ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

sir i have 43 marks in jee manins exam nd i have 76% in raj. board an i belongs to sc catogary.i have any chance in jee

2 years ago

Answers : (2)

Sorry but the cut off score is 53 .. good luck gor next time !

one month ago

no
one month ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir which rank is considered in Outside state category for and OBC-NCL in NITs ?

All India rank...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 days ago
Solving Physics problems had been such a difficult thing for me that even after qualifying JEE-ADV it remains.What is the perfect strategy to solve a Physics problem?What must be the...

I guess you need a procedure to solve the problems such that to get it correct but not highly concerned about branch. If I am right first and foremost thing you should do is to get perfect...
  img
Avinash 12 days ago

You can choose any branch you want. When you go to graduation level the kind of study and practical sesssions makes you more clear about physics. Most of the times it becomes a practial...
  img
Avinash 13 days ago

What is the strategy? Your answer is dissatisfactory

R K YASHASVI 12 days ago
My target is kvpy. Can I know which books will help me to Crack it?. I am currently in 1 st puc.

buy the distance education books for kvpy sa stream published by resonance. it will be helpful. you can go to resonanance site and buy the books online. learn ncert biology for class 11...

Archita 19 days ago

your welcome. im in class 11 and preparing for kvpy and i have the support of an iit coaching centre. they train us clear kvpy and i just told u the books they recommended to me.

Archita 19 days ago

for class 11 you have to learn bio. inclass 12 you can either opt pcm or pcb

Archita 19 days ago
Good Evening Sir/Mam I want to know if there is any institue for preparation og AFMC and AIIMS after class 10.

There is no such institute. All institutes provide foundation courses till 10 th class after that you can enroll in 11th-12th combined course for AIPMT, AFMC or AIIMS preparation. And also...
  img
Raheema Javed 4 months ago
can u tell me how is the http://mathsiit.blogspot.com/ for iit aspirants ?

it’s good .. do practice as much as you can all the best
  img
Komal 9 days ago
i have got an all india rank of 16512 and obc rank of 3697... so can i get a seat somewhere in the iits???

Hi, It Seems to be dificult in your case. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukti yesterday

atleast in certain groups like naval engineering and architecture... or mathematics and computing... can i get a seat??

Shanmuk yesterday
View all Questions »