Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list

Is the pattern for IIT JEE 2013 is chnaged then what will the new pattern if not then when will final decision will come

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Hi Anubhav,

Till now the news is not confirmed about the IIT JEE new pattern and its not confirmed till now

So you should prepare according to current pattern as per now

Best of luck

3 years ago

Dear Anubhav Sharma,

The successor to the JEE and AIEEE — for long the gateways to India’s top engineering colleges including the IITs — will be called ISEET, the Indian Science Engineering Eligibility Test.the new, SAT-style exam comes into force in 2013.

The government will scrap all engineering entrance exams, including the IIT-JEE and the AIEEE, from 2013-14 and reduce the stress levels of students.

ISEET will have two parts, Main and Advance, each of three hours duration. Both tests will be given on the same day, between 10 am and 5 pm. ISEET 2013 will be held in either March or April.

ISEET Main will be an objective type exam, and will test comprehension, critical thinking and logical reasoning. ISEET Advance will test problem-solving ability in basic science subjects. The two tests together will indicate a candidate’s scholastic level and aptitude for science and engineering.

Hope this information helped you immensely..

All the very Best & Good Luck to you ..

AskIITians Expert,

Godfrey Classic Prince

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below..!!Smile

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

Please help me M really confused that whether I should drop for jee or join iiitd. I got 14000 rank in advance is dropping a yr good option or rather I should join iiit?
Well, I generally don’t advise anyone to drop a year, but make sure that you can really do a wonderful job the next year, then only plan to drop, and bear in mind these tips for preparation ...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
Considering your rank you have good chances to secure a good rank in jee adv next year. Dropping a yr is a good option only if you are ready to prepare for jee whole heartedly.
AKSHAY SHARMA 2 months ago
Sir, I want to know some information about PREPARATORY COURSES IN IIT's.
These courses are offered to make the studuents fit for the engineering courses. If the seats are left in the IITs then those seats are filled under these courses. For detailed information...
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
Preparatory courses at certain IITs are offered to prepare students for engg based study programs, they are also given rankings named preparatory rank and finally when the total seats in an ...
Soneel Verma 2 months ago
sir i am a student of class 12 and i want to get a very good score in jeee mains . how should i prepare for it ? what should be my strategy? what should be the books that i shall prefer?...
Dear Student, The complete informationregarding JEE is available on our website. Please refer from there. The books to be refered, Preparation tips and all other information are available...
U HAVE Only year left foe ur exam , so just do as many practice as u can and most important thing is clear ur doubts properly on time, and also follow a proper time table dont make ur...
ng29 2 months ago
which college is better in jeemains spot round
Dear student, Pls check the opening and closing rank of colleges and branch that you want Thanks
Nishant Vora 2 months ago
only few months are left how can i crack jee exam 2016
Keep faith in yourselves. Prepare a time table, plan proper time for basic concepts and numericals and previous year papers. Faculty of the institute and study material that you follow...
Avinash 2 months ago
You have enough time now. Concentrate on your weak points. Try to convert them into positive one. Regarding Maths, Solve the questions regularly from any practice sets/books. Also focus on...
What is the eligibility for jee advanced 2016 wether do i need to be in top 20 percentile or do i need to have 75% in 12 th CBSE or both. I got 76% this year, am i eligible form 2 nd...
Candidate should satisfy at least one of these two criteria. Hence you can appear for JEE. For detailed eligibility criteria refer to its official website. Thanks.
The board score has to be in nineties and Jee score varies every year so it depends on the cutoff list, but yes, previou yeear’s cutoff may be consulted for a better view or you may simply...
Soneel Verma 2 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details