which branch should i choose information technology in nit allahabad or chemistry in iit kharagpur

which branch should i choose information technology in nit allahabad or chemistry in iit kharagpur

Grade:

4 Answers

Komal
askIITians Faculty 747 Points
8 years ago
I feel that choose your branch wisely. College does matter but at the end you will work in the field you choose, whether you want to get a job or open your own company. If you love what you study and what you do, you'll excel no matter where you are.
Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
Both the institutions are equally good as per quality education and placement records, it is utterly your opinion to make a right decision for the branch that best suits you and where you may better excel,.....and if you wish to compare and contrast the features of the top rated institutions then involve some other equally strong competitors in the arena, like – Velammal College of Engg, Chennai,...........Vaish College of Engg, Rohtak,............LOvely Professional Uni, Phagwara,................JJTU, Rajasthan
devang chowdhary
15 Points
8 years ago
undoubtedly go for mnit infor. tech.........its placement records are much better than many iits......best of luck
V. Harshit -
83 Points
8 years ago
Choose what u want ..dont depend on other opinion my advice ...best of luck for ur career

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free