ADNAN MUHAMMED

Grade 12,

sir, i am too weak in study . And ib feel bad about it really i like to study but when i saw my book my mind changes to null... please help me..... give me any solution muhammedgmail@yahoo.com ph:+918907290687 waiting for your valuable reply thanks

sir, 

i am too weak in study . And ib  feel bad about it really i like to study but when i saw my book my mind  changes to null...
please help me.....
give me any solution
muhammedgmail@yahoo.com

ph:+918907290687
waiting for your valuable reply
thanks 

Grade:12

1 Answers

Aman Bansal
592 Points
12 years ago

Dear muhammed,

You need not panic much.

Just concentrate on the concepts from NCERT text books and do perfectly whatever topic you are studying.

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free