DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

sir i have 43 marks in jee manins exam nd i have 76% in raj. board an i belongs to sc catogary.i have any chance in jee

2 years ago

Answers : (2)

Sorry but the cut off score is 53 .. good luck gor next time !

3 months ago

no
3 months ago

Post Your Answer

I good in biology, especially subjects like human biology, genetics, biotechnology and have keen interset in research in feild of human medicine ( eg., AIDS, cancer, ADA def., etc.)...

You have a swinging mood, I can see through your query, why don’t you decide it first what actually you want to do? You can certainly choose Biotech and go for locating reputed...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
tips to make concentration on study

Tips and strategies to improve your concentration Choose the right place to study Your choice of study space can influence your level of concentration. So, to promote concentration: Choose...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya one month ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma one month ago
are the goood colleges for bio techonology in india

some of goood colleges for bio techonology in india PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my answer is use full for you so please just click on approve button ...and if you have any other...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya one month ago

IIT Roorkee has a good Biotech program.. One of the experts, Mr. Harsh Patodia studied the same from Roorkee...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon one month ago

There is a long list of good colleges for biotech, you may consider – Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi,................Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,.......................BIT Sindri...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
please tell me how is Gurukul Kangri vishwavidyala uk i have been alloted ece there my perfect branch should i go or drop/

Its quite good but you can compare and contrast its featurtes with some other top rated institutions like – Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,.............................Rajasthan Tech...

Soneel Verma one month ago

and also i have decided to prepare for SCRA too

Revti Raman one month ago
india's national game is ?

Dear Vandu singh Hockey is national game of india All the best Regards Badiuddin

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago

it’s hockey

SAITEJA GOUD 3 months ago
How to securing a website with client SSL certificate

Secure Sockets Layer (SSL): How It Works Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology protects your Web site and makes it easy for your Web site visitors to trust you in three essential ways: 1....

Amit Saxena 6 years ago

Reason to Implement SSL in Website.. If you have sensitive data on your site, or the site is intended for a limited audience, you may want to implement user certificate authorization, which ...

Ravi Sharma 6 years ago

Here are some guidelines for the ticket problem description: Provide your site address (URL and path) Is the server Apache or IIS? If the server is not SSL-enabled, can the server admin set ...

Himanshu Vijay 6 years ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details