sir/madam im enrolld in fiitjee........!!i hv my AITS(all ind tst series) cumin up...on 25th october.....i have d whole f physical chem,mechanics n calculus as d syllabus!!!im confident about my phy but im suffering a lot in calculus...especially indefinite integrals,......n stoichometry!!!please tell me how i should go about it n cover maximum syllabus within short time with PERFECTION!!-TARANAND MUKHOPADHYAY

sir/madam im enrolld in fiitjee........!!i hv my AITS(all ind tst series) cumin up...on 25th october.....i have d whole f physical chem,mechanics n calculus as d syllabus!!!im confident about my phy but im suffering a lot in calculus...especially indefinite integrals,......n stoichometry!!!please tell me how i should go about it n cover maximum syllabus within short time with PERFECTION!!-TARANAND MUKHOPADHYAY

Grade:12

2 Answers

Aditya Singhal
24 Points
14 years ago

Hello Taranand,

Dont worry about what you have not done. FIITJEE AITS may not be according to your studies. Just make sue whatever you have covered you are thorough with that. Slowly try to cover your syllabus with AITS so that you cna attmpt more and more questions from AITS. When i was preparing for IIT JEE i was never in synch with AITS in the begining but later on i aligned myself with it.

Dont worry about AITS chapters and syallbus just be thorough in whatever you do.

Thanks,

Aditya

IIT Delhi 2005

TARANAND MUKHOPADHYAY
18 Points
14 years ago

thank you so much sir.....!!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free