@ kd NIT TRICHY sir, ive been ALLOTED EC at IIIT A,further ive CS,EC,ME,EE at MNNIT in higher preference list... so understanding the condition,if i will be upgraded,ill get a branch in MNNIT,if not then ill stay at EC at IIIT A. Also,i may get EC/CS at NSIT till fourth round. Many ve suggested that NSIT will be the best option,so what? Also,what is funding,how do ill be benefitted from it? Please,also tell me the scholarships for me,both at IIIT A and NSIT(im from UP,annual income

@ kd NIT TRICHY sir, ive been ALLOTED EC at IIIT A,further ive CS,EC,ME,EE at MNNIT in higher preference list... so understanding the condition,if i will be upgraded,ill get a branch in MNNIT,if not then ill stay at EC at IIIT A. Also,i may get EC/CS at NSIT till fourth round. Many ve suggested that NSIT will be the best option,so what? Also,what is funding,how do ill be benefitted from it? Please,also tell me the scholarships for me,both at IIIT A and NSIT(im from UP,annual income <1 lac)? My first preference for choosing college is placement opening. Again,ive get to know,there are more foreign placement at NSIT than IIIT A,and also that NSIT is the second best option after Iits. SIR PLEASE HELP ME OUT,CONSIDERING ALL MY POINTS,WHAT TO CHOOSE???

Grade:12

1 Answers

Sourabh Singh IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2104 Points
7 years ago
Hii
You must go to NSIT in order to score over all the points that you have mentioned . You will get scholarship over there also

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free