ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Is the pattern for IIT JEE 2013 is chnaged then what will the new pattern if not then when will final decision will come

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Hi Anubhav,

Till now the news is not confirmed about the IIT JEE new pattern and its not confirmed till now

So you should prepare according to current pattern as per now

Best of luck

Regards

3 years ago

Dear Anubhav Sharma,

The successor to the JEE and AIEEE — for long the gateways to India’s top engineering colleges including the IITs — will be called ISEET, the Indian Science Engineering Eligibility Test.the new, SAT-style exam comes into force in 2013.

The government will scrap all engineering entrance exams, including the IIT-JEE and the AIEEE, from 2013-14 and reduce the stress levels of students.

ISEET will have two parts, Main and Advance, each of three hours duration. Both tests will be given on the same day, between 10 am and 5 pm. ISEET 2013 will be held in either March or April.

ISEET Main will be an objective type exam, and will test comprehension, critical thinking and logical reasoning. ISEET Advance will test problem-solving ability in basic science subjects. The two tests together will indicate a candidate’s scholastic level and aptitude for science and engineering.

Hope this information helped you immensely..

All the very Best & Good Luck to you ..

Regards,

AskIITians Expert,

Godfrey Classic Prince

IIT-M

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below..!!Smile

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Im now studying 10 th I have my ftre exam two days ahead . please anyone say me how to prepare for ftre to get in 500 ramks and suggest me wht materials to study . I have fiitjee material...

The main concepts in FTRE are Magnetism and Optics. Try to get your comprehension Q.s correct as they are easy. If you are looking for a waiver, try to get 20+ marks in each subject in both...

Siddharth Ratnam 24 days ago

The main concepts in FTRE are Magnetism and Optics. Try to get your comprehension Q.s correct as they are easy. If you are looking for a waiver, try to get 20+ marks in each subject in both...

Siddharth Ratnam 24 days ago
Does someone has uptu 2014 paper ?

I had suggest u a book by arihant which has all the papers . It is available on amazon by the name upsee-gee Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake 5 days ago

Sorry I searched a lot but didnt find 2014 paper .

Drake 5 days ago

Your welcome

Drake 5 days ago
Why is no one answering my questions ? Should I look to quit the site and fine new one

Sir i have posted a lot of questions in about a month’s time , but there have been no replies . You can check them at unanswered questions by my name and if possible please reply soon.

muktesh singh 7 months ago

The problem i face on this site is that people din’t approve your answers. They just ignore them

Siddharth Ratnam one month ago

The problem i face on this site is that people din’t approve your answers. They just ignore them

Siddharth Ratnam one month ago
please tell me the books for mathematics

Reference Books for Engineering Entrance Exam Chemistry NCERT Chemistry text books of class XI and class XII (usually sufficient) Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd (only for...
  img
Yash Baheti 6 months ago

for co-ordinate geometeryand trigo you can buy kc sinha and sl loney, for algebra you can buy hall and knight and kp basu

jatinjha 6 months ago
top engineering college in india

Hi buddy, Apart from the above suggested college I think you should check University of Petroeum and Energy Studies, Dehradon too. I’ve heard a lot about this university and am constantly...

Ratan Khanna 11 days ago

There are numerous engineering colleges like IIT, NIT, DTU, BITS, SKIET and many others which are well established and recognized for their best academic facilities and highly qualified...

Leepika Roy 13 days ago

The Best Colleges are IITs, NIITs, IIITs, BIT, VIT and some deemed universities. After all it depends upon the goal one is pursuing as every college doesn’t provide the best in every aspect

E. Prathish 11 days ago
hello!! please tell me where can i find the solutions of RD Sharma text book. I need them urgently. Please HELP!!!

solutions of RD Sharma class 12 are not there!!!

Utkarsh 4 months ago

meritnation

rahul 5 months ago
View all Questions »