There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

What books are preferred for IIT JEE  chemistry syllabus and which every student can understand it easily?

7 years ago

Answers : (2)

1     NCERT -- Chemistry XI & XII   --  Basic Text Books
2     P. Bahadur   --  Physical Chemistry   --  Recommended for Physical Chemistry
3     Arihant Prakashan   -- Organic Chemistry  --  Recommended for Organic Chemistry, (one has to be careful  as it contains errors).
4     O.P. Agarwal --  IIT Chemistry --  Recommended for Inorganic Chemistry and reference book in general.

7 years ago

Here i am giving you the name of some important books that

is generally recommended and very useful for IIT JEE.

1. Atkin ( for Physical chemisty)

2  J.D Lee ( Inorganic Chemistry)

3  Dr P Bahadur (Numerical Chemistry)

4  Soloman (organic Chemistry)

5 and O.P Aggarwal

I hope these books r very helpful ...

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Where can i get NCERT Exempler for all the subjects. I am in Class 12 and want the link to download ncert exempler. i have got only physics and maths exempler. Provide me link to other...
@ shreyas u can easily get that on the ncert website , its there in ncert official website , there will be a option called as DOWNLOAD EBOOKS , there u can get all subject exampler , and...
Umakant biswal one month ago
search on google for them and you can easily download pdf formats for all of them for best physics notes visit: thanks
SAHIL one month ago
i have not been able to access test series even though i have purchased iit jee complete study package and test series pls give url we have called ur number but no one is giving a...
@ raghav i am sorry for the inconvenience caused to you , kindlt drop a mail to the support team of askiitian and call them , and can u tell me how u subscribed the test series i mean the...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
please click on generate test and you are able to generate a new test according to your need. still facing any problem feel free to post or call at 01204616500 thanks
SAHIL 2 months ago
Contact the customer care team of askiitians. They can help you out in this issue. You can call on their toll free no. Hope it helps.
Shreyas Patil 2 months ago
I wanted to ask that how should i study in class 12 ? for eg:- physics numericals..... from which chapters are they important and whattype of question can come what should i focus more and...
@ shreyas If u are talking about the board exams then i am giving some imp derivations here 1- derivation abt the construction and working of cyclotron 2- derivation of AC generator and...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Thanx #biswal really thanx for your support. Also can you post for chemistry, maths and biology too. all the important parts and the topics in which students mostly face problems and also...
Shreyas Patil 3 months ago
@ shreyas Kindly post anathor question on the forum , that u required study plan and imp topics to focus on JEE and boards . i can definitely answer that .. plzzz , beacuse this ques are...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
i am expecting 190-200 jee main paper 2 and scored 94.45 in tamilnadu board exam. can i get architecture in spa and nits?
Hi.. Kindly specify whether by the jee main paper 2, do you mean jee advance marks or jee mains marks. If these are your mains score, you can get architecture in old nits and branches like...
Sakshi one year ago
Sir by using rank predictor I am getting rank about 34000 rank in meet 2 .I am a sc candidate. Can you tell me which govt college can I get for mbbs
@ aditi there are 30,000 seats for MBBS which will be filled on the besic of neet. and that 34,000 rank will be the catagory rank of CRL ?? kindly mention that and mention the martk as well ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Tan3π\4+cos5π\3+sin13π\6= plsssss can u answer this?????????
tan(135)+cos(300)+sin(390) =tan(180-45)+cos(360-60)+sin(360+30) =-[tan(45)]+cos(60)+sin(30) =-(1)+0.5+0.5 =0
khwahish 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts