sir i have 43 marks in jee manins exam nd i have 76% in raj. board an i belongs to sc catogary.i have any chance in jee

one year ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Is MDU,Rohtak a good gov. college for civil engineering?

MDU Rothak is a good college for civil engineering as far as quality of education is concerned but the placement scenario for civil branch hadn’t been good for few years. So, it...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
Physics honors from stephens delhi vs engieering physics from dtu

It depends upon what do you want to do after getting the degree. If you want to pursue Physics further after completion of degree i.e. PhD etc then you should go for Physics Honours at...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
Hello.. this is manish kumar of class 11 .. .. and i am preparing for JEE of 2016. which books are good and preferable for mains and advance... please kindly answer it...

Dear student, aspiring for JEE 2016 well in advance seems a good way to go. As you have ample time on your hand, you should be steady in your approach for the exam preparation. As far as the...
  img
Ravi yesterday

You should read NCERT and revise it many times....Then for JEE preparation you can select H C Verma for physics O.P. tondon for Chemistry and any good book for Maths......Read these...
  img
Naveen Kumar yesterday

http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….&...
  img
Harishwar yesterday
Kya SAP bats sakate hai

I am not able to interpret your query. Please write down the problem clearly so that I can provide you the meaningful answer. Thanks & Regards Pankaj Singh askIITians Faculty
  img
Pankaj 4 months ago
Sir, Got 160 in mains and 91% in cbse can I get NIT T CSE I belong to SC category and I have state quota? Also can I get IIST? Also mention the rank that I require to get IIST? Also predict...

Hi, For a better prediction on your rank and what college you will get, please visit our college and branch predictor available on our website. Alternatively you can see last years opening...
  img
Yash Baheti 25 days ago
how can i prefer for tht exam?

Please ask complete question...
  img
Amit Shekhar one month ago

Please give a complete question http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/how-to-prepare-for-iit-jee.html...
  img
Amit Shekhar one month ago
View all Questions »