FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   what will be the top 20 percentile score for isc for iitjee

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Angira

20Percentile refer to the top  20% 0f total student applied for exam.

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
wh

How do i make my concepts clear ? Earlier i wasted a lot of my time in rubbish things. I want to develp my application skills how do i do that? I am still confused what my real talent and...

See for testing your concepts and skills the best way is to do as many questions. Take a mock paper and attempt it. Evaluate your performance and discover areas of weakness and strength....
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

Ohk then you have mentioned it in earlier post. Your daily self-study hours should go minimum 12-14 hours for getting that rank. That should include 100% concentration. Obviously mind...
  img

Welcome
  img
Please help me in this question as soon as possible. thank you 1/x+1/y+1/z = 1 where x is less than y and y is less than z. Find x,y,z

x=2, y=3, z=6 I do not know how to get to this. I just substituted these values. I think these conditions must be fulfilled: z=x*y x+y=z-1

Sahil Shah one month ago

x=2, y=3, z=6 I do not know how to get to this. I just substituted these values. I think these conditions must be fulfilled: z=x*y x+y=z-1

Sahil Shah one month ago
how r d questions in BITSAT DIFFICULTY wise more like jee main or tougher and r d past year question paper really reliable

bitsat is quite easy exam as compared to that of jee main the most important thing is that lot of sppeeed anddd aaccuracy is required to get a good score in bitsat,patience also as it is...

ng29 23 days ago

level of questions is not so high as compared to this year jee main especially phusics but there will be some questions that are kept with intention to puzzzle the candidate so leave such...

ng29 23 days ago

BITSAT is a bit easier exam &the past year papers are reliable

Vineeth Kumar 23 days ago
Are the following books sufficient to get a rank below 1000 in IIT-JEE 2016 ? Mathematics Trigonometry : S.L. Loney Coordinate Geometry : S.L. Loney Algebra, Calculus, Vectors and 3D...

friend , your book selection in physics is good. ok in chemistry. but according to me , you need some books in math. i also have s n lonely and r d sharma,but i have purchased arihant...

Abhishek Pachauri 5 months ago

yes friend u should definitely take a look at arihant series .. specially the theory of the arihant books are simple and easy to understand and the content revolves around jee

Puneet Rai 3 months ago

These are good but. MAthematics- G. TIWANI, Chemistry- RC MUKHERJEE, MORRISION BOYD, JD LEE. Physics- RESNICK HALLIDAY, BM SHARMA SERIES ARE BEST

sachin sinha 5 months ago
i scored 487 marks for aipmt. will i get govt. seat for mbbs?

Most prabable you can be qualified for MBBS.. Good Luck....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 5 days ago
I scored 293 in BITSAT 2015. What are my chances in BITS PL/GOA/HYD campuses?

No chance in BITS PILANI.. BITS HYDERABAD – Chemical and civil > or Electronics and Instrumentation (may be) BITS GOA – Chemical> Manufacturing > may be EI... Good Luck...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 days ago

Thank you for your quick revert! 2014 cutoff for any B.E course across branches were 294. Sir, do you expect cut-off will be lower this year? For 293 score, will I atleast get M.Sc(Hons)...

Chandra Mohan Mummachi 4 days ago
View all Questions »