Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

Are Cengage Mathematics Books good for IIT Prep? If so , is the Cengage New pattern Mathematics Good???? Is it better than Arihant New pattern Mathematics ???

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Adi Sam,

Yes. Cengage Mathematics books are good for IIT-JEE preparation.

I have tried these books and the quality & quantity of the problems are good but I would like you to go for Arihant if you want to choose between the two of them because Arihant has been in this coaching students for quite a long time and I would recommend you to be with the best !!

Hope this information helped you immensely..

All the very Best & Good luck to you ..

Best Regards,

AskIITians Expert,

Godfrey Classic Prince

IIT-M

Please do not forget to approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below...!!Smile

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

can kvpy exam is applicable for long term students?

Eligibility is for 11 th , 12 th and undergraduate students
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

No, its for SA, SXA, and SB
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago
give some good iitjee coatching classes in indore

Dear Student, Top IIT JEE coachings of indore are Allen, Aakash, Ranker’s point, Resonance. There are more coachings like Gupta Tutorial, stratford, Ribosome, Catelyser. You can also...
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

some good iitjee coatching classes in indore rankers point catalyser kalpravax allen indore stratford acadmey resonance indore success point injeenious acadmey iit circle PLEASE ..... if u...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 10 months ago

i will prefer u resonance among all coaching centres resonance is best institute and gives very goodd material and coaching also and tests of resonancre are also of great level APPROVE IF...

ng29 10 months ago
I would like to order for KVPY study material. How do I do it online ?

Dear student You can go to the following link and order the material. http://www.askiitians.com/kvpy/study-material-kvpy.html
  img
Bhavya 23 days ago

Dear student, You can order books from Amazon.com Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 23 days ago
what is the furture scope in biotechonology

The applications of this branch of science are vast and simply mind-boggling. On one hand, it caters to the industrial sector such as food and beverages industry, textiles industry,...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 10 months ago

There is a wide range of future scope of Biotech in the upcoming years, may it be you join teaching, or Industry or fly abroad, you will definitely succeed and you may choose any of these...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago
tellme about csir exam?????????????????????????????????????????

Hii Are you asking aboutJoint CSIR UGC NET Exam Question ?? Be elaborative in what you need to know
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago

SORRY DUE NET PROBLEM SOME TEXT IS MISSING THAT IS COUNCIL OF SCIENTIFIC AND INDUSTRIAL RESEARCH.THIS EXAM CONDUCTED IN YEARLY TWICE.

NARAYANA 3 months ago
can you please upload AIIMS 2014 and AIIMS 2015 Question papers

Dear Students, It will be uploaded soon. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

kindly go through the cbse website for the same.. otherwise u can google it out.. else visit meritnation.com there u will get it...

Umakant biswal 6 months ago
sir i get 73 in jee main 2016 and 92 % in up board can i eligible for jee main counselling . i am general category student

sorry but you are not eligible for coaching. but donot disappoint as you can get a good private college or give any other entrance exam thanks and approve my answer regards sahil

SAHIL 23 days ago

yes chances may be there. you can visit official website of college and check last year openings and closing ranks thanks regards sahil

SAHIL 23 days ago

sir can i am get jaypee institute of information technology noida private college from this jee main air

Satyam Shahi 23 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off