what will be the top 20 percentile score for isc for iitjee

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Angira

20Percentile refer to the top  20% 0f total student applied for exam.

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I am a beginner, so should i practice from S.k. goyal- Algebra Or its its a bit high level???

S.K.Goyal does have a good set of questions and for a beginner it does seems to be a bit tough but if you have the patience , then you should actually sit with it and solve those problems...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago

Then from which books should i study to get a good set of questions as a beginner & sir please justify specific names and dont post the link as there are too many books there..........@ AZIZ...

Sankalp Tiwari 2 months ago
i got 577 (ECE)... i didnt get admission in any IIts and m applying for NITs? Will i get admission in NITs? i will also apply for state colleges. Which is better? Vjti or COEP?

Hi, Hi, For a better idea abiut which college you will get please visit our college and branch predictor available on our website. Alternatively you can aslo see the last years opening and...
  img
Yash Baheti 28 days ago
Sir, JEE Main score- 186 CBSE %- 88.4% Cat- OBC Will I be able to get admission in IIST Thiruvananthapuram?

Your chances are good as jee main score is good, and also you have obc quota ,JEE with Main score- 186,CBSE %- 88.4%Cat- OBC you maybe able to get admission in IIST Thiruvananthapuram
  img
Sher Mohammad 3 months ago
can we prepare for compitative exams in 2 months....if we are well verse with 12 th NCERT????

Its all depend upon yor subject understanding rate and strategy about the level of question paper, Whatever, we are knowing, it is hard to go through for JEE-Prep within 2 month, as you are...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 8 days ago
i got 112 i jee-mains. what college can i get?

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
flow & non-flow process in thermodynamics

Steady breeze process Fluid breeze in which all the altitude at any one point are connected with account to time Fluid breeze after any change in agreement or appearance equilibria Flow...
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago
View all Questions »