Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

I am a 9th standard . I have just started to prepare for the FTRE(FIITJEE TALENT REWARD EXAM)for Class 10.I just wanted to know about what books/study material can be referred to prepare for the same.

Please help,and also please mention some websites where I can get sample papers to prepare for the Exam. Thanks in Advance.

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

u can visit the centre again and ask them for sample papers they will provide u the website and WEB ACCESS CODE and then u can view the sample papers (viewing sample paper is a very secret process therefore u need the WEB ACCESS CODE).

U can refer RD Sharma for mathematics (both for objective and subjective) S Chand for chemistry (the questions asked in chemistry is quite easy) and for physics u have to be very good in graphs and u should have a very good concept (as this is the toughest part asked in FTRE) refer HC Verma for class 9 for physics.

3 years ago

Thank you! Thank You! Please keep on helping me in the near future...

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

I want to get the basic details of onlone coaching and test series by askiitians i eant to get the online chapters for class11

Dear student You can leave your details here and our marketing team will call you providing all the information which you require before enrolling with us.They will arrange a demo session...
  img
Bhavya one month ago

Askiitians has a very good study material like Self study package in pendrive. It contains entire subject knowledge along with detailed discussion of questions. Pl contact support or...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
what is the furture scope in haking

Hacking have a good scope. Many companies regares a good programing skill person, and I think that a hacker have it. Also you can go for higher studies in it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

As ethical hacking has a wider scope, so it opens a lot of career opportunities. The designations that can be achieved by the person involves: Network Security System Administrator/Manager...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 10 months ago

There is a very wide scope in the field of Hacking, but it has to be an ethical one, one must work for intelligence, telecom companies, Police deptt, Defence forces etc and you may be an...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago
Hello Sir, In the recent JEE Advanced 2015 , I have got seat in IIT Jodhpur for Mechanical Engineering.I also have BITS Goa for Mechanical Engineering. Which institute should I go for now ?

If the placements of any institute is better then other that directly means that the quality of education is better there. Regarding infrastructure, ofcourse BITS will have better as IITJ is...
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

I suggest to visit the official weblinks of both the institutions and check out the status of fee structure and placement data, and accordingly you may make a choice, otherwise both the...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

If fees is no problem for you then go for BITs goa else go for iit (but keep in mind that iit j is a new one)

Prajwal Kavad 10 months ago
Sir i may get biotechnology in dtu can there are options available so that i can upgrade my branch to cs after first year. Also answer with respect to pec college.

There is a an upgradation of branch technically and now its a deemed university but as per sources of information and according to the reviews of alumni the the branch change option is not...
  img
Avinash 11 months ago

As per my knowledge ther is no such option in DTU untill and unless u have really good contacts
  img
Avinash 11 months ago

Yes there are options mr. Avinash please recheck and please tell about pec Chandigarh

pranav 11 months ago
I got 170 marks in b arch without drawing. I belong to obc category Nd girls category. Can I get seat in any nit

Dear student, Pls check opening and closing rank of college and branch that you want to take admission in on its official website
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

please check opening and closing ranks of nit.then you will get clear idea about this rankings.thank you.

NARAYANA one month ago
What will be the level of questions dis time????

its gonna be really tough...since cbse are really frustrated by the situation and so they r gonna test students like anything...once iit jee was also leaked and the difficulty level was...

Sudhanshu Saini 10 months ago

May be some easy.

Adarsh 10 months ago

hope its easy

V. Harshit - 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series