Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

I am a 9th standard . I have just started to prepare for the FTRE(FIITJEE TALENT REWARD EXAM)for Class 10.I just wanted to know about what books/study material can be referred to prepare for the same.

Please help,and also please mention some websites where I can get sample papers to prepare for the Exam. Thanks in Advance.

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

u can visit the centre again and ask them for sample papers they will provide u the website and WEB ACCESS CODE and then u can view the sample papers (viewing sample paper is a very secret process therefore u need the WEB ACCESS CODE).

U can refer RD Sharma for mathematics (both for objective and subjective) S Chand for chemistry (the questions asked in chemistry is quite easy) and for physics u have to be very good in graphs and u should have a very good concept (as this is the toughest part asked in FTRE) refer HC Verma for class 9 for physics.

3 years ago

Thank you! Thank You! Please keep on helping me in the near future...

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

is india have a institutes for artificial intellegences in robotics please name

yes there are institutes in india for artificial intellegence Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad. DEFENCE RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT ORGANISATION iit bombay ….….….PLEASE...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya one year ago

Yes all the IITs and Leading NITs are on the top, apart from these you may consider – Lovely Professional Uni, phagwara,.......................NIMS Uni, Jaipur,...............Galgotias Uni, ...

Soneel Verma one year ago

PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my answer is use full for you so please just click on approve button ...and if you have any other question or dought keep asking

give some good iitjee coatching classes in indore

Dear Student, Top IIT JEE coachings of indore are Allen, Aakash, Ranker’s point, Resonance. There are more coachings like Gupta Tutorial, stratford, Ribosome, Catelyser. You can also...
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

some good iitjee coatching classes in indore rankers point catalyser kalpravax allen indore stratford acadmey resonance indore success point injeenious acadmey iit circle PLEASE ..... if u...

i will prefer u resonance among all coaching centres resonance is best institute and gives very goodd material and coaching also and tests of resonancre are also of great level APPROVE IF...

ng29 one year ago
Tell me about job oppertunitys nof mech engg?????????????????????????????????/

Mechanical engineers work to design, build and analyze motor vehicles, aircraft, heating and cooling systems, watercraft, manufacturing plants, industrial equipment and machinery, robotics, ...

Umakant biswal 10 days ago
i got 2740 rank in iit should i opt for iit mandi cs

Dear student, did you follow the counseling schedule of JEE?: Had you some other otions too?f yes, cocsider rest of the options as well, IIT Mandi is no less, but just to be sure that you...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

congrats for your getting rank.your family is so happy.you can choose what your are interest................all the best.............................

raj one month ago
I want to put my son (now in 10th Std in Coimbatore School) in FIITJEE-Chennai to make him through to IIT. Is it a right choice.

Hi Mr.Ram Prakash, In chennai it is a right choice to make your son to join FIITJEE...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 6 years ago

no. there are better institutes than that!

jee king king 6 years ago
in

Dear student, Pls post entire ques Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 5 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series