Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

Are Cengage Mathematics Books good for IIT Prep? If so , is the Cengage New pattern Mathematics Good???? Is it better than Arihant New pattern Mathematics ???

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Adi Sam,

Yes. Cengage Mathematics books are good for IIT-JEE preparation.

I have tried these books and the quality & quantity of the problems are good but I would like you to go for Arihant if you want to choose between the two of them because Arihant has been in this coaching students for quite a long time and I would recommend you to be with the best !!

Hope this information helped you immensely..

All the very Best & Good luck to you ..

Best Regards,

AskIITians Expert,

Godfrey Classic Prince

IIT-M

Please do not forget to approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below...!!Smile

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Which is the better IIT college? Is it Mumbai / Madras

by this i meant that if you are getting any of the college you are in a prestegious institute for engineering in india.
  img
Ashutosh Sharma 11 months ago

obviously mumbai but it always depend upon you if you want to go madras it doesen’t matter as far as concerned finally it’s your way you understand what you opt for in college.
  img
Ashutosh Sharma 11 months ago

Why so?

VINEETH N 11 months ago
kindly let me know the cutoff for assam medical entrance examination 2015.

@ aakansha there is a criteria of 50 percent of the total marks decided by the dibrugarh university. i think thats the cutoff , still prev year it was that , i mean in 2015 , but not sure...

Umakant biswal 9 days ago

Dear Akanksha why don’t you visit the official website of the institution and get to know the cutoff, merit list and also your stature there whether you ar eable to secure a seat there or...

Aneesh Sehgal 8 days ago
what is the furture scope in haking

Hacking have a good scope. Many companies regares a good programing skill person, and I think that a hacker have it. Also you can go for higher studies in it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

As ethical hacking has a wider scope, so it opens a lot of career opportunities. The designations that can be achieved by the person involves: Network Security System Administrator/Manager...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya one year ago

There is a very wide scope in the field of Hacking, but it has to be an ethical one, one must work for intelligence, telecom companies, Police deptt, Defence forces etc and you may be an...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
hii... Plz give the whole explanation abt wat is red hat ???

Red Hat is a company in the free and open source software sector, and a major Linux distribution vendor. Founded in 1995, Red Hat has its corporate headquarters in Raleigh, North Carolina...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
tell me top engg collages in andhra pradesh??????????????

Dear Chetan Sreedevi women,s college,MVSR college,Deccan college,Muffacam colleges are top colleges in andhra pradesh

Prabhakar ch 6 months ago

Sreedevi women,s college,MVSR college,Deccan college,Muffacam colleges are top colleges in andhra pradesh sreedevi womens college,mvsr college,deccan college,muffacam colleges are top...

SAI SANDY 6 months ago

Sreedevi women,s college,MVSR college,Deccan college,Muffacam colleges are top colleges in andhra pradesh sreedevi womens college,mvsr college,deccan college,muffacam colleges are top...

raj 6 months ago
Sir i have 0nly 4 m0nth and i want take admissi0n in nit will u tell me is it p0ssible and if yes then what is my stategy??

Dear student, Please check out our self study package it will be very helpful. Highly recommended Go to this link...
  img
Nishant Vora 8 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off