• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off
USE CODE: SPCL50

what will be the top 20 percentile score for isc for iitjee

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Angira

20Percentile refer to the top  20% 0f total student applied for exam.

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

At present I am in class 10 and I am in great confusion whether to persue my study in school or to go to kota for coaching to qualify iit jee advance.

Please give us your contact details. Member from our team will arrange counselling session for you and will clarify you confusion.
  img
Harsh Patodia 4 months ago
Hello …... Im currently studying in jeddah , K.S.A ….. I have just started my 11 th grade . Iam aiming for PMT entrance exams . So , should I start for the root of 11 th grade to crack and...

Hi Jeevanandam, Yes, you are decision is absolutely right. Either you go for technology or medicine, it requires thorough and basic clear concept of your 11 th and 12 th both. Because class...
  img
Aabid Hussain 24 days ago

Why not? You simply have to be determined and focuse towards goal, join some reputed coaching center, go for self-practice papers and ask your coaching center trainer about your doubts, on...

Aneesh Sehgal 23 days ago
Sir I am in class 12 and I am going to appear in jee 2016 and my basic of class 11 is not clear so how to prepare for jee in just 5 months of prepration

Inorganic chemistry - do regular revision (if possible) class 12 th portion on workind day and 11 th portion on holidays. Mathematics - requires solving more and more problems Buy previous...

Albin Jijo 8 months ago

Same problem here dude.I am also in class 12 and dont started for preparing JEE. I prepared a plan. But i bought some books & i am going to buy some more books for preparing for JEE in this ...

Albin Jijo 8 months ago
is BITSAT exam based on cast . if so then what is the cutoff mark for sc candidates

No its not it is based on Merit
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago

Almost every institution offers seats on the basis of merit, yes there’s a separate list for categories but that takes time, you need to keep a conscious eye on counselling rounds to get...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
hi sir, in jeemain 2016 i got 172 ,in state board i got 95percentage in which nit i will get sir my category oc[backward class]

Hi Please follow the link. ​http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

hi sai ganesh as your matks are good you can get any nit but you cannot get branches like computer science and mechanical. otherwise i am sure you will get a good nit. sorry but name of nit ...

SAHIL one month ago
Sir/Madam, I have applied for Diploma in I.T. after my 10th std. with CBSE Board. I wanted to enquire if I can join IIT after my Diploma . If Yes How? Thnkx.. Kashif

Hi I do not think u would be eligible for IIT JEE . The 12 board exams are the qualifying xams fr IIT , and u din appear fr that. Fr JEE 2009, the foll were the eligibilty criteria: 1....

AskiitianExpert Shine 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 7,500 off