dear sir, i ma student of b.tech (mech.) at NIT tiruchirapalli, this year i had taken admission in college, one year after my 12th board, so all the two attempts to sit in IITJEE have been used, this year i was pretty sure for my selection in JEE with good ranks but one day before the exam an accident took place at my home and i failed to appear in the exam,i got selected in NIT tiruchi against my ranks in AIEEE, but i have a strong wish to get selected in in iit, and i am sure that if this year i sit in examination, i will get selected with good ranks, i had registered myself in NIOS for 12th board this year and will get chance to sit in JEE, what do you suggest, i should sit in exam or continue with what i got. kindly suggest me, i need your help.

dear sir, i ma student of b.tech (mech.) at NIT tiruchirapalli, this year i had taken admission in college, one year after my 12th board, so all the two attempts to sit in IITJEE have been used, this year i was pretty sure for my selection in JEE with good ranks but one day before the exam an accident took place at my home and i failed to appear in the exam,i got selected in NIT tiruchi against my ranks in AIEEE, but i have a strong wish to get selected in in iit, and i am sure that if this year i sit in examination, i will get selected with good ranks, i had registered myself in NIOS for 12th board this year and will get chance to sit in JEE, what do you suggest, i should sit in exam or continue with what i got.
kindly suggest me, i need your help.

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

Rohith Gandhi
24 Points
14 years ago

Dear Abhiram,

I understand your urge to get yourself into IIT's. But from my experience, NIT trichi is a pretty good college, actually one of the best NIT's in India. I know you are sure of getting through the IIT's this year if you attempt. But, there is a risk of not clearing, due to which you will loose your seat. What i suggest is, join NIT trichi, from college itself if there is a possibility to write JEE this year, you can just continue your college if you were not cleared. If there is no such possibility, I advice you to take NIT Trichi. IIT's have reputation, I understand, but it is your hard work which can take you to higher opportunities. You can do well in your B.tech and apply for MS in foreign university which is far more better than studying in an IIT.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question
Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We
are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best Abhiram !!!

Regards,

Askiitians Experts
Rohith Gandhi P

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free