Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

sir i have 43 marks in jee manins exam nd i have 76% in raj. board an i belongs to sc catogary.i have any chance in jee

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Sorry but the cut off score is 53 .. good luck gor next time !

one year ago

no
one year ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

hiii.iam studing in iit basar..plz give me some instructions to give a seminor!

hii im presently pursuing puc 2 nd year in iiitrkvalley i had gave seminors twice in my previous semester tips while giving seminor : 1.try to maintain eye contact with the students 2.you...

KALYAN 7 months ago

A seminar is the perfect opportunity to learn some skills and hone your craft of communicating effectively .In these activities you will think about what skills are needed to give a good...

vannala shivanand 7 months ago

A seminar is the good opportunity to prove your talent. You must and should utilise it. dont’t get fear. Generally seminars are given in front of many people. When you forgetten an thing...

Gaddam Chethan 7 months ago
I am a first year student of IIT G in civil engineering. As of late, civil engineering hasn’t been getting good placements at all and so Iwas considering to change my branch into the Design ...

Dear student, For branch change you must have a very good CGPA at the end of first year approx >9
  img
Nishant Vora 5 months ago

In that case you can go for a branch change...
  img
Nishant Vora 3 months ago

Sir if say i some how manage to attain it, then what would be your answer? I mean if i do succed in getting a CPI enough for a branch change then what would you suggest??

Mehul Bhatia 5 months ago
i scored 164 marks in jee main 2016 . can i get BSD branch in iiit hydrabad in 4 th round . last year 4 th round cutt off was 150 marks

yes then there are good chances of getting this branch this year also
  img
Nishant Vora 21 days ago

you must go for roorkee college of engineering roorkee. This college providing you 3 years Bsc courses in Agriculture and forestery. b.tech in different fields like petroleum engineering,...

Amit Kumar Singh 19 days ago
sir please suggest What should be the preference iit or course

@ muskan the main thing is the branch , as in most of the time , the college doesnot matter a lot , but its depend upon how strong your resume are .. i hv a example case of that also , let...

Umakant biswal one month ago

see you need to hv a balance of both, try to get in the 7 zonal iit. But remember dont compromise on the branch because you are going to be recognised by your branch and your life depen on...

Abhishek Singh one month ago
how to apply for tensors examination

TENSORS, a mock IIT-JEE conducted by students of IIT-Madras. The test is generally conducted at Hyderabad and few other places in Andhra Pradesh, Bangalore , Kerala around December every...

Ramesh V 6 years ago
my rank in JEE Mains is 20k and in a fix to decide amongst ICE in NSIT, MAM in DTU or chemical/Electrical in BITS Mesra/NIT Durgapur.

@ deepak go for bit mesra , its the best option for you , bit mesra is famous for its placement status in electrical , so, it will give u better oppurtunity their , your order of preference ...

Umakant biswal 8 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off