir this is ganesh mirishkar how to 380+ marks in my iit jee2010. i have complete my total syllabus of jee 5 time thourghly. i have written many exams to predict my rank i found that i stood in top 100 wht ever exam i write. sir can i belive them ? wht additional efforts are need to score more than 380 in jeee

sir this is ganesh mirishkar how to 380+ marks in my iit jee2010.

i have complete my  total syllabus of jee 5 time thourghly. i have written many exams to predict my rank i found that i stood in top 100 wht ever exam i write.

sir can i belive them ? wht additional efforts are need to score more than 380 in jeee 

Grade:12

1 Answers

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert
148 Points
14 years ago

Dear ganesh mirishkar

In IIT JEE 2009 380 marks was  scoreed  by AIR 17 student

you are aiming under 20 rank ,as you have already covered your syllabus 5 times ,then it is very much possible to achive rank under 20.

main thing is that you maintain your rythem .you have 4 month left.

I will suggest you to keep revising your noted time to time. and solve problems from new books also.

for more goods books you can check this link

http://www.askiitians.com/Important-books-iit-jee.aspx

and join Test series .where you can compair your prepration level with .and also you will know the possible changing pattern of IIT JEE as well as you will learn how to use your 3 hours in attempting the different portion of the paper.

Just stay calm and focus on understanding rather than mugging. Be regular in class and stay with concepts.Refer good books and always try to solve problems from magazines like MATHEMATICS, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY TODAY .

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
 If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free