Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list

Are Cengage Mathematics Books good for IIT Prep? If so , is the Cengage New pattern Mathematics Good???? Is it better than Arihant New pattern Mathematics ???

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Adi Sam,

Yes. Cengage Mathematics books are good for IIT-JEE preparation.

I have tried these books and the quality & quantity of the problems are good but I would like you to go for Arihant if you want to choose between the two of them because Arihant has been in this coaching students for quite a long time and I would recommend you to be with the best !!

Hope this information helped you immensely..

All the very Best & Good luck to you ..

Best Regards,

AskIITians Expert,

Godfrey Classic Prince

Please do not forget to approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below...!!Smile

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

Sir,I want to know about the B.Tech programmes offered in PREPARATORY COURSES in IIT’s?
In preparatory courses,almost every possible stream of engg is offered, you need to make a choice out of an extensive list,.............if you wish to compare and contrast the features...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my answer is use full for you so please just click on approve button ...and if you have any other question or dought keep asking
Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 2 months ago
I’ve got CRL 32690 and I’m from Gujarat with OBC rank 7762, then can I get admission to Sardar vallabhbhai patel NIT, Surat, Gujarat in Computer Engineering Branch?
Dear Student, Please visit the official website of jee mains for previous year opening and closing rank for NIT Surat. You will get the idea from there. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
You need to check in at the official weblink of Jeemains or Josaa to check out your stature and the current status there i.e. the rankings and also the allocation of seats scenario etc. and ...
Soneel Verma 2 months ago
what is the furture scope in biotechonology
The applications of this branch of science are vast and simply mind-boggling. On one hand, it caters to the industrial sector such as food and beverages industry, textiles industry,...
Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 2 months ago
There is a wide range of future scope of Biotech in the upcoming years, may it be you join teaching, or Industry or fly abroad, you will definitely succeed and you may choose any of these...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
I got 226 marks in Mains & 95% in CBSE board. I am from Delhi. What will be my AIR rank and which colledge I should join. I am intersted in Computer.
congrats , hemendra , definitely u will get a good college now choice is urs among NIT / DCE /NSIT , its sure that u will get cse among good nits (surathkal , trichy , jaipur) i will...
ng29 4 months ago
Thanks, even lot of website also saying between 2500-3500, But don’t know how accurate they are ? do you know anyone who had similiar marks last year and what was his/her rank ?
Hemendra Gupta 4 months ago
yes ofcourse last yera one of frnd gott 200 in mains and 97 in cbse his rank was 2700 he is nin nit jaipur cse approve if useful
ng29 4 months ago
IIT BHU CSE vs IIT kharagpur Electronics and communication engineering
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
Please give me some guidance about Geographic Information System and some refference website link related to the topic. I need it for preparing my seminar..
Geographic Information System A geographic information system (GIS) integrates hardware, software, and data for capturing, managing, analyzing, and displaying all forms of geographically...
Hrishant Goswami 6 years ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details