sir i have 43 marks in jee manins exam nd i have 76% in raj. board an i belongs to sc catogary.i have any chance in jee

one year ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Can anyone pleas tell me?Which will have more opportunities : Whether studying in IIIT, Kanceepuram or NIT in Trichy - Rufus

Both the colleges are quite good but NIT Trichy presents itself with many opportunities whether its regarding higher studies or job opportunities. The quality of opportunities are also very...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
find the angle between the two st lines 3x=4y+7 and 5y=12x+6 and also the equations to the two lines which pass through the point (4,5) and make equal angles with the two given lines

Suppose the lines make angles θ 1 and θ 2 with the X-axis, and let θ be the angle between them. Using some basic geometry, one can tell that the angle between the lines (θ) will be θ 1 - θ 2...

ankur kumar singh 2 months ago
if lacs of students go to kota and study hard, why only a few get selected should i go to kota and join resonance or allen or andhra pradesh and join narayana and is 6 hrs a day enough to...

see going kota is not enough or its not the licence for iit jee.the main thing is self study.the coaching is not bad at all but you need your own ways to study and if your aim is top 200 you...

vineet chatterjee 2 months ago
hey plz tell me list of U.S national holidays ??????

List of U.S national holidays : 1 . January 1, 2009 - New Year's Day 2 . January 19, 2009 - Martin Luther King, Jr.'s birthday (observed) 3 . February 16, 2009 - President's Day 4 . May 25,...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
Between IIT Roorkee Geological technology (M.Tech.) and BITS-Pilani Mechanical or Civil, what should I opt for

If you are in TOP 10% of your class then you will be highly placed in IITR GT and if not you will get average package. But if you want to play safe I would advise you for BITS Pilani...
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago

Now I’ve been alotted chemical in pilani (2nd iteration). Waiting for iit third round. How do my options weigh up now? Thanks for the previous answer, by the way.@Sourabh Singh.

Rayaam Ghosh 2 months ago
Will it be sufficient if we are thorough with ONLY NCERT textbooks for exams like aiims, aipmt ,manial,etc ?

Hi Sushmitha NCERT books act as basic foundation for the preparation of Medical entrance exams. So, never ignore that. One should have a thorough comprehension of the material given in...
  img
Sumreet Johar 2 months ago

Hi Sushmitha NCERT books act as basic foundation for the preparation of Medical entrance exams. So, never ignore that. One should have a thorough comprehension of the material given in...

Sumreet Singh Johar 2 months ago
View all Questions »