There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

What is the difference between A.M.Ae.S.I and A.M.E. and in aerospace?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear shreyank,

Associate Membership Aeronautical Society of India (A.M.Ae.S.I.) is B.E. Equivalent in Aeronautical Engineering.

Aerospace engg is one of the most tough as well as challenging field of engineering. One needs real potential to carry out this course of B.Tech in Aerospace engineering. This field deals with the developments in the technologies related to Aviation, Space and defense.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like my answer please approve it.

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

I appeared in JEE Mains in 2015 but I droppes ayr as I couldn`t get Any NIT.but I Couldnt give jee mains2016 due to some problem .Now plz tell me Am I eligible for JEE Mains 2017 Plz reply...
Hi ! Zeron Don’t worry, you will be eligible for jee main 2017 as each candidate is able to appear jee main for 3 times , the candidate must have passed the 12 th in the year 2015 or 2016...
nath 2 months ago
is there any quantum mechanics in electrical engineering?
@ xavier No , its not on electrical engg , but its on mechanical engg. if u can refer to the defination of quantum mechanics then it is its a branch of mechanics that deals with the...
Umakant biswal one month ago
How to prepare for kvpy ? What is the benefit of getting selected in this exam from sa stream . Will the whole syllabus of class 11 be coming in exam if so please yell me how to prepare tje...
@ anushka selecting in kvpy , have a lot of benifit , as you have direct entry in iiser and iisc like prominent institution , and this exam happens in two tier mode , frst u have to write a ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
dear Friend there is a saying – No pains, no gains that measn that iof you work hard then only you have chances to succeed, very true. It means that you will have to make yourself undergo a ...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
HI ANUSHKA VISIT any more question plese post it thanks
SAHIL 3 months ago
i am now in class 9 and i am finishing my class 9 in next month can i start the preperation for aiims from now and which books should i follow now?
Hello student, Preparation for anything requires a good knowledge of any topic. Whatever you are learning, you need to see the detailed study of that particular topic in detailed book as...
Anjali Ahuja 7 months ago
most scoring topics for jee main 2016 both first year and second year
Dear Students, I will suggest you to visit out website and look for the detailed analysis for the previous year papers of jee mains. This will give you the idea about the main topics for the...
Vijay Mukati one year ago
who was the first to find out about the satyam scam?
The financial fraud at Satyam Computer Services running into more than Rs 7,000 crore has surprised and shocked many. Please read these articles :...
Ramesh V 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts