ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

sir i have 43 marks in jee manins exam nd i have 76% in raj. board an i belongs to sc catogary.i have any chance in jee

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Dear Sir, I have heard from a few people that the CORRESPONDENCE study material of FIITJEE is BETTER than the CLASSROOM study package in terms of theory and questions. I was shocked on...

Obviously correspondence packets are more well prepared because thats the sole mean of teaching the subject. Hence they make the packages very carefully. In class rooms teachers are made to...
  img
Abhishek Kumar 23 days ago

Normally, they cover all the questions given in the correspondence in various tests. And theory taught is obviouly far more detailed than given in the correspondence, unless your specific...
  img

That would be better and safe ! You may access them from your friends or FIIT JEE office, you don’t hace to enroll for it separately.
  img
The graph of the function y=cosxcos(x+2)-cos^2(x+1)is

your question is not clear, please rewrite it.

Chirag Goel 6 months ago

your question is not clear.

Chirag Goel 6 months ago
sir please suggest a best book for bitsat exam

the cutoffs are - Degree programme at Pilani Campus Cut-off BITSAT-2014 score B.E.(Hons.): Chemical 326 B.E.(Hons.): Civil 322 B.E.(Hons.): Electrical & Electronics 359 B.E.(Hons.):...

Drake 6 days ago

BITSAT is generally easier than JEE Mains, easier simple questions entirely from NCERT syllabus. Work on the basics, there wont be any difficult questions that require considerable amount of...

Drake 6 days ago
Who is highest wicket taker bowler in test and one day cricket??

Muttiah Muralitharan 502+ wickets in one-day Cricket 769+ wickets in Test Cricket

Sachin Tyagi 6 years ago
I have applied for both the papers i.e paper1 b.arch and paper2 b.tech...due to some problem now i wanted to write only b.tech paper?? is it possible leave b.arch paper??

Yes You can leave one paaper and give the second. But you will only then be able to get engineering admission without B.arch option. Best of Luck
  img
Sourabh Singh 25 days ago

thak you so much

Teja Sree 25 days ago
Why Do We Celebrate St Valentines Day?

Valentines Day is celebrated on the 14th February and commemorates the death of St valentine In the year 498 Pope Gelasius made February the 14th Valentines Day. It is also thought that the...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
View all Questions »