sir i have 43 marks in jee manins exam nd i have 76% in raj. board an i belongs to sc catogary.i have any chance in jee

one year ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir should I do bansal materials first or arihant jee ad and mains?

Go for Bansal materials first. It’s designed in a way to develop the concepts slowly and gradually take you to JEE Advanced level. Thanks &Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago

go with askiitians material it prepared by iitians and you can ask direct doubts with askiitians team, i thingk going with arithant jee is a good idea.
  img
Sher Mohammad 3 months ago
How to manage school and coachings at the same day?

Seven Steps for effective Time Management Organize:- Have an organized work place Maintain a proper planner for study Plan out your daily activity based on their importance level Identify...
  img
Amit Shekhar one month ago
Dear sir , I am student from Gujarat with General category,My All India Rank is 20246, Category rank is 15429 and state rank 725 …..Is there any chance for me to get admission in Computer...

For Computer Engineering in SVNIT Closing rank for GE student for HOME STATE is 173213 for JEE Mains- 2013 For IT in BIT Mesara I think its not IIT Allahbad, it should be IIIT Allahabd For...
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago
I have got 38106 AIR category rank and 1474 state category rank. I have given choices for NIT surathkal (home state). Which of my ranks will be considered for allotment?

Home state rank will also be given in addition to AIR rank. Since you have given choices for NIT suratkal which is in your home state, so for seat allotment your home state rank wii be...
  img
Ramreddy 3 months ago

which AIR rank overall or category?

PRERAK CHATURVEDI 3 months ago

which AIR rank overall or

PRERAK CHATURVEDI 3 months ago
Sir I am a Student Of Class 11 Preparing for AIPMT and AIIMS.Sir I m ToTALLY CONFUSED about my Preparation.i am Good at Physics as well as Chemistry.i Want to get Rank Under TOP 50 I can...

See you know that in biology most of the questions are based on basic NCERT only.. So those questions you must hit and hit them hard if you see during exam. for rest yes you should have the...
  img
Suraj Prasad 29 days ago
View all Questions »