sir i have got solomon's book 4 organic nd arihant's 4 inorganic nd brilliants modules 4 physical in maths got r d sharma nd m l khanna nd in physics have h c verma r they sufficient 2 crack iit jee

sir i have got solomon's book 4 organic nd arihant's 4 inorganic nd brilliants modules 4 physical in maths got r d sharma nd m l khanna nd in physics have h c verma r they sufficient 2 crack iit jee

Grade:11

1 Answers

Rohith Gandhi
24 Points
14 years ago

Dear Aditya,

I advise you to take L.G. Wade Jr, for organic chemistry. from my experience it was the best book that you can get to clear your concepts with organic chemistry. The literature is too student friendly and the mechanisms are given very clearly. remaining books are sufficient for chemistry.

as for maths rd sharma and ml khanna are good enough. But it would be also better to follow, Arihant series for Caluculus.

and for physics, yes HC Verma is the best book you can get. but if possible you can also follow Halliday Resnik, fundamentals of physics which is also very good in understanding concepts, but for problems hc verma is best.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question
Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We
are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best Aditya !!!

Regards,

Askiitians Experts

Rohith Gandhi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free