sir i have 43 marks in jee manins exam nd i have 76% in raj. board an i belongs to sc catogary.i have any chance in jee

one year ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Which problem books should I get for JEE preparation? Are they segragated by difficulty level in any book?

For problems you could consider Pradeep’s Fundamental, where the problems are segragated by the difficulty level.Just keep that in mind that the concepts are not given in that book to...
  img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago

For problems you could consider Pradeep’s Fundamental, where the problems are segragated by the difficulty level.Just keep that in mind that the concepts are not given in that book to...
  img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago
I am getting eee in bits goa after 1st and second iterations.Is there any chance for me to get upgraded to cs in the 3rd iteration or spot round?

This data varies every year, you can try although chances are less....
  img
Amit Shekhar 2 months ago
Please advise – what should I prefer: 5 yr B Arch at IT Kharagpur or Civil at BITS Pilani or CS at IIITD / DTU?

I don't know that but tell me what is your score in jee main paper 2

milind 4 months ago
find by using convolution F(t)*delta(t-a)

Using the concept of Laplace transform, try to get the data from the corresponding example...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 29 days ago
which government medical college can i get as i have scored 364/720 in gen category, my air is 34879,my state rank for the state of orissa is 1859

You have a high chance of getting into a good medical college in odissa as every college has a state quota which might work positive for you. Try to get an idea by looking into the previous...
  img
Apoorva Arora 5 months ago
what are the best preparations i can do for aiims

Aspirants should fully know the pattern of the exam to prepare in the right direction from the first day itself. Negative marks would be in the play where wrong answers and picking more...
  img
Raheema Javed one month ago
View all Questions »