ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Are Cengage Mathematics Books good for IIT Prep? If so , is the Cengage New pattern Mathematics Good???? Is it better than Arihant New pattern Mathematics ???

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Adi Sam,

Yes. Cengage Mathematics books are good for IIT-JEE preparation.

I have tried these books and the quality & quantity of the problems are good but I would like you to go for Arihant if you want to choose between the two of them because Arihant has been in this coaching students for quite a long time and I would recommend you to be with the best !!

Hope this information helped you immensely..

All the very Best & Good luck to you ..

Best Regards,

AskIITians Expert,

Godfrey Classic Prince

IIT-M

Please do not forget to approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below...!!Smile

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
what to do if we not qualify for the iit examination

Then u have various several exams to qualify like BITSAT , VITEEE etc . Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake 12 days ago

Tere are always more exams to give, don’t give up hope.

shubham sharda 8 days ago
Im now studying 10 th I have my ftre exam two days ahead . please anyone say me how to prepare for ftre to get in 500 ramks and suggest me wht materials to study . I have fiitjee material...

The main concepts in FTRE are Magnetism and Optics. Try to get your comprehension Q.s correct as they are easy. If you are looking for a waiver, try to get 20+ marks in each subject in both...

Siddharth Ratnam 25 days ago

The main concepts in FTRE are Magnetism and Optics. Try to get your comprehension Q.s correct as they are easy. If you are looking for a waiver, try to get 20+ marks in each subject in both...

Siddharth Ratnam 25 days ago
is calculation of dipole moment and %ionic character in JEE(main and advanced) syllabus?

No there is no numericals as such only the theoretical concepts

R ROHIT KUMAR one month ago

No there is no numericals as such only the theoretical concepts

R ROHIT KUMAR one month ago
how would the new nit's proposed be

Hi , Setting up new NIT's is approved by the union cabinet. This will take the total count of NITs across the country to 30. The new NITs will come up at Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram,...

Amit Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
respeected sir, i wanted to know my opprtunities for admission.i have got 303 in BITSAT-2014 and in the first iteration i am placed in the waiting list.sir i have even applied for chemical...

You have to wait it is hard for us to tell wheter you will get or not, the best thing you can do is to try for other options also, in case you don’t get bits then you can go for other...
  img
Sher Mohammad 9 months ago
which type of preparation required for bitsat in 1 month. Is the book published by arihant for bits is useful???

admission bitsat is quite difficultt than bitsat bcoz in adv 50 students fight for one seat in iit bit around 85 students fight for seat in bitsat u must incerase ur speed and accuracy cover...

ng29 7 days ago

MAIN thing is speed and accuracy . for more info please refer – http://www.askiitians.com/bitsat/preparation-tips.html Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake 5 days ago
View all Questions »