sir i have 43 marks in jee manins exam nd i have 76% in raj. board an i belongs to sc catogary.i have any chance in jee

one year ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hello, Can anyone tell me which would have more opportunities/values in the future: Whether studying in IIIT Kanceepuram ( Chennai ) or NIT Trichy

Both the colleges are quite good but NIT Trichy presents itself with many opportunities whether its regarding higher studies or job opportunities. The quality of opportunities are also very...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago

Both the colleges are quite good but NIT Trichy presents itself with many opportunities whether its regarding higher studies or job opportunities. The quality of opportunities are also very...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
sir should I do bansal materials first or arihant jee ad and mains?

Go for Bansal materials first. It’s designed in a way to develop the concepts slowly and gradually take you to JEE Advanced level. Thanks &Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago

go with askiitians material it prepared by iitians and you can ask direct doubts with askiitians team, i thingk going with arithant jee is a good idea.
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago
Which one is homestate rank in the jee rank card.

the rank stated in the state-overall rank column is your homstate rank..... but mind you the cut off ranks listed under homstate quota of any institute is the all india rank only...!

ankana verma one month ago
6x-13x+6

I think you want to ask solution for 6x-13x+6=0 which is equal to 7x=6 x=6/7 sher mohammad faculty askiitians b.tech, iit delhi
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago
Which book to refer for GK bio chem and physics and minimium study hours to crack aiims

Hi Please specify what do you mean by GK? It will help me to answer with clarity. As per the second question, there is no mininmum hours to crack AIIMS. One should devote their complete...
  img
Sumreet Johar one month ago
Who is the oldest player to be ranked no.1 in world man's tennis??????????/

Andre Kirk Agassi (born April 29, 1970) is a former world's no. 1 professional Armenian American tennis player who won eight Grand Slam singles tournaments and an Olympic Gold Medal in...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
View all Questions »