i got failed in 10+2 2009, also i m not appeared in jee 08, shall i have two attempts in jee 10 & jee 11?

i got failed in 10+2 2009, also i m not appeared in jee 08, shall i have two attempts in jee 10 & jee 11?

Grade:

2 Answers

Askiitians Expert Bharath-IITD
23 Points
14 years ago

Dear Ravindradeo Tiwari,

I would like to clear one thing for you that if u have passed ur class 10+2 in the year X then u can attemp JEE in that X year and the consecutive year i.e., X+1.

So, if u are able to pass ur Class 10+2 in 2010 then u can give JEE in 2010 and 2011 too. I hope that this reply would have cleared some of ur confusions if not u are free to post ur questions for further clarifications.

All the best!!!

Regards,

Askiitians Experts

Adapa Bharath

Rohith Gandhi
24 Points
14 years ago

Dear Ravindra,

You can appear for JEE 2010, but you cannot appear for 2011 because,

criteria for appearing in JEE 2010 will be that, the year in which you qualify your 10+2 exam should be either after oct 1,2008 or in 2009 or appearing in 2010. So if you have passed in 2009 , you will be eligible for jee 2010

Since you have said you have failed, i want to ask you whether you passed your exam again ?

And criterial for JEE 11 is that, the year in which you qualify your 10+2 exam should be either after oct 1,09 or in 2010 or appearing in 2011. since, you have passed in 09 it will be in march 09 so, you will not be eligible for writing jee 11.

and of course, if you have passed, is your percentage more than 60%?

please clarify so that, i can give you a solid answer

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question
Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We
are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best Ravindra !!!

Regards,

Askiitians Experts
Rohith Gandhi P

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free