Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

sir i have 43 marks in jee manins exam nd i have 76% in raj. board an i belongs to sc catogary.i have any chance in jee

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Sorry but the cut off score is 53 .. good luck gor next time !

one year ago

no
one year ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Sir, Can you please give me some info about oil technology, leather technology and plastic technology at hbti kanpur. Please do tell me about its future scope and placements.

HBTI is oldest engineering college of Chemical Engineering in India.Chemical Engineering and Chemical technology is like back-bone of the college.Chemical engineering is not only best...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 11 months ago

H.B.T.I. Kanpur, a pioneer institute in the country, was established in the year 1920-21 to provide manpower training, technical know how and applied research support to a large number of...

KAMLA NEHRU INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY (KNIT) SULTANPUR, was established by Govt. of Uttar Pradesh as a registered society in 1979 with a mission to advanced knowledge and educate students in...

Sir I dropped for jee but got 114 marks in jee mains. And now I am studying in IP university. I am thinking to reappear for jee next year. This will be my last attempt so should I go for it...

Actually, to be very transapert, what you are thinking, its the approach of maximum students, who went through JEE drop and unfortunately couldn’t qualify. I would like to suggest you,...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 9 months ago
I’am in 12 th std. Recentlly passed 11 th . Which one to give more time boards or entrance? from 2017 board component will not be added so will that effect anyhow? what should be the...

It’s a myth that School Board preparation eats away precious quality time of the students.2016 JEE mains had demonstrated it.CBSE books are the text books we should embrace it.It had been...

Sanjeev Anand one month ago

hello, don’t worry about the 2 nd year.it is so easy.first you understand the concept of the subject and then read it then think about that.when you understand the concept then you are able ...

raj 2 months ago

dear, you passed inter 1 st year, so next u go to the inter 2 nd year, in inter 2 nd year lab exams are there so u can work not hardly, if u get the good marks u will study only 5hrs/day...

mohan 2 months ago
discus the formation of cycloalkanes from straight chain and branched alkanes

see first you can introduce any functional group and then u can try converting straight chains to cycloalkanes..the functional groups can be like OH nad Cl etc etc..
  img
Sakshi 4 months ago
can i get quetion bank of allen instititue for mbbs Aiims as pdf files ?

You can not get quetion bank of allen instititue for mbbs Aiims as pdf files because they belongs to a private institute but definetly u can get other question banks of goood quality in buy ...

Yash verma 8 months ago
Sample paper ggsipu vet MBBS send please please please please please

sorry but no sample paper is available for this exam but i think you should practice papers of aipmt as they also have same syllbus like this exam. for papers go to link...

SAHIL 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off