Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

I am a 9th standard . I have just started to prepare for the FTRE(FIITJEE TALENT REWARD EXAM)for Class 10.I just wanted to know about what books/study material can be referred to prepare for the same.

Please help,and also please mention some websites where I can get sample papers to prepare for the Exam. Thanks in Advance.

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

u can visit the centre again and ask them for sample papers they will provide u the website and WEB ACCESS CODE and then u can view the sample papers (viewing sample paper is a very secret process therefore u need the WEB ACCESS CODE).

U can refer RD Sharma for mathematics (both for objective and subjective) S Chand for chemistry (the questions asked in chemistry is quite easy) and for physics u have to be very good in graphs and u should have a very good concept (as this is the toughest part asked in FTRE) refer HC Verma for class 9 for physics.

3 years ago

Thank you! Thank You! Please keep on helping me in the near future...

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

do they give rough paper for BITSAT exam??

Yeah Sure you will be given rough sheets for rough work, Just keep work ing hard in the right direction, Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

you will be given a small booklet which has sufficient plain sheets in it that booklet would be enough .. ….... PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my answer is use full for you so please...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 9 months ago
are the goood colleges for bio techonology in india

some of goood colleges for bio techonology in india PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my answer is use full for you so please just click on approve button ...and if you have any other...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 9 months ago

IIT Roorkee has a good Biotech program.. One of the experts, Mr. Harsh Patodia studied the same from Roorkee...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 9 months ago

There is a long list of good colleges for biotech, you may consider – Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi,................Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,.......................BIT Sindri...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago
For iit in class11 maths which is good rd sharma or ml khanna please suggest only one book that can prepare me for iit if ypu have any other book in mind please tell

rd sharma is the best book for iit jee preparations. so i think u can choose this bookbest of luck for futurethanx and approve

SAHIL 20 days ago
STRESSFULL SITUATION !!!! I am in 12 th and current studying for IIT-JEE 2016, i always try my best to clear my doubts in my coaching institute, i try to study as long as i can , but the...

I totally understand. 12 th std is extremely stressful because the student has to manage both entrance and boards. Firstly, i’d ask you to not panic so much, it’s okay to not have friends,...

Neeti 9 months ago

You are most welcome :) you can always ask us when you need help, with doubts or even when you need a little motivation :)

Neeti 9 months ago

Thank you for the advice :)....

Sarang Patil 9 months ago
I am preparing for IIT JEE 2016. I want to know the correct strategy for PCM in order to crack the exam. Also, the books which are must and which can be done in these 40 days

Refer the below link for the preparation tips: http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/preparation-tips.html...
  img
Vijay Mukati 28 days ago

hello, you have to start revision which you learned topics.and do meditation every morning..................all the best.........................

raj kumar 28 days ago
sir im getting mechanical engineering branch in thapar university . so i want to know is it good for my future.

Not wrong. If you are confident within you then you can take it again. It will be really appreciable if you can qualify jee next year. But As you have already given 1 year of time for it,...
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

Dear student, Thapar university is good for mechanical as well. Its past records are good in terms of oppotunities and placements My recommendation : once go through the syllabus of...
  img
Nishant Vora 9 months ago

Taking drop twice is not adviseble.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series