sir i have 43 marks in jee manins exam nd i have 76% in raj. board an i belongs to sc catogary.i have any chance in jee

one year ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What is the importance of category rank? Are the admissions of csab made on category rank or all india rank..??

The seats in goverment colleges to category students are alloted on the basis of their category that whay category ranks are important. the admissions are made upon the category rank for...
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago

CSAB carries out admissions on the basis of AIR overall.They have separate quotas(Open,SC,ST) but the seat are allocated through AIR overall . Thanks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
shoul all problems in hcverma be done for iit preparation of 2016

Hello student, HC Verma is an excellent book in all respects be it theory or problems. The concepts have been explained quite well but for theory you will need to consult other books as...
  img
Latika Leekha one month ago
how to get admission in iit for architecture ….….…................is there any paper for architecture like jee main paper 2 ….….….….please tell …....explain procedure..........

Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) is a test carried specially for the students interested in pursuing Architecture in IITs.It’s a 3 hour test which you need to give apart from JEE(Main)...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
sir which is better option ee at ism dhanbad or ece at IIIT hyderabad

ee at ism dhanbad or ece at IIIThyderabad both are good options, but you may go for IIT hyderabad ece which has little edge over ee , otherwise ism is a good option.
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago
Pls tell the topics on which jee puts maximum ques every year?

sher mohammad b.tech, iit delhi
  img
Sher Mohammad 5 months ago
If the required input to run the pump is developed by a reversible engine which reverses the heat at 380 C and rejects the heat to the atmosphere then determine the overall COP of the...

Dear student, I think that the question is incomplete. It is not given as to how much is the heat being supplied/exchanged. Further in the composite system, how much is the temperature of...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 9 days ago
View all Questions »