Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: EXAM25

Is the pattern for IIT JEE 2013 is chnaged then what will the new pattern if not then when will final decision will come

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Hi Anubhav,

Till now the news is not confirmed about the IIT JEE new pattern and its not confirmed till now

So you should prepare according to current pattern as per now

Best of luck

Regards

3 years ago

Dear Anubhav Sharma,

The successor to the JEE and AIEEE — for long the gateways to India’s top engineering colleges including the IITs — will be called ISEET, the Indian Science Engineering Eligibility Test.the new, SAT-style exam comes into force in 2013.

The government will scrap all engineering entrance exams, including the IIT-JEE and the AIEEE, from 2013-14 and reduce the stress levels of students.

ISEET will have two parts, Main and Advance, each of three hours duration. Both tests will be given on the same day, between 10 am and 5 pm. ISEET 2013 will be held in either March or April.

ISEET Main will be an objective type exam, and will test comprehension, critical thinking and logical reasoning. ISEET Advance will test problem-solving ability in basic science subjects. The two tests together will indicate a candidate’s scholastic level and aptitude for science and engineering.

Hope this information helped you immensely..

All the very Best & Good Luck to you ..

Regards,

AskIITians Expert,

Godfrey Classic Prince

IIT-M

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below..!!Smile

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

WHAR ARE THE best college for nuclear engineering in india

IT IS A GOOD SCIENTIFIC BRANCH BUT NOT A GOOD SCOPE IN INDIA SUM OF GOOD NUCLER COLLEGES ARE IN INDIA ARE Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University- School of Technology, Gandhinagar (Gujarat)...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 6 months ago

the below listed are the top rated inst asked for by you:-Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University- School of Technology, Gandhinagar (Gujarat) Raisan Village , Gandhinagar (Gandhinagar Dist.) ...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago
what is the furture scope in biotechonology

The applications of this branch of science are vast and simply mind-boggling. On one hand, it caters to the industrial sector such as food and beverages industry, textiles industry,...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 6 months ago

There is a wide range of future scope of Biotech in the upcoming years, may it be you join teaching, or Industry or fly abroad, you will definitely succeed and you may choose any of these...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago
can i get nit with 94 mark in jee main and 73 percent under homestate quota in sc category

Dear student, Please use our rank predictor. here is the link http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 6 months ago

You need to isit the official weblinks of Jeemains and Josaa to check the current status of rankings and allocation of seats as per the counselling rounds, if you made it there this year,...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago
I am in the 10th standard now. I want to crack iit from best institute. In my city @5 nos. of iit coaching classes are there. Viz. 1) Yukti Learning center, 2) Mind tree iit coaching, 3)...

I passed 10th standard this year from Gujarat Board. I have joined Parth Ashram (Its not IIT Ashram) and it is very good coaching institutes. Infact, last to last year, only five passed in...

Vishrant Vasavada 6 years ago

If u compare KOTA with Mumbai institutes, then everyone knows KOTA is mecca for IIT-JEE...But with these 5 institutes, other institutes from different part of India also have selections in...

AskIITians Expert Sunil,DCE 6 years ago
how to become a topper

If you study anything by concentrating actively it will last forever.! Give your best.
  img
Komal 8 months ago

Doing hard work is the key to success.

Adarsh 8 months ago
Can we select our IITcollege after clearing th entrance exam?

after clearing the iit exam u will get ur rank and on the basis of ur rank u will get admission to iit theere will be a counselling for candidates who had cleared the exam and u will have...

ng29 9 months ago

Yes if u have the desired rank . Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off