Hi I have just strated by 10 th class and without wasting the time I have started by 11th class preparation. I am going to buy books in 3to 4 days. I am opting to buy Maths TMH and RD Sharma Normal 11thclass Physics HC Verma Aashish Arora physics part 1 IE IRODOV (but use after 6months of my preparation) Chemistry Puala yurkanis bruice for organic op tondon for physical and inorganic chemistry Are this book good for IIT or I should include some more books.Please tell if some among these are not good and can suggest some other books.Are some books to be excluded Please help me Iam a beginner I am confused between many books Sorry for the long post. Please consider as your brother and help me. Thanks I would be very much grateful to you.

Hi I have just strated by 10 th class and without wasting the time I have started by 11th class preparation. I am going  to buy books in 3to 4 days.

I am opting to buy 

Maths

TMH and RD Sharma Normal 11thclass

Physics

HC Verma

Aashish Arora physics part 1

IE IRODOV (but use after 6months of my preparation)

Chemistry 

Puala yurkanis bruice for organic

op tondon for physical and inorganic chemistry

Are this book good for IIT or I should include some more books.Please tell if some among these are not good and can suggest some other books.Are some books to be excluded

Please help me Iam a beginner I am confused between many books

Sorry for the long post.

Please consider as your brother and help me.

Thanks I would be very much grateful to you.

Grade:10

2 Answers

Rahul Kumar
131 Points
12 years ago

Hi

All books are good to startb with and also check this link for more options

http://www.askiitians.com/Important-books-iit-jee.aspx

You can also take online classes with ex-iitian teachers, for more support with Askiitians.com

Regards

nikhil roy
31 Points
12 years ago

for maths..refer cengage publications..and for inorganic chemistry JD LEE is better..I think I woul have opted for cengage over rd sharma..and for physics consider DC PANDEY..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free