please help me.what sould i go for. 1.VNIT nagpur ece(i might get upgraded to MNNIT allahabad ece in furthr rounds of AIEEE. 2.Aerospace engineering at IIST. 3.Dual with biological sciences at pilani campue(might upgrade to chemistry in furthur rounds). 4.Did not get in anything in 2 rounds of IIT counselling.Might get design at IIT guwahati in third round. PLEASE HELP I AM totally confused.

please help me.what sould i go for.

1.VNIT nagpur ece(i might get upgraded to MNNIT allahabad ece in furthr rounds of AIEEE.

2.Aerospace engineering at IIST.

3.Dual with biological sciences at pilani campue(might upgrade to chemistry in furthur rounds).

4.Did not get in anything in 2 rounds of IIT counselling.Might get design at IIT guwahati in third round.

PLEASE HELP I AM totally confused.

Grade:12

2 Answers

kavish Dwivedi
94 Points
11 years ago

MNNIT is the best choice amongst these options harshit..ece had a very decent placements last year with highest of 1.33 crore the biggest ever in IITs or NITs and the 2nd highest being 30 lakhs..if you cant get ec then ee is also a very good branch there ...IIST is very good i too got aerospace there but left it for several reasons one amongst them being that you wont be able to get your hands on big money very soon maybe after 45 age or so you might get a chance to shift over to nasa if you are extremely brilliant and next was that its a pure prrofessor type job ..so you cant expect fully furnished goverment like facilities like in gail ongc etc...my funda was clear i had to join a job that could give me relentless money from the start and thats possible only with branches like ece/CSE/IT .so go for MNNIT it has very good placements no doubt about that and their campus too has become fully air conditioned except the hostels+there has been a very new modern hostel contructed for new first years which i have heard is probably the best amongst any central funded institutes in india +you get an internet speed as high as 24 mbps throughout the college for unlimited download for free....

Ashwin Sinha
520 Points
11 years ago

Dear Harish,

Please go for IIST Aerospace. It has many other benefits. Its the best option available to you.

Good Luck!!!!!!!!

Please approve my answer by clicking Yes given below!!!!!!! Plz....... Plz.............

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free