I have filled my iit jee main 2013 form and have downloaded the application..but i realize now that my phone number is incorrect..therefor plzz let me know if my application will get rejected or will it be accepted ..and also if we can correct mistakes later should i send this form itself before the 15th of december 2012

I have filled my iit jee main 2013 form and have downloaded the application..but i realize now that my phone number is incorrect..therefor plzz let me know if my application will get rejected or will it be accepted ..and also if we can correct mistakes later should i send this form itself before the 15th of december 2012

Grade:12

1 Answers

Godfrey Classic Prince
633 Points
11 years ago

Dear praneet singh,

Please do not get tensed or freaked out. These are trivial mistakes that everyone do when they are in haste. There is no need to panic. There is always a solution for any problem so do not be upset. This problem of yours is very common and you are not the only one to do this so just take this as an experience or knowledge which you can pass on to other students and help them out when they are in a similar situation like you are in.

Now,The best way out is to contact them and give them your application form Number and then seeking their help in that case.Give them the correct phone number and they will most probably do the correction for you and take in your application form.Contact the director as soon as you can and share with them your concern.Here is the contact information,

• Executive Director 
    JEE (Main) Secretariat 
    Central Board of Secondary Education, 
    PS-1-2, Institutional Area, I.P.Extn. Patparganj, 
    Delhi-110 092.
  • Email : jeemain@nic.in

Please do not worry,may this problem not affect your preparation for the IIT-JEE 2013 Examination. This is just a trivial problem and it will be easily solved.Just try to solve this as soon as you can and get your mind back into the mood for study as the Exam is approaching fast.

Hope this helped you immensely..!!

All the Very Best & Good Luck to you ...!

Best Regards,

AskIITians Expert,

Godfrey Classic Prince

IIT-M

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below..!!Smile

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free