Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Are Cengage Mathematics Books good for IIT Prep? If so , is the Cengage New pattern Mathematics Good???? Is it better than Arihant New pattern Mathematics ???

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Adi Sam,

Yes. Cengage Mathematics books are good for IIT-JEE preparation.

I have tried these books and the quality & quantity of the problems are good but I would like you to go for Arihant if you want to choose between the two of them because Arihant has been in this coaching students for quite a long time and I would recommend you to be with the best !!

Hope this information helped you immensely..

All the very Best & Good luck to you ..

Best Regards,

AskIITians Expert,

Godfrey Classic Prince

Please do not forget to approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below...!!Smile

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

Going to join NIT (Trichy,Warangal,Surathkal) any of the 3. I am joining CSE. I have no prior experience in coding etc. Are the following specifications: Processor : Intel i3 RAM: 4GB HDD : ...
Yes enough. Enjoy there.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
Well all the three institutions mentioned by you are quite good, choose any of the three, but don’t make haste about the configuration of the Laptop, immediately you may not require it, get ...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
try to get i5 that will be better
Prajwal Kavad 4 months ago
Hello Sir, I am going to USA within 6-8 months on immigration visa. I am currently in standard 12 and enrolled in AskIITians for JEE mains and Advanced. I know about a exam held in USA for...
Dear student, At askiitans we not only provided you coaching for IIT JEE but also all other competitive exams also. If you are preparing for SAT only than you can inform your faculties they...
Nishant Vora 4 months ago
Thank u Nishant Sir
Rohan Gajjar 4 months ago
what is the furture scope in haking
Hacking have a good scope. Many companies regares a good programing skill person, and I think that a hacker have it. Also you can go for higher studies in it. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
As ethical hacking has a wider scope, so it opens a lot of career opportunities. The designations that can be achieved by the person involves: Network Security System Administrator/Manager...
Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 4 months ago
There is a very wide scope in the field of Hacking, but it has to be an ethical one, one must work for intelligence, telecom companies, Police deptt, Defence forces etc and you may be an...
i m an avereage scorer and wishes to crack iit. i see iit questions aND try to solve them but i could not do them . they are hard for me to understand also when i ask teacher should i set...
Nothing is impossible, you don’t think over weakness.. You first go hard through all the basic concepts of topic and then check previous years questions on the topic.. Start with easy...
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
Don’t lose heart and don’t be discouraged, be determined and never give up, sooner or later you will get results in your favour, follow these guidelines –Stay focused on your studies and...
which college to prefer for E.C ddit or nirma?
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
Nirma Uni, Ahmedabad, without any second opinion, still if you are in a fix then try to take out the names of certain leading institutions where the students are offered quality education...
few tips to do best in the first semester???
To do well in any exam, you need to be thorough with the course. Don't leave the syllabus for the last day, but don't feel too pressurised. Give equal time to enjoyment and studies and...
Neeti 3 months ago
in an intrinsic semiconductor band gap is 1.2eV then ratio of number of charge carriers at 600K and 300K is
Hope you understand the solution
Adarsh 6 months ago
Please approve if the above answer is correct.
Adarsh 6 months ago
Adarsh 6 months ago
Please give me some guidance about Geographic Information System and some refference website link related to the topic. I need it for preparing my seminar..
Geographic Information System A geographic information system (GIS) integrates hardware, software, and data for capturing, managing, analyzing, and displaying all forms of geographically...
Hrishant Goswami 6 years ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details