sir i have got aieee rank 29059.. i am an obc candidate frm outside delhi region .. i want to know that can i get admission in nsit or dtu... the nsit cut off last year favours my rank in all branch and also in dtu it favours some branch like software ,eng physics, mathematic n comp.. i also got msc physics in iit kharagpur in second councilling..and may got biotecnology in iit g..and mathematic comp in ISM D

sir i have got aieee rank 29059.. i am an obc candidate frm outside delhi region .. i want to know that can i get admission in nsit or dtu...

the nsit cut off last year favours my rank in all branch and also in dtu it favours some branch like software ,eng physics, mathematic n comp..

i also got msc physics in iit kharagpur in second councilling..and may got biotecnology in iit g..and mathematic comp in ISM D

Grade:12

2 Answers

Amit Kushwaha
37 Points
11 years ago
Dear Have you registered for NSIT and DTU separately? If yove,you stand the chance! Still you cant much say about the cutoff rank,as just only 15/16 per stream,cutoff may vary in range 15k! Best of luck! If you like the answer,approve it by clicking yes...
SACHIN KUMAR
35 Points
11 years ago

ya i have register for both of them but as i have told you that cut off of nsit obc outside delhi is very high as provide by me ..then i want to know that will the cut off goes up or down and also tell me that any seat in nsit increase this year

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free