ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

sir i have 43 marks in jee manins exam nd i have 76% in raj. board an i belongs to sc catogary.i have any chance in jee

2 years ago

Answers : (2)

Sorry but the cut off score is 53 .. good luck gor next time !

19 hours ago

no
19 hours ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
so with 5 months left what’s the best i can do to get CS in IIT Delhi

Vigorous hard work and determination is all it takes to crack the entrance exams!concentrate on topics which u find that you are not good at and work on it and keep perfecting the topics...

Gemma Rufina 6 months ago

Vigorous hard work and determination is all it takes to crack the entrance exams!concentrate on topics which u find that you are not good at and work on it and keep perfecting the topics...

Does anyone has a knowledge abt VITEEE I wanted to know tht in this exam questions from 12 syllabus only comes ? In 2013 they asked from 11 th also but in 2014 it had no question from 11 th...

Could you elaborate ? What do you mean by ‘ there is no such condition’

Trez Stunt one month ago

Can someone from @Askiitians tutors answer please ?

Drake one month ago

there is no such condition luckily there is no negative marking and all are attemptable plz approve if useful

ng29 one month ago
What is good rank for bits at?

It may be above 350, you can visit the website of BITS Pilani and check whether you fitv intom it, if yes..then nothing like that...and if not even then there’s no need to give up or to be...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 days ago

bitssat is very tricky and quite easy exam it also includes english to get good stream in bits pilani that is best among all bits u have to score about 340-350 in bitsat...

ng29 one month ago

>330 marks are good for bits pilani . Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake one month ago
Sir i have got 185 marks in mains and 94.2percent in aicbse what rank i can expect?

Use askiitians rank predictor...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 days ago

according to ur scores ur rank will be around 12000 u will get nit but wait for spot round also for good stream also fill choics according to ur preference hope for the best for official...

ng29 2 days ago
Bile secreted by liver passes into gall bladder through:- A)Hepatopancreatic duct B)Hepatic duct C)Cystic duct D)Hepato-gall duct. {DOB 2 page 414 Q271}

HI Student The correct answer is (B) Hepatic duct The bile secreted by the hepatic cells passes through the hepatic ducts and is stored and concentrated in a thin muscular sac called the...
  img
Raheema Javed 6 months ago
if x= acos pi t find the distance travelled in t= 2.5 seconds?

The average distance covered would be equal to:
  img
Sumit Majumdar 4 days ago
View all Questions »