methods and tips to become an iitian

methods and tips to become an iitian

Grade:

1 Answers

Godfrey Classic Prince
633 Points
11 years ago

Dear likhitha chowdary,

Now this a question which only an IITian can answer and that to with much difficulty. Because I must have been a topper in the IIT-JEE to give you a perfect answer but I believe that an AIR of 721 in IIT-JEE 2009 is good to give an answer to this question too. 

I gave my IIT-JEE in 2009 and secured an AIR of 721 in it which helped me get into IIT-Madras into the branch of my choice(Electrical Engineering). I know the struggles and pains that I had to endure to clear the IIT-JEE . It was hard and it was difficult. Everyday was a stuggle and I made sure that I did not lose interest in my studies by balancing my act. Preparing for the IIT-JEE was one of the toughest phases in my life probably the most tough. I had to give everything and anything that I had to secure a place in the IIT of my choice. 

To be an IITian you must practice discipline. You must be disciplined and only then can you get through such a tough Examination. I worked for 6-8 hours each day and in the last 4 months took that to 10-12 hours and I was in the brink of Exhaustion and I did not want to continue but I kept saying that if I suffer now,I can lve happily ever after and I took the pains. I worked smart and also hard. I followed my time-tble without any deviation and that helped me in more way than one.

To become an IITian you must be clear with your concepts and ideas in every subject and in every topic. Atleast you must have quite a good amount of topics in all the three subjects which you are very strong in and only then can you compete with the best. Try following a time-table which you can follow and only you should create your own time-table. Be wise and work Smart rather than working hard. Because Smart work pays twice than hardwork.

Finally,have that dedication and will-power because without it,cracking IIT is just a dream.

Hope this helped you immensely..!!

All the Very Best & Good Luck to you...!!

Best Regards,

AskIITians Expert,

Godfrey Classic Prince

IIT-M

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below..!!Smile

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free