Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
                   what will be the top 20 percentile score for isc for iitjee

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Angira

20Percentile refer to the top  20% 0f total student applied for exam.

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

my keam 2015 rank is 8444. i am obc . will iget allotment for veterinary.

Its very rare chance, but attend recounselling for vacant saets....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 9 days ago
Sir, will cutoffs(closing ranks) after second round ? if it changes then by how much ranks it may change?

You should better visit the official weblink of Josaa and get to know what is the current scenario over there and get to know the status there,...................if you feel contented, then ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

in mp counselling my rank is 1900 what can i get in 2 nd counselling

aditya lahariya one month ago

Yes it changes and with a difference of 2000-2500 only.

Akshit Matthew one month ago
I have taken PCMC combinatin instead of PCMB. Will it allow me write KVPY exam? Should I even answer all biology questions?

you can still write kvpy examination. you have to attempt PCMB in class 11 but when you write it in c lass 12 you can skip bio all the best approve if helpful. if u have furteher doubts ask ...

Archita 11 days ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details