DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

sir i have 43 marks in jee manins exam nd i have 76% in raj. board an i belongs to sc catogary.i have any chance in jee

2 years ago

Answers : (2)

Sorry but the cut off score is 53 .. good luck gor next time !

2 months ago

no
2 months ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
can you tell me the expected cut off for civil engg in bitast in Fourth Iteration (Fourth round) ???

Expected cutoff is around 350. Also it is different for different branches. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 21 days ago

The cutoff status can be checked by visiting the official website of Jeemains and one thing is important to mention here that the cutoff varies as per varying branches,.....you may check it ...

Soneel Verma 21 days ago
Which branch Mechanical Or ECE better to study at DTU ? also i want 2 know which have better Govt.job ?plzzz help me

Govt. jobs are available for both the specialization. Prefer Mech.
  img
Vijay Mukti 11 days ago

DTU has earned a very good image in the field of quality education as well as better placements, so. it is definitely a good pick and as far as the question of branches lie, i must say that ...

Soneel Verma 8 days ago

ece also have better carrier in private sector but if u want goverment job machenical is good ,,,, PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my answer is use full for you so please just click on ...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 11 days ago
my jee main sc rank is 10,000 and crl rank is 200000 can i get industrial design in nitr?

You there are high chances of getting it. But you may be required to go for further rounds.
  img
Vijay Mukti 14 days ago

Did you visit the official weblink of Josaa or Jeemains?, If not, then pay a visit to either of the weblinks and get to know your current status there, if you got it there, well and good,...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 days ago
I have got 850 AIR in IIT Advanced. i am confused if i should go for CS, then the possible options are Guawhati or BHU ? which one to choose. Alternatively, i was considering IIT K maths...

Dont go for maths and computing at IITK. Take the CS branch whicher is nearer to your home town as both the institutes (Guwahati and BHU) are having excellent placement record for CS branch....
  img
Vijay Mukti one month ago

In older IITs branchs other then CS also have the good record. Try to prefer older IITs only. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti one month ago

I have been further advised that i should choose for good IIT rather the branch but in goold old 5 IIT i am not getting the CS branch. what should i do. should i give preference to Branch...

Pradeep Mangal one month ago
I have got ECE at MNIT Jaipur. Is it good? I have a CRL of 4301. Will I get NSIT or DTU in any good branch?

Although EC at NIT Jaipur is good but getting same at DTU and NSIT would be better Pls provide me your home state details, ?
  img
Saurabh Kumar 24 days ago

I am from Chandigarh.

shaan 24 days ago
Good Evening Sir/Mam I want to know if there is any institue for preparation og AFMC and AIIMS after class 10.

There is no such institute. All institutes provide foundation courses till 10 th class after that you can enroll in 11th-12th combined course for AIPMT, AFMC or AIIMS preparation. And also...
  img
Raheema Javed 5 months ago
View all Questions »