There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Generally,IIT JEE questions are said to be tough.But are all the questions tough?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Varun Datta

IIT JEE question are  tough as to compair to other compitative examination

According to present trend IIT JEE question based on basic concept ,it is not very lengthy in calculation and it is not based upon complex calculation

you will also find question in question paper which are just formula based .

and you can easly answer such type of question.

and you will also find tricky question in IIT JEE.

so question paper include both easy and tricky question.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
 If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

which is the best book to prepare for MH CET (PCM) [ENGINEERING] for 2017 aspirants so that i can get 200/200 in mh cet
@ xavier take the state board books for chemistry , they are best at their level for studying the theory , as in mht cet the chemistry paper are mainly theoratic . and take target...
Umakant biswal 21 days ago
Take out State Boards Books and study all the questions in it properly. All the paper is theory based. Also you can study NCERT as it has more detailed approach to tougher competitve exams...
Shreyas Patil 21 days ago
is there is JEE (MAIN) for Maharashtra State Board in the year 2017
@ xavier yes , for sure . jee main will gng to be conducted for all boards in 2017 . but the new regulation is u have to score at least 75 percent to attempt the jee main exam , or ur score ...
Umakant biswal one month ago
hi xavier yes sure jee mains will be there for students belonging to maharashtra state board also in 2017 thanks best of luck:}
SAHIL one month ago
I got 8 as cgpa in math and science in 10 th board exam so am i eligible for kvpy????
Students enrolled in XI Standard (Science Subjects) during the academic year 2016-17 and having secured a minimum of 80% (70% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in aggregate in MATHEMATICS and SCIENCE...
SAHIL 3 months ago
Dear Student, kindly be sure that you have gathered the requisite score as well as eligibility criteria for getting admission, if you fulfill all the requirements, then it is well and good, ...
Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago
@ manoj Kindly mention that the cgpa that u are talking about is overall or perticular subjectwise cgpa , if overall then u are not elligible , and if subjective then u are elligible . and...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
I`m class 11 student and I`m an IIT aspirant.In my coaching,they have finished 2 chapters in each subject and due to some I was unable to complete the assignments given.Now,I have a lot of...
Dear friend, just be focused andJust plan your time-table, divide hours for preparation, join some promising coaching center, make yourself undergo a strenuous practice session following...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
@ amitesh As now u are in class 11 , then u are on the right track and time to start your iit preparation , your self study is too important than coaching , as u cannot do if the coaching...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Sir i want to ask that how many marks are required in jee exams to get admission in NIT bhopal with CS branch i am of general category?
U will need rank around 6000 in JEE Main for which you should be targeting around 60% i.e 200 marks.
Harsh Patodia 20 days ago
@ rishi if u have state quota , then around a rank of 15k can give u cs in mnit bhopal , but as from 2017 board marks weightage removed , then u have to score at least 245-255 to get cs...
Umakant biswal 20 days ago
hello sir/mam im repeating for kcet may i no how to start reading and get medical free seat in coming exam?
1. Be Positive & Confident:This is your first step towards success. Your enthusiasm and spirit should always be upbeat. Face the challenge boldly and courageously. Fill your mind with...
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts