Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

sir i have 43 marks in jee manins exam nd i have 76% in raj. board an i belongs to sc catogary.i have any chance in jee

2 years ago

Answers : (2)

Sorry but the cut off score is 53 .. good luck gor next time !
6 months ago
6 months ago

Post Your Answer

I good in biology, especially subjects like human biology, genetics, biotechnology and have keen interset in research in feild of human medicine ( eg., AIDS, cancer, ADA def., etc.)...
You have a swinging mood, I can see through your query, why don’t you decide it first what actually you want to do? You can certainly choose Biotech and go for locating reputed...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
Am I gonna get seat in IIISc banglore,if qualified in kvpy aptitude and in interview
yes you would surely get
Archita 3 months ago
How do I attempt biology questions in KVPY if had been studying Physics , Chemistry , Maths as science subjects in Class 12 please give me details about the question paper if I was under SX ...
if you are under sx stram there is no need to answer biology question. you can just do pcm questions and that too according to ur preference. For more details on kvpy refer its website
Archita 2 months ago
i want to know my marks advanced exam 2015, my number B621209714.
You can check it by usingaskiitians rank predictor available on our site
Avinash 5 months ago
Pls provide me your date of birth details also...
Saurabh Kumar 5 months ago
Go to jee advance website , there under announcement an option is “MARKS FOR ANSWER RELEASED”, open it and calculate your marks by adding up the marks given in all questions.
Himalaya Pramanick 5 months ago
sir, i am Nilay frm Rajkot. now i am in second year engineering but my medical problem i dropped so i am now free for sixth months. i want to join a coaching classes. so i want to know...
Hi Nilay, As you are in engineering second that implies you have completed your 12th two years back i hope so.... but for JEE only two attempts that too consecutively--one in 12th and other ... chandra sekhar 6 years ago
sir i am facing many problems with iit preparation.till now i have not started for its preparation and right now i am in class 11 mid term.i tried to solve few ques of kinematics from dc...
its , a small problem firstly clearly study the chapter and solve easy question then you became confident then solve book concept of phy hc verma then slowly slowly you become more...
ankit raj 3 months ago
thanks a lot .love this site.motivated me a lot
lalit 3 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details