now i am in class 11 and i am preparing for iit jee.im in fiitjee.im not strong with the basics in physics.i find maths to be easy than physics.should i again go to the previous chapters or jus try to learn from now? please help me

now i am in class 11 and i am preparing for iit jee.im in fiitjee.im not strong with the basics in physics.i find maths to be easy than physics.should i again go to the previous chapters or jus try to learn from now?

please help me

Grade:

3 Answers

kavish Dwivedi
94 Points
11 years ago

its good that you find maths easy .. As for physics I advice you to go through university physics book .. It has a very simple language and has covered most of the things ..

Godfrey Classic Prince
633 Points
11 years ago

Dear attitude g,

As an IITian I suggest you to go back once again and complete the chapters that you have left undone or that you have troubles with. I recommend you to complete them first as you cannot leave any stone unturned while preparing yourself for the prestigious IIT-JEE. You will have to complete it and only then can you feel the potential inside you.

Hope this helped you immensely..!

All the Very Best & Good Luck to you ..!!

Best Regards,

AskIITians Expert,

Godfrey Classic Prince

IIT-M

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below..!!Smile

attitude g
5 Points
11 years ago
Yea thanks.will there be equal weightage given in jee ?like we need to get this percentage of marks in each subject(ie pcm)

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free