Hello sir, I have got 1,00000 rank in aieee this year. This was my last attempt.I belong to gen category. I am from Uttar Pradesh. During Aieee counselling, I am getting all NITs and Best aieee college . What does this mean. May I get them. Will they allow me to change the filled choice. I have not been given any private college during counselling. Till now, Two round counselling results are declared , I have not alloted any of them. Will I get them in 3rd or 4th round . Please answer my question . I need help. I will be thankful to you

Hello sir, I have got 1,00000 rank in aieee this year. This was my last attempt.I belong to gen category. I am from Uttar Pradesh. During Aieee counselling, I am getting all NITs and Best aieee college . What does this mean. May I get them. Will they allow me to change the filled choice. I have not been given any private college during counselling. Till now, Two round counselling results are declared , I have not alloted any of them. Will I get them in 3rd or 4th round .  Please answer my question . I need help. I will be thankful to you

Grade:12th Pass

2 Answers

RAGHU babu
119 Points
11 years ago

U can not get  any NITS 

try for private colleges in spot councilling

SAYANTAN SINHA
34 Points
11 years ago

Sorry NOT Eligible for NITs.Only deemed pvt colleges can help you to pursue your career.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free