I feel that Inorganic chemistry is all confusing with those reactions and everything. The shapes and bonding further add to the confusion. Can any expert instruct me the proper way of preparing for it?Please tell the important topics that i should concentrate in inorganic chemistry!!!

I feel that Inorganic chemistry is all confusing with those reactions and everything.
The shapes and bonding further add to the confusion.
Can any expert instruct me the proper way of preparing for it?Please tell the important topics that i should concentrate in inorganic chemistry!!!

Grade:12

1 Answers

Amit Askiitiansexpert
112 Points
14 years ago

Hi ,

you can take guidelines from experts from askiitians team. Please click the link given below for the different packages:

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-chemistry.aspx

Chemistry is one of the most important and scoring section of JEE. One of the most important feature of chemistry as a subject in JEE exam is the homogeneity of the paper.

# Over the years, in chemistry, questions have been repeatedly asked on electrochemistry, thermodynamics, ionic equilibrium, states of matter, chemical bonding and organic chemistry. If we cover these topics thoroughly you would be able to secure 50 per cent marks easily
# In organic chemistry, reaction mechanism, particularly those involving reactions of alekenes, alkynes, alcohols and carbony compounds are the most important areas in which students are tested. Another important topic is strength of organic acids and bases. Bio-molecules is also becoming increasingly popular with JEE question setters.
# In inorganic chemistry qualitative analysis, coordination compound, periodic properties and extraction of metals are particularly important. Apart from that questions are also asked from general properties of s, p, d & f block elements
#Inorganic and general chemistry :most of the questions are of NCERT level and are simple.
#organic chemistry: one of the most scoring topic

Thanks and all the best!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free