Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: EXAM25

sir i have 43 marks in jee manins exam nd i have 76% in raj. board an i belongs to sc catogary.i have any chance in jee

2 years ago

Answers : (2)

Sorry but the cut off score is 53 .. good luck gor next time !

8 months ago

no
8 months ago

Post Your Answer

I have got iiit kurnool which is mentored by iiit kancheepuram.i can get cbit in ts eamcet counselling.which one is better fr cse?

IIIT Kurnool is comparatively good, may it be an issue of quality education ort placements but if still you wish to go for a comparative analysis to find out the current scenario at other...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago

Yes you may without any second opinion, but still if you are in a fix and unable to make up your mind for Kurnool inst, then try at other places like – BITS...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago

But iiit kurnool is a new one.should i go for it?

Nikitha 7 months ago
is india have a institutes for artificial intellegences in robotics please name

yes there are institutes in india for artificial intellegence Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad. DEFENCE RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT ORGANISATION iit bombay ….….….PLEASE...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 6 months ago

Yes all the IITs and Leading NITs are on the top, apart from these you may consider – Lovely Professional Uni, phagwara,.......................NIMS Uni, Jaipur,...............Galgotias Uni, ...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago

PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my answer is use full for you so please just click on approve button ...and if you have any other question or dought keep asking

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 6 months ago
BECCAUSE OF MY FAMILY PROBLEMS I CCAMW HERRE NOW IAM FULLY DEPRESSED BECAUSE IAMFAILED SO I AM NOT UNDERSTANDIND WHAT I SHOULD DO KNOW PLZ GIVE ANY IDEA SIR

ammulu i’ve already told you that failure is not final .there is a sweet sucess after a hard failure .first you think about your grade improvement and then about your future. you know one...

KALYAN one month ago
who was the first woman President of the United Nations General Assembly?

Mrs. Vijayalakshmi Pandit ,first woman President of the United Nations General Assembly Mrs. Vijayalakshmi Pandit, 1900–1990, Indian diplomat, sister of Jawaharlal Nehru. She played...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
is chettinad university chennai good university to study mbbs??

Cant say a good college, but okey one.. Its a massive college over there in South..so quality is getting affected..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 months ago

Ummmm, to my mind the best possible way to find out the stature of an institution is to choose any top rated four or fivr institutions and then to visit each official website, look for...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago
What is SaaS Technology?

What is SaaS? Software as a service (or SaaS) is a way of delivering applications over the Internet—as a service. Instead of installing and maintaining software, you simply access it...

Ravi Sharma 6 years ago

Software as a Service(SaaS) Software as a Service (SaaS) - described as software applications deployed as a hosted service and accessed over the Internet via a standard web browser- is...

Swati Kharodia 6 years ago

SaaS Instead of owning software - and all the investment, maintenance, and depreciation it entails – you can simply rent use of that software from PHASE 2. Save on: - Hardware -...

Radhika Batra 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off