ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

sir i have 43 marks in jee manins exam nd i have 76% in raj. board an i belongs to sc catogary.i have any chance in jee

one year ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What is the procedure to apply for Masters (via part time) in C.S in IIT Madras? I see that there is option for External/Part time option in their website but no clear admission procedure.

You must be a sponsored candidate by the organization in which you are working........................................................and for rest, check the...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
I am a beginner, so should i practice from S.k. goyal- Algebra Or its its a bit high level???

S.K.Goyal does have a good set of questions and for a beginner it does seems to be a bit tough but if you have the patience , then you should actually sit with it and solve those problems...
  img
Aziz Alam 8 months ago

Then from which books should i study to get a good set of questions as a beginner & sir please justify specific names and dont post the link as there are too many books there..........@ AZIZ...

Sankalp Tiwari 7 months ago

for beginners in CBSE- R.D.SHARMA FOR ICSE -M.L.AGRAWAL

rajnikanth one month ago
chapter----probability-----question-----the mathematics department has 8 graduates assistant who are assingned to the same office,each assistant is likelyto study at home as in office.how...

Hi, The answer is 6. WE USE A COMPLEX INEQUALITY TO SOLVE THIS TYPE OF QUESTIONS WHICH IS NOT IN YOUR COURSE !...
  img
Yash Baheti 4 months ago

sir then also please post method for solving this question

akaash 4 months ago

sir then also please post method for solving this question

akaash 4 months ago
Hi.. I am little bit confuse that i should target Computer programming courses or should go in Technical degree programmes. I have interest in programming. So please give me guidance for my...

Hi I would suggest u to go for Technical courses , as there is ample of computer programming involved in technical courses like computer , IT , ECE engineering and also they have gt a much...

AskiitianExpert Shine 5 years ago
I have AIR of 2755 for JEE main this year. What are my chances of getting into NIT trichi , suratkal or warangal for EEE , CS or MECHANICAL engineering course ? I also wish to know if BITS...

your chances are very bright , do not go to bits goa/ give prefrence to this branches at the best nit you may get 1.CS 2.Electronics 3.Electrical 4.Mechanical 5.Chemical 6.Civil 7.Ocean engg...
  img
Sher Mohammad 8 months ago

I HAVE NO ANSWER

piyush choudhary 8 months ago
what is the rank of panjab university institute of engg and technology in india

Dear nitin you can check given link http://www.askiitians.com/top_colleges.aspx Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
View all Questions »