There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

sir how could i manage my time subject wise for coverup and revision of full syllabus i m not going for coachings sir plzzz  tell me..............

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Pallavi Bhardwaj

Its very critical time for students.
Just stay calm and focus on understanding rather than mugging. Be regular in class and stay with concepts.Refer good books

you are not going for coaching classes then  you should give 7-8 hour in your home for IIT JEE Prepration.

You have 4 month left and this is sufficient for revision

I will suggest you to start from the begning. first revise your old notes in the same order as you was tought in coaching/college.

also refer good books of that topic. then solve standard question from books and IIT study material

and after finish the topic solve question of that topic from previous IIT JEE papers.

I will suggest you to Join test that you can compair your prepration level with others.

You can join online test series

give  more  time to that subject in which you are weak.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here

and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

i want the sites for 12 th science maharashtra board free video lectures on youtube
@ xavier u can try out askiitians also , they also have free video on youtube including seminar . and webinar . else try out toppr and embibe also , they are also good ,but not that much as ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
SAHIL 2 months ago
better contact an coaching class. on youtube it isnt available. but many of the topics of cbse and state board are similar, You can individuaaly search topic names and understand it and...
Shreyas Patil one month ago
sirs i would like to ask u 1 question can u pls tell me which of the following books is better for class 11 and class 12 cbse board exams 1)arihant all in one physics and all in one...
@ raghav if u are concerned about board exams then take arihant all in one physics and chemistry , its very helpfull for boards , even u no need to touch ncert if u can only aim for boards...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
The books by arihant are better for board exams..........................................................................................................................
Mudit 2 months ago
HOW TO PREPARE FOR 12th SCIENCE BOARD EXAMS for getting above 95%?
@ xavier the following way will help u to get 95 percent in class 12 th board exam , Remember class 12 th board exam only focus on how u can represent your answer , so, be carefull while...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
hi xavier plese visit thanks and approve my answer any more doubt and query please post it
SAHIL 3 months ago
How should we study for iit advanced?how many hours do we have to study? How many sums of physics chemistry n maths do we have solve each day n which books are best for grasping the concepts...
@ sachet what u need to understand is that jee advanced is a completely concept based question paper and ur concept needs to be strong enough to solve the paper , so, frst of all avoid...
Umakant biswal one month ago
You have to practise a lot. Recommended Books:- Physics:- HC Verma Chemistry:- OP Tandon Maths:- ML Khanna Solve atlease 15 numericals of each sunject daily. For concepts refer ncert. And...
Shreyas Patil one month ago
SAHIL one month ago
I scored 108 in Jee mains 2016 and 12 th 91.50 percentage I belong to obc ncl caste BTW my Rank according to reasonance is Around 28k to 40k . Can i get any NITs, IIITs ??? If yes possible...
With your JEE score it is not easy for you to get into IIT, NIT,IIIT but this score makes you eligible for admission into many other good universitiesand there you could get a preffered...
medha 4 months ago
please use the branch and college predictor for this purpose. visit after opening this link and filling your details you ...
SAHIL 4 months ago
Sir I got 1043 rank in jee adv plc suggest chemical or engin. physics or mathematics computing.
Dear Muskan, let me tell you honestly that in terms of placements, both are comparable. Higher studies after an Dual degree is always advantageous as one has more coursework, projects etc....
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
@ muskan Go for engg physics , as this is the most best placement jobs, u can get job in research field in iisc or iiser . but engg physics is little bit complicated as it involves brain...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts