Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

sir i have 43 marks in jee manins exam nd i have 76% in raj. board an i belongs to sc catogary.i have any chance in jee

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Sorry but the cut off score is 53 .. good luck gor next time !

11 months ago

no
11 months ago

Post Your Answer

How to prepare for the bank and other competitive exams if i have less time?

hello friend i can tell you a magic to crack maths in banking exams just take maths ncert books of class 5- class 10 after that you will become a genius in maths that come in banking exams...

SAHIL 16 days ago

you have to prepare easy and most important chapter.you have less time not to prepare new chapter and previous chapters rivision and more practice.do this work definetly you will success...

sudarshan 3 months ago

you have to concentrate on your goal. There is less time so you have to recall what you have studied in the privious so all the best for your future

naresh raju 3 months ago
sir i am a student of class 12 and i want to get a very good score in jeee mains . how should i prepare for it ? what should be my strategy? what should be the books that i shall prefer?...

Dear Student, The complete informationregarding JEE is available on our website. Please refer from there. The books to be refered, Preparation tips and all other information are available...
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

U HAVE Only year left foe ur exam , so just do as many practice as u can and most important thing is clear ur doubts properly on time, and also follow a proper time table dont make ur...

ng29 9 months ago
I’am in 12 th std. Recentlly passed 11 th . Which one to give more time boards or entrance? from 2017 board component will not be added so will that effect anyhow? what should be the...

It’s a myth that School Board preparation eats away precious quality time of the students.2016 JEE mains had demonstrated it.CBSE books are the text books we should embrace it.It had been...

Sanjeev Anand yesterday

hello, don’t worry about the 2 nd year.it is so easy.first you understand the concept of the subject and then read it then think about that.when you understand the concept then you are able ...

raj kumar 24 days ago

dear, you passed inter 1 st year, so next u go to the inter 2 nd year, in inter 2 nd year lab exams are there so u can work not hardly, if u get the good marks u will study only 5hrs/day...

mohan 24 days ago
Sir counselling date showing is 6 july and I missed it , now what should I do

Contat them regarding this.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Try to visit their official weblink and try to show your interest to participate , if you get a chance, nothing like that, else try at some other equally reputed institutions, like – The...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

Yes you can wait for other rounds too, no one knows you being given a seat in the upcoming rounds, but i had suggested the names of leading institutions in case you don’t make it this...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago
which is better ..iiit jabalpur /nit surat/nit raipur/ nit bhopal

Bhopal > Surat > Raipur > Jabalpur.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

obviously nit bhopal

vb 10 months ago
Which is better IIT roorkee electrical or IIT Bombay chemical or civil ?

Both IITs got very good placements but average compensation is high for IITB and As Im IITR student I would definitely prefer IITB chem or civil because when you compare IITB has got...
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

Sir, please compare the above two in terms of placements.

Jatin Bansal 10 months ago

Sir, please compare the above two in terms of placements.

Jatin Bansal 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off