hello sir..my aieee rank is 9600..plz tell me d scope and placement of follwng..which one is better 1)industrial engineering at MNNIT allahabad. 2)mathematics and computing at DTU 3)Polymer science and chemical at DTU 4)ENVIRONMENTAL ENG. at dtu

hello sir..my aieee rank is 9600..plz  tell me d scope and placement of follwng..which one is better

1)industrial engineering at MNNIT allahabad.

2)mathematics and computing at DTU

3)Polymer science and chemical at DTU

4)ENVIRONMENTAL ENG. at dtu 

Grade:12th Pass

4 Answers

kavish Dwivedi
94 Points
11 years ago

production engineering at MNNIT is very good for several reasons...

mnnit has the best mech in the country today after IIT M and IIT K because of the hugely experienced faculty and placements and production is almost equal to mechanical engineering in syllabus ...so in one way you would be doing mech engineering my name of production and industrial...dtu has started loosing its shine in front of Top NITs from 1-2 years ..so i wont suggest you ahead of mnnit..

Ishant Sharma
14 Points
11 years ago

I m interested in chemical engineering as well as mechanical. I may also get chemical eng at MNNIT allahabad.Is polymer science and chemical eng at DTU better than chemical eng at MNNIT allahabad?? Which one should i take in that case ?

Ishant Sharma
14 Points
11 years ago

Is the syllabus of polymer science and chemical at DTU differs largely from chemical engg. at MNNIT ..?oR THERE IS LITTLE difference....after doin chemical eng what will be the scopes available for me..?? what are the past placement records of chemical eng from MNNIT..? Plz tell me

kavish Dwivedi
94 Points
11 years ago

this year 8 guys from chemical engineering out of the batch of 40 were taken by gail at 10.2 lakhs p.a. so you have the data now...

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free