There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

I have done my mechincal engineering and working in IT for last 3 years but I am not satisfied with my job and wants to come back to mechanical field, Please suggest if I a join IIT for mtech, can I get a job in mechanical companies.

Please let me know what pakages are offered to IIT mechanical students.

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Supreet,

As you are working with IT it will be a negative point for your placements in M Tech......

But  you can get a chance in mechanical software related jobs easily and the pay is also high......

If you dont have job satisfaction at all then it can be cinsidered as a good option to go for M Tech.

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

I wanted to ask that how should i study in class 12 ? for eg:- physics numericals..... from which chapters are they important and whattype of question can come what should i focus more and...
@ shreyas If u are talking about the board exams then i am giving some imp derivations here 1- derivation abt the construction and working of cyclotron 2- derivation of AC generator and...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Thanx #biswal really thanx for your support. Also can you post for chemistry, maths and biology too. all the important parts and the topics in which students mostly face problems and also...
Shreyas Patil 3 months ago
@ shreyas Kindly post anathor question on the forum , that u required study plan and imp topics to focus on JEE and boards . i can definitely answer that .. plzzz , beacuse this ques are...
Which book should i use to understand & build theory/concepts of trigonometry? then i can solve Resonance sheet for, i have books of cengage pub. also,S.L.Loney .which is...
@ pranav if u want good rank in advanced then u need to solve iit mathematics by m l khanna alongwith the s.l loney book . s l loney is a little bit higher level than iitjee advanced but...
Umakant biswal 17 days ago
Which are the best and easy books that i should refer for CBSE Class 12(PCMB). Tell me any 1 book of each subject and what to study from it(i.e. derivation, theory, concepts.etc).
@ shreyas you are asking abt 1 book per subject and also what to study from it ?? how is that possible , if u have to study derivation from 1 book and theory from other book m, then it will ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
@ shreyas i got 96.47 percent from 12 th cbse , and for that hard work required , i am sure of that . and the main thing is confidence level , donot ever think that toppers are made with...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
How much % did you got in 12 th @umakant and when did u complete your portion and how did u studied. I am eager to know. Are you too a askiitian student as i am …...........?
Shreyas Patil 2 months ago
I am from sc category and I have passed 12 with 82% icse board how can I get nits please help me
@ aman 12 th board percentage will not matter for nit anymore , from 2017 onwards your board percentage will not going to count for the jee main ranking . so, u need to score around 150-170 ...
Umakant biswal 25 days ago
in josaa 2016, i did not get seat in first round of councelling so when should i pay the fee(46000) it only after we get a seat because i did not pay so am i out of the counclling...
@ sresthapa No , you are still in councelling procedure if payment has not been done , payment will only be made if the seat will be alloted at that time , and their will be a duration in...
i have not yet enrolled for any test series for iit yet now.. so suggest me coaching institutes or courses that suit me that i may write least some no of tests
Dear Anant s rao You don’t need to worry about that now as can start online test series where you can have a flexible timing ..So i wud advise you to join click here...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts