Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

sir i have 43 marks in jee manins exam nd i have 76% in raj. board an i belongs to sc catogary.i have any chance in jee

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Sorry but the cut off score is 53 .. good luck gor next time !

one year ago

no
one year ago

Post Your Answer

sir i am a student of class 12 and i want to get a very good score in jeee mains . how should i prepare for it ? what should be my strategy? what should be the books that i shall prefer?...

Dear Student, The complete informationregarding JEE is available on our website. Please refer from there. The books to be refered, Preparation tips and all other information are available...
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

U HAVE Only year left foe ur exam , so just do as many practice as u can and most important thing is clear ur doubts properly on time, and also follow a proper time table dont make ur...

ng29 10 months ago
what is the furture scope in haking

Hacking have a good scope. Many companies regares a good programing skill person, and I think that a hacker have it. Also you can go for higher studies in it. Thanks.
  img

As ethical hacking has a wider scope, so it opens a lot of career opportunities. The designations that can be achieved by the person involves: Network Security System Administrator/Manager...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 10 months ago

There is a very wide scope in the field of Hacking, but it has to be an ethical one, one must work for intelligence, telecom companies, Police deptt, Defence forces etc and you may be an...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago
sir im getting mechenical engineering in thapar university is it a good college for my future.

Yes its good. Refer to its webiste to get more about it. Also see its placement statistics. Thanks.
  img

Yes Thapar is no doubt a very good inst, still if you have a least doubt about it, then you may compare it with certain other leading institutions to get a comprehensive information about...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago
Sir, Yes,i just passed class 12 & i wanted to get an idea about the field that i choose to graduate in. Can u please give me a list of the colleges that are good for B.tech/B.E. in...

Hi, IIT Delhi and IIT Bombay are the best colleges in India to pursue B.Tech in EP in India. Integrated M.Sc. in Physics from IIT Kanpur is also very good. Apart from there is IISER Kolkata ...

AskIITians Expert Hari Shankar IITD 6 years ago
I get 180-190 marks in JEE mains 2 nd paper Architecuture. I am obc category and also get 95% marks in XII. please tell the which rank i got.

Dear student, Pls check ur rank using our rank calculator http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

hi sir please check cutoff marks then you will definitely get an idea about this.and login www.askiitians.com.

NARAYANA one month ago
Which top branches can I get in NIT Rourkela with AIR-9479 in JEE Main 2015 ,state of eligibility- Odisha

I will suggest you to visit the official website of jee mains to know the previous year opening and closing rank for different rounds of NIT_Rourkela. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

You need to visit the official weblink of NIT Rourkela as well as JEE mains to check the actual status of your standing over there, if you have cracked in ther, well and good otherwise go...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off