There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

i am studying in narayana hyderabad.. i am a long term student..

our college staff completes syllabus by the end of december...

how to prepare in the last 3 months? since i am a long term student i am not having 12th class exams.. so give me good planning for my last 3 month preparation...

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Satya,

Go through all the reading material/notes that has been following all year long, THOROUGHLY not missing absolutely anything. Divide your vast syllabus into everyday task. Cover at least one heavy topic each day. You need to know about that topic in order to be able to solve the problems, including notes, examples, some problems that you came across while studying it for the first time. So focus on clearing the concepts of every topics.

Best of Luck!!!

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Which are the best and easy books that i should refer for CBSE Class 12(PCMB). Tell me any 1 book of each subject and what to study from it(i.e. derivation, theory, concepts.etc).
@ shreyas you are asking abt 1 book per subject and also what to study from it ?? how is that possible , if u have to study derivation from 1 book and theory from other book m, then it will ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
@ shreyas i got 96.47 percent from 12 th cbse , and for that hard work required , i am sure of that . and the main thing is confidence level , donot ever think that toppers are made with...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
How much % did you got in 12 th @umakant and when did u complete your portion and how did u studied. I am eager to know. Are you too a askiitian student as i am …...........?
Shreyas Patil 2 months ago
kindly let me know the cutoff for assam medical entrance examination 2015.
@ aakansha there is a criteria of 50 percent of the total marks decided by the dibrugarh university. i think thats the cutoff , still prev year it was that , i mean in 2015 , but not sure...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Dear Akanksha why don’t you visit the official website of the institution and get to know the cutoff, merit list and also your stature there whether you ar eable to secure a seat there or...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
which is the best book to prepare for MH CET (PCM) [ENGINEERING] for 2017 aspirants so that i can get 200/200 in mh cet
@ xavier take the state board books for chemistry , they are best at their level for studying the theory , as in mht cet the chemistry paper are mainly theoratic . and take target...
Umakant biswal 26 days ago
Take out State Boards Books and study all the questions in it properly. All the paper is theory based. Also you can study NCERT as it has more detailed approach to tougher competitve exams...
Shreyas Patil 26 days ago
Which of the following country has more than 55,000 lakes?
i think finland has more than 55,000 lakes
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
What is ZigBee technology?
ZigBee technology is a low data rate, low power consumption, low cost, wireless networking protocol targeted towards automation and remote control applications. IEEE 802.15.4 committee...
Simran Bhatia 7 years ago
which is the best iit institute?//////////////??????????????????????????????????????????????
IIT Bombay Tops in terms of placements and cut-offs.
Harsh Patodia 16 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts