sir i have 43 marks in jee manins exam nd i have 76% in raj. board an i belongs to sc catogary.i have any chance in jee

one year ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
should i drop out for a year or take admission in HBTI kanpur? (12th appearing)

If you are considering to take a drop year, then you have to be mentally prepared to go the distance. It’s one year of sheer hard and smart work. On the other hand HBTI Kanpur in...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
find the angle between the two st lines 3x=4y+7 and 5y=12x+6 and also the equations to the two lines which pass through the point (4,5) and make equal angles with the two given lines

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below, ........(1) ........(2) Angle between line 1 & 2 Let the slope of the line be ‘m’ + sign is not possible. Line...
  img
Jitender Singh 3 months ago

Hello Student, There is a small mistake in the above answer. Sorry about that m = -7/9, 9/7

Jitender Singh 3 months ago
how to score above 100 in mathemantics

There is no definite way to to get a particular number of marks.But there are methods through which you can gradually achieve a level of comfort which would be sufficient for you to get 100...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
Sir, I am a student of computer science & engineering. I have completed my 1st year. You know that, the coming future for IT workers is not so good as before. Now in this situation, my...

Hi The IT sector is still on a rise, although the rise is not at the same pace. Today also, IT sector is one of the desired career options. about ur ques regarding the M Tech preparation ,...

AskiitianExpert Shine 5 years ago
i am a 12 pass student . i attempted for iit jee 2009 but couldn't qualify . i want to drop a year and study in my hometown NAGPUR . can u tell me the best coaching center in nagpur with all...

Hi Time institute would be the best to join in Nagpur. It is one of the good institutes for IIT JEE coaching and also it has got a nice network, so ur test series would also be productive as...

AskiitianExpert Shine 5 years ago
ECE in JIIT 128 Noida or ECE JUIT Solan.

You have to decide on various parameters that which college will be suited best to you.The factors can be academics ,placements and your place of residence. JIIT is in inception from 2001...
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
View all Questions »