sir i have 43 marks in jee manins exam nd i have 76% in raj. board an i belongs to sc catogary.i have any chance in jee

one year ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
DEAR SIR , name the following : – 1 . the physical quantity corresponds to the rate of change of momentum .

Dear student, The Physical Quantity that corresponds to the rate of change of momentum is Force. The change of momentum is defined as Impulse and the rate of change of Impulse with time is...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 3 months ago

It is force. NOW , HOW IS FORCE= RATE OF CHANGE OF MOMENTUM.(answer is below) = newtons second law – force = m( final velocity – initial velocity / time) it can be written as force = m*final...

Saloni gordhan Rakholiya 3 months ago
Which is best for Computer science engg, IIIT Hyderabad, NITW or NITT ot DTU

Computer Science IIIT Hydderabad.Its the best among all the choices given above.Its best in context of quality of eduaction and placement scenario. Thanks &Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee...
  img
Aziz Alam 5 months ago
Which gov. colleges are good for civil engineering on basis of placement? Tell if private are better than gov. in Delhi-NCR?

IITs & NITs are obviously the good colleges in civil engineering. The other colleges which are good too are: Jadavpur University, MNIT, BITS(Pilani & Mesra), DTU,PEC etc. DTU(Rohini)...
  img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago
sir,Regarding mtech in electronics and communications which one is better in nits. nit warangal or nit surathkal?

Hii NIT warangal is better than NIT Surathkal because of the previous years data and recruitment procedure and academics options. Thanks. . . . .. . \\NullPoint Exception Error||
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
Sir If I get admission in a 5-year Dual Degree course and get good grades at the end of second semester, can I apply for change of branch to a course which is a 4-year BTech?

Yes it is possible. One of my junior at IIT Delhi changed his stream from 5 year maths & computing to CSE B.Tech. Good Luck! Thanks & Regards Jitender Singh IIT Delhi askIITians...
  img
Jitender Singh 5 months ago

how to change branch after 1 year

Vineet 5 months ago
Please help me to choose best coaching institutes for iit jee preparation.

Hi There are many coaching istitutes for JEE in almost every city, u tell me the place where u belong so that i can inform u about the institutes near to ur place. If you u want to associate...

AskiitianExpert Shine 5 years ago
View all Questions »