Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list

sir i have 43 marks in jee manins exam nd i have 76% in raj. board an i belongs to sc catogary.i have any chance in jee

2 years ago

Answers : (2)

Sorry but the cut off score is 53 .. good luck gor next time !
4 months ago
4 months ago

Post Your Answer

I have taken PCMC combinatin instead of PCMB. Will it allow me write KVPY exam? Should I even answer all biology questions?
you can still write kvpy examination. you have to attempt PCMB in class 11 but when you write it in c lass 12 you can skip bio all the best approve if helpful. if u have furteher doubts ask ...
Archita one month ago
is iiitnr is better or top 5 colleges of bangalore
Its a good college, but ranking varies every year... Placement wise no problem at IIIT B... Try to get CS, EC or IT at IIIT B...
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago
ours batch will be the 1 st batch in iiitnr so is there will be any promblem regarding placements
paras jain 3 months ago
should i gor for gurukul kangri ece or manipal ece?
Dear student, Manipal will be a better choice you are getting same branch in both the colleges
Nishant Vora 2 months ago
Manipal stands atop between the two, otherwise you may compare and contrast some other leading institutions too, like – JJTU, Jhunjhunu,....................Guru Gobind Singh Inderprastha...
Soneel Verma 2 months ago
which is better vit(vellore) cse or iiest mining ?
Dear student, Now a days CS students are the King in terms of the number of opportunities in front of them after completing engg. And if you are getting this in VIT, thats a added advantage...
Nishant Vora 2 months ago
Whenever you are stuck n a fix whether to choose quality conscious college of monetary benefit based collge then a comparson and contrast is justified, but here in your case both the...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
thank you
ayush chaturvedi 2 months ago
best books covering both synopsis and chapterwise questions
Which subject? In general handbooks published by different publishers are very useful they havce short concise notes without explanations and equations and synopsis. :) Please feel free to...
Neeti 2 months ago
Is Aerospace branch in IIT B good/bad/worse
Parag 4 months ago
Parag 4 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!