hello !! actually i have a doubt in my mind and i want to clear it with you.As been officially declared that the top 20 percentile of main 7 boards of the country have been extracted according to which in U.P. board students upto 65% are eligible to sit for JEE(advanced). Well,this is the data for this year(2012) result.It has also been said that for next year,there will be a minute increase in the lowest limit. so my question is that if it is 65% this year then for next year what could be the lowest limit after the little probable increase.actually,mine is 67%.so i am bothered that will also be in the eligibility list of 2013.Please give me the right information. WAITING FOR YOUR VALUABLE REPLY.......................................................................................

hello !!

actually i have a doubt in my mind and i want to clear it with you.As been officially declared that the top 20 percentile of main 7 boards of the country have been extracted according to which in U.P. board students upto 65% are eligible to sit for JEE(advanced). Well,this is the data for this year(2012) result.It has also been said that for next year,there will be a minute increase in the lowest limit.

so my question is that if it is 65% this year then for next year what could be the lowest limit after the little probable increase.actually,mine is 67%.so  i am bothered that will also be in the eligibility list of 2013.Please give me the right information.

WAITING FOR YOUR VALUABLE REPLY.......................................................................................

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Sourabh Singh IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2104 Points
7 years ago
Hii

As of nothing substantial can be said in that matter .It will totally depend upon the paper level and the score that topper will score in the board.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free