Sir, I am a North Indian from Delhi. I am confused about choosing between IIITH and DTU-CSE in both. I want to pursue higher education but m not yet sure weather I want to go into research i.e. MS or management (MBA).ARE Extra currics and personality development less in IIIT-H as compared to DTU?Because MBA seems a very lucrative offer and good personality is a very BIG advantage in MBA. In respect of MS in USA, which one has a better brand image? DTU is very well recognized because of its former fame as DCE. But I dont know if IIIT-H has the same recognition abroad. Also how is hyderabad as a city?

Sir,

I am a North Indian from Delhi. I am confused about choosing between IIITH and DTU-CSE in both.

I want to pursue higher education but m not yet sure weather I want to go into research i.e. MS or management (MBA).ARE Extra currics and personality development less  in IIIT-H as compared to DTU?Because MBA seems a very lucrative offer and good personality is a very BIG advantage in MBA.

In respect of MS in USA, which one has a better brand image? DTU is very well recognized because of its former fame as DCE. But I dont know if IIIT-H has the same recognition abroad.

Also how is hyderabad as a city? 

Grade:12th Pass

2 Answers

shreya sharma
33 Points
11 years ago

hi i am also rom delhi.my brother is studying in iiith and he says its just awesme.very helpful faculty.and hyderabad is prety good as wwell no idea about brand name comparision.arent u getting any nit?nits brand is better i think.

goodluck

kavish Dwivedi
94 Points
11 years ago

yes true if you get IIIT H join it DTU is not even comparable to any of the TOP NITs forget about IIIT H it is equivalent to IIT Bcse

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free