Sir, my aieee rank is 30590 and obc rank is 6500. In aieee councilling i m getting new NIT like nit mizoram, sikkim, meghalaya, arunachal pradesh. I also got selected in University Institute Of Engineering & Technology, Panjab University Chandigarh.I want nit tag but one of my frnd. told me that as these nit are new and even first batch of college has not pass out, so u should not join new nit, also we dont know how will be the placement after 4 year as 1st batch has not pass out. Should I join new nit or join UIET,Chandigarh. also we dont know how will be the placement after 4 year as 1st batch has not pass out.PLZ SOLV MY PROBLEM.....

Sir, my aieee rank is 30590 and obc rank is 6500. In aieee councilling i m getting new NIT like nit mizoram, sikkim, meghalaya, arunachal pradesh. I also got selected in University Institute Of Engineering & Technology, Panjab University Chandigarh.I want nit tag but one of my frnd. told me that as these nit are new and even first batch of college has not pass out, so u should not join new nit, also we dont know how will be the placement after 4 year as 1st batch has not pass out. Should I join new nit or join UIET,Chandigarh. also we dont know how will be the placement after 4 year as 1st batch has not pass out.PLZ SOLV MY PROBLEM.....

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

Sourabh Singh IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2104 Points
7 years ago
Hii
If that i syour major concern you must go for UIET Chandigarh , but if in those NIts you are getting branch of your choice that you want to study make sure you go to that college .
Wishing you best of luck for future endeavours

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free