ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Is the pattern for IIT JEE 2013 is chnaged then what will the new pattern if not then when will final decision will come

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Hi Anubhav,

Till now the news is not confirmed about the IIT JEE new pattern and its not confirmed till now

So you should prepare according to current pattern as per now

Best of luck

Regards

3 years ago

Dear Anubhav Sharma,

The successor to the JEE and AIEEE — for long the gateways to India’s top engineering colleges including the IITs — will be called ISEET, the Indian Science Engineering Eligibility Test.the new, SAT-style exam comes into force in 2013.

The government will scrap all engineering entrance exams, including the IIT-JEE and the AIEEE, from 2013-14 and reduce the stress levels of students.

ISEET will have two parts, Main and Advance, each of three hours duration. Both tests will be given on the same day, between 10 am and 5 pm. ISEET 2013 will be held in either March or April.

ISEET Main will be an objective type exam, and will test comprehension, critical thinking and logical reasoning. ISEET Advance will test problem-solving ability in basic science subjects. The two tests together will indicate a candidate’s scholastic level and aptitude for science and engineering.

Hope this information helped you immensely..

All the very Best & Good Luck to you ..

Regards,

AskIITians Expert,

Godfrey Classic Prince

IIT-M

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below..!!Smile

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Please tell me the steps, from the beginning how to access the current classroom. I was told to go to the classroom resources, but i couldnt find so. Please help. Urgent

Please find your answer below. Is the IIT JEE/AIMPT prepration booster dilogue box disturbing you??? so to go to the current class room, just click the white space down to school exams+...

Yugabrat Gogoi 9 months ago

thank u yar

Swagat Bordoloi 9 months ago

no probs

Yugabrat Gogoi 9 months ago
which are the best engineering colleges for ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING in terms of best placements and future salary prospects????

Apart from IISC, IITs and top NITs (which are no doubt best), you can also try for IIITs and some other good reputed private universities/colleges like VIT (vellore), BITS pilani, BIT Meshra...
  img
Vijay Mukti 26 days ago

BITS PILANI , THAPPAR UNIVERSITY , JAYPEE NOIDA , UPES DEHRADUN these are some of good colleges , which u can opt apart from nits/iits APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 25 days ago
i got 100 marks in jee main and 94 percent in intermediate board in ANDHRA PRADESH will i get NIT my caste is SC which are suitable for ECE GROUP WHICH NIT will get

dont worry with that marks in sc category u can expect ECE at NIT warangal if u r home state in AP but only in round 4 or spot round(if any).youll get it just have hope

Prajwal Kavad 2 days ago

it is ur home state even though its in Telangana 370 seats reserved for AP students

Prajwal Kavad 2 days ago

just wait for tommorrow and due to SC+ homestate quota you can get ECE at Nit

Prajwal Kavad yesterday
if i crack bitsat 2015 with more marks than thier cutoff...but didnt got 75% in boards....but then i take boards improvement exam...so does i have to regive bitsat or i will get direct...

u have to regive bitsat plz approve if useful

ng29 2 months ago

regive the bitsat exam next year

Delwin Saldanha one month ago

ull ned to regive the exam

Hemanth Sai 2 months ago
I got 63% in class 12 th medical .I am feeling very repentant, no good gov. or pvt takes admission. Is there any path so that i can persue any medical course which is affordable. OR any...

If you want you can go for further prep to go For MBBS Course. Ok, you tell me your career choice, then i would be able to tell you...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
most important topic to revise the subjects to get 160 -170 marks?

Dear student, Pls refer to this link below http://www.askiitians.com/forums/IIT-JEE-Entrance-Exam/which-are-scoring-chapters-in-jee-mains_116472.htm
  img
Nishant Vora 3 months ago

MATHS:CALUCLUS,PARABOLA AND ELLIPSE(CONICS),VECTOR AND 3D,COMPLEX NUMBERS PHYSICS:OPTICS,ELECTRICITY AND MAGNETISM CHEMISTRY:CO ORDINATION CHEMISTRY,ELECTROCHEMISTRY,QUALITATIVE ANALYSIS

VAISHNAVI BATHINA one month ago
View all Questions »