ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Is the pattern for IIT JEE 2013 is chnaged then what will the new pattern if not then when will final decision will come

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Hi Anubhav,

Till now the news is not confirmed about the IIT JEE new pattern and its not confirmed till now

So you should prepare according to current pattern as per now

Best of luck

Regards

3 years ago

Dear Anubhav Sharma,

The successor to the JEE and AIEEE — for long the gateways to India’s top engineering colleges including the IITs — will be called ISEET, the Indian Science Engineering Eligibility Test.the new, SAT-style exam comes into force in 2013.

The government will scrap all engineering entrance exams, including the IIT-JEE and the AIEEE, from 2013-14 and reduce the stress levels of students.

ISEET will have two parts, Main and Advance, each of three hours duration. Both tests will be given on the same day, between 10 am and 5 pm. ISEET 2013 will be held in either March or April.

ISEET Main will be an objective type exam, and will test comprehension, critical thinking and logical reasoning. ISEET Advance will test problem-solving ability in basic science subjects. The two tests together will indicate a candidate’s scholastic level and aptitude for science and engineering.

Hope this information helped you immensely..

All the very Best & Good Luck to you ..

Regards,

AskIITians Expert,

Godfrey Classic Prince

IIT-M

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below..!!Smile

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hello.. this is manish kumar of class 11 .. .. and i am preparing for JEE of 2016. which books are good and preferable for mains and advance... please kindly answer it...

Dear student, aspiring for JEE 2016 well in advance seems a good way to go. As you have ample time on your hand, you should be steady in your approach for the exam preparation. As far as the...
  img
Ravi 4 months ago

You should read NCERT and revise it many times....Then for JEE preparation you can select H C Verma for physics O.P. tondon for Chemistry and any good book for Maths......Read these...
  img
Naveen Kumar 4 months ago

http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….&...
  img
Harishwar 4 months ago
is there intermediate first year weightage for jee mains?

The combined marks of first and second year Intermediate examinations will be valid for calculating the rank using the 40 per cent weightage given for Intermediate marks in the Joint...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 2 months ago
What is the importance of category rank? Are the admissions of csab made on category rank or all india rank..??

The seats in goverment colleges to category students are alloted on the basis of their category that whay category ranks are important. the admissions are made upon the category rank for...
  img
Sher Mohammad 7 months ago

CSAB carries out admissions on the basis of AIR overall.They have separate quotas(Open,SC,ST) but the seat are allocated through AIR overall . Thanks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee...
  img
Aziz Alam 7 months ago
zxx

Hi, My son has recently completed B-Tech (Electrical) and now got MTech admission in DTU(DCE) for Power system engineering and in IIT Delhi for Energy Studies. Which one he should join and...

Sir, the choice is obvious you must send your ward to IIT Delhi. There in no replacement of IIT”s till now. Don’t worry about the placements and carrer options. Your child will...
  img
Sourabh Singh 7 months ago
What is the closing rank of DA-IICT all india quota this year?

Closing Ranks (Please note that all the figures have been sourced from official annual reports and pertain to the general category.) 2008 Lowest admitted AIEEE Rank [All India Quota]: 13,477...
  img
Amit Shekhar 5 months ago
Sir I am a Student Of Class 11 Preparing for AIPMT and AIIMS.Sir I m ToTALLY CONFUSED about my Preparation.i am Good at Physics as well as Chemistry.i Want to get Rank Under TOP 50 I can...

Hi student Yes it is absolutely necessary to study in detail because you are preparing for medical exams. You need not to study extra, you only need to focus on those topics which carry more...
  img
Raheema Javed 3 months ago

See you know that in biology most of the questions are based on basic NCERT only.. So those questions you must hit and hit them hard if you see during exam. for rest yes you should have the...
  img
Suraj Prasad 4 months ago
View all Questions »