I am a 9th standard . I have just started to prepare for the FTRE(FIITJEE TALENT REWARD EXAM)for Class 10.I just wanted to know about what books/study material can be referred to prepare for the same.

Please help,and also please mention some websites where I can get sample papers to prepare for the Exam. Thanks in Advance.

one year ago

Answers : (2)

u can visit the centre again and ask them for sample papers they will provide u the website and WEB ACCESS CODE and then u can view the sample papers (viewing sample paper is a very secret process therefore u need the WEB ACCESS CODE).

U can refer RD Sharma for mathematics (both for objective and subjective) S Chand for chemistry (the questions asked in chemistry is quite easy) and for physics u have to be very good in graphs and u should have a very good concept (as this is the toughest part asked in FTRE) refer HC Verma for class 9 for physics.

one year ago

Thank you! Thank You! Please keep on helping me in the near future...

one year ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I am going to join B. Tech course with Mechanical Engineering as my branch. Which book should I use to ace exams like “GATE” and “IES” ? Which books do they use in IITs and NITs ? Please...

The books as far as Mechanical or any other engineering branch varies across IITs and NITs.The most important thing right now is to focus on getting a good CPI and maintaining that on a long...
  img
Aziz Alam 4 days ago
Which is best for Computer science engg, IIIT Hyderabad, NITW or NITT ot DTU

Computer Science IIIT Hydderabad.Its the best among all the choices given above.Its best in context of quality of eduaction and placement scenario. Thanks &Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee...
  img
Aziz Alam 9 days ago
how to score above 100 in mathemantics

There is no definite way to to get a particular number of marks.But there are methods through which you can gradually achieve a level of comfort which would be sufficient for you to get 100...
  img
Aziz Alam 9 days ago
Sir, I have 3 options... 1. BITS Pilani MSc. Maths then after studying well after an year i can get CS.In all I have to spend an year extra at BITS 2.I may get CS at NSIT.My JEE MAINS RANK...

First of all if you consider the BITS reputation then you can go for M.Sc maths there but this is a very risky process. Not only you have to study 1 year extra but also there is no surity...
  img
Ramreddy 7 days ago
Hi, I got 1118 rank in IIT main and 95% in CBSE 12 Can you please sugesst good college for me? I have interest in CS and E&C.

Hi Roshan, If you want to take CSE, then your top preferences should be IIIT H, NSIT, DTU, NIT Surthkal, NIT Trichy& for ECE NIT Surthkal, NIT Trichy, NIT Warangle, NIT Calicut, IIIT H,...
  img
Jitender Singh one month ago

Thank you Jitender Sir. If i want to prefer IIT college which branch I can get at this rank. Please suegest!! I am bit confused...

Roshan one month ago
the greatest value of the function f(x)=sin2x/sin(2x+pi/4) in the interval [0,pi/4] is aans is root 2 plsssss explain

Ans: => f(x) is always increasing. So maxima of f(x) will be at x = pi/4. Thanks & Regards Jitender Singh IIT Delhi askIITians Faculty
  img
Jitender Singh 23 days ago

thank uuuuuuuuuuu

moidin afsan 23 days ago
View all Questions »