ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Is the pattern for IIT JEE 2013 is chnaged then what will the new pattern if not then when will final decision will come

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Hi Anubhav,

Till now the news is not confirmed about the IIT JEE new pattern and its not confirmed till now

So you should prepare according to current pattern as per now

Best of luck

Regards

3 years ago

Dear Anubhav Sharma,

The successor to the JEE and AIEEE — for long the gateways to India’s top engineering colleges including the IITs — will be called ISEET, the Indian Science Engineering Eligibility Test.the new, SAT-style exam comes into force in 2013.

The government will scrap all engineering entrance exams, including the IIT-JEE and the AIEEE, from 2013-14 and reduce the stress levels of students.

ISEET will have two parts, Main and Advance, each of three hours duration. Both tests will be given on the same day, between 10 am and 5 pm. ISEET 2013 will be held in either March or April.

ISEET Main will be an objective type exam, and will test comprehension, critical thinking and logical reasoning. ISEET Advance will test problem-solving ability in basic science subjects. The two tests together will indicate a candidate’s scholastic level and aptitude for science and engineering.

Hope this information helped you immensely..

All the very Best & Good Luck to you ..

Regards,

AskIITians Expert,

Godfrey Classic Prince

IIT-M

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below..!!Smile

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
what shoul i choose mech at dtu or chemical engnrng at nit warangal?? i have equal intrest in both branches. pls also give valid reasons.

Out of MEch DTU and CHemical NITW, you should go for NITW Chem.The reason behind this choice is, 1.Better opportunities for higher studies. 2.Placement scenario is much better in NITW for...
  img
Aziz Alam 10 months ago

but DTU was ranked 4 in terms of placement last year! then how can u say dat placement scenario in dtu is nt good???

Anmol 10 months ago
Does time have boundaries or not? Because I can't imagine there being no time cos we wouldn't exist so...we wouldn't know the answer to this question because our knowledge has boundaries,...

The more we think about past and future, the more are we controlled by it, so being the present moment is the best way to escape the tyrannies of times over our mind, body and soul. Time is...

vikas yadav one month ago

The more present we are in our present moment awareness, the more power we have to exercise in it. That is why presence of mind is called the key to success in every field of life no matter...

conitinue................. Also imagine life before the invention of time measurement through watches and calendars, just easy and flowing life would have been in the past. It is only when...

My cbse board results have been announced. I have got 478 / 500 (95.6%). My marks in pcm are Physics : 95 chemistry : 96 maths : 95 My mains mark is 191. The askiitians rank predictor is...

with these marks your rank must be around 10000.
  img
Abhinav 2 days ago

To get into NIT Trichy you must visit the official website of NIT, check out their cut off list, if your score fits into that, then you are in...otherwise there are many more renowned...

Ayushmaan Vardhan yesterday

ok, then what is my possibility of getting into nit trichy? My home state is tamil nadu.

Ravikiran yesterday
Question is attached in the pic. DOB 2 Pg.415 Q300

Dear student The question is wrong because three options i.e., A, B and E are correct and that is not possible. Vitamins are of many types, so the type of vitamin discovered should be...
  img
Raheema Javed 6 months ago
i got 57 in jee mains ….. will i get cse in any college

You can apply for top private colleges in India. There are large number of engineering colleges available for providing their educational services. SKIET is also one of the best engineering...

Leepika Roy one month ago

JEE result is not that good buit if your board score is 60-70% then you can try at DTU, LPU, SRM. Galgotia, Sharda as well

Soneel Verma 6 days ago

if u r general category then sorry u will not qualify jee main approve if useful

ng29 one month ago
i am geeting 51 in mains 2015 + app 80-85% in boards is there any chance to get admission in nit kurukshetra /YMCA faridabad .Please tell me the colleges i can get in haryana (only...

sorry but on the basi of ur score u will not get nit kkr or ymca as these are very demanding colleges and get filled at very earlier ranks but jmit radhore u can get in haryana counselling...

ng29 one month ago

ur rank will around 280000-350000 nd u can try for MM eng colg,ambala..its a gud one as far i kno.. :)

aditya pandey one month ago
View all Questions »