Hello sir, today read in the newspaper that the top 20 percentile of main 7 boards of the country have been extracted according to which in U.P. board students upto 65% are eligible to sit for JEE(advanced). Well,this is the data for this year(2012) result.It has also been said that for next year,there will be a minute increase in the lowest limit. so my question is that if it is 65% this year then for next year what could be the lowest limit after the little probable increase.I want some expert to reply my question so that i get the right information. EAGERLY WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY........................................................................................

Hello sir, today read in the newspaper that the top 20 percentile of main 7 boards of the country have been extracted according to which in U.P. board students upto 65% are eligible to sit for JEE(advanced). Well,this is the data for this year(2012) result.It has also been said that for next year,there will be a minute increase in the lowest limit.

so my question is that if it is 65% this year then for next year what could be the lowest limit after the little probable increase.I want some expert to reply my question so that i get the right information.

EAGERLY WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY........................................................................................

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

MALEPATI BALA SIVA SAI AKHIL
60 Points
11 years ago

DEAR SHIVKANT

ACCORDING TO ME IT WILL BE ALMOST SAME

SO DONT WORRY AND STUDY PROPERLY

TO APPROVE THIS ANSWER PLEASE CLICK YES BELOW. PLEASE SHIVKANT

BEST OF LUCK FOR PREPARATION FOR BOARDS AND IIT-JEE

THANK YOU.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?