• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: IND30

what will be the top 20 percentile score for isc for iitjee

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Angira

20Percentile refer to the top  20% 0f total student applied for exam.

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Sir, I am seeking admission into B.Tech(Mechanical) from IIT. How do i get good grades, giv me preparation tips please. Rama

PLEASE VISIT http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/preparation-tips.html http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/preparation-tips/ THANKS AND PLEASE POST IF STILL ANY DOUBT PERSIST IN...

SAHIL one month ago
i have not been able to access test series even though i have purchased iit jee complete study package and test series pls give url we have called ur number but no one is giving a...

@ raghav i am sorry for the inconvenience caused to you , kindlt drop a mail to the support team of askiitian and call them , and can u tell me how u subscribed the test series i mean the...

Umakant biswal 27 days ago

please click on generate test and you are able to generate a new test according to your need. still facing any problem feel free to post or call at 01204616500 thanks

SAHIL 27 days ago

Contact the customer care team of askiitians. They can help you out in this issue. You can call on their toll free no. Hope it helps.

Shreyas Patil 27 days ago
Where can i get NCERT Exempler for all the subjects. I am in Class 12 and want the link to download ncert exempler. i have got only physics and maths exempler. Provide me link to other...

@ shreyas u can easily get that on the ncert website , its there in ncert official website , there will be a option called as DOWNLOAD EBOOKS , there u can get all subject exampler , and...

2016 years ago

search on google for them and you can easily download pdf formats for all of them for best physics notes visit: http://www.askiitians.com/iit-study-material/iit-jee-physics/ thanks

2 days ago
sir, one of my friends last year scored 440 in aipmt in sc but she could not get a seat … can u please tell how much i need to score both in general and sc category to confirm mbbs seats

Dear Sweta, You don’t worry about it.That girl was very unlucky.Any how you have to score minimum 500 marks in aipmt then you will get seat by sc category.Thank you.

SAI SARDAR 5 months ago
Sir what are the most scoring topic in IIT JEE exams..????

Although balanced study is recommended, the following sections tend to be more scoring: PHYSICS 1. Mechanics 2. Fluidics 3. Electrostatics 4. Electromagnetism & EM Waves 5. Nuclear...
  img
Amit Shekhar one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: IND30

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off