Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off
USE CODE: OFFER5

Is the pattern for IIT JEE 2013 is chnaged then what will the new pattern if not then when will final decision will come

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Hi Anubhav,

Till now the news is not confirmed about the IIT JEE new pattern and its not confirmed till now

So you should prepare according to current pattern as per now

Best of luck

Regards

4 years ago

Dear Anubhav Sharma,

The successor to the JEE and AIEEE — for long the gateways to India’s top engineering colleges including the IITs — will be called ISEET, the Indian Science Engineering Eligibility Test.the new, SAT-style exam comes into force in 2013.

The government will scrap all engineering entrance exams, including the IIT-JEE and the AIEEE, from 2013-14 and reduce the stress levels of students.

ISEET will have two parts, Main and Advance, each of three hours duration. Both tests will be given on the same day, between 10 am and 5 pm. ISEET 2013 will be held in either March or April.

ISEET Main will be an objective type exam, and will test comprehension, critical thinking and logical reasoning. ISEET Advance will test problem-solving ability in basic science subjects. The two tests together will indicate a candidate’s scholastic level and aptitude for science and engineering.

Hope this information helped you immensely..

All the very Best & Good Luck to you ..

Regards,

AskIITians Expert,

Godfrey Classic Prince

IIT-M

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below..!!Smile

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

What sholud be my preference order for the following:- 1)DTU PSCT 2)DTU ENE 3)DTU EP 4)Thapar CS+MBA 5)Thapar Electrical 6)Thapar Civil 7)Manipal CS 8)Manipal ECE

Prefer Manipal EC or CS
  img
Avinash 11 months ago

OF course u must prefer dtu and whatever stream u want as it is better college than any of above mentioned and stream does not matters as it can be upgraded later on APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 11 months ago
i scored 164 marks in jee main 2016 . can i get BSD branch in iiit hydrabad in 4 th round . last year 4 th round cutt off was 150 marks

yes then there are good chances of getting this branch this year also
  img
Nishant Vora 18 days ago

you must go for roorkee college of engineering roorkee. This college providing you 3 years Bsc courses in Agriculture and forestery. b.tech in different fields like petroleum engineering,...

Amit Kumar Singh 16 days ago
sir, i wanted some advise over selecting between engineering physics at dtu and ece at nit kurukshetra , and future options in both these areas ,and iam more inclined towards physics and...

Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or...

Aneesh Sehgal yesterday
sir i am getting ymca and uiet kurukshetra bot computer science which college should i prefer

After analyzing faculty infrastructure and placement according to me YMCA is abetter option PLS APPROVE IF HELPFUL

mohit vashishtha one year ago

after a

mohit vashishtha one year ago
best books or all in book needed please help

In maths buy the arihant series book for physics use DC pandey (all editions ) + HC Verma + NCERT Exempler for Chemistry – NCERT (for inorganic), P.bhadur or balaji publication or RC...

Ayush Mishra one year ago

Ayesha mishra ??? I may buy second hand books please check the link or website …...

Riddhi Gupta 10 months ago

Hi Ayush Mishra can I get the books ….. If u agree pls leave ur phone no. Also tell that where do u live ...if u live nearby then I may buy the books...😊☺️😄😋

Riddhi Gupta 10 months ago
From your predictor I got 51,280 rank but from other predictor I got 220000 to 250000 rank which one is correct and will I get NIT RAIPUR MY JEE MARKS IS 80 AND BOARDS 70%

In GEN and OBC, you cant get any NITs, although the chances are very very less in SC cat also...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Dear Student, It is always advisable that one should not be dependent on a single rank predictor alone, rather double check and cross check it at another place too, and as far as your...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 7,500 off