DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

Is the pattern for IIT JEE 2013 is chnaged then what will the new pattern if not then when will final decision will come

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Hi Anubhav,

Till now the news is not confirmed about the IIT JEE new pattern and its not confirmed till now

So you should prepare according to current pattern as per now

Best of luck

Regards

3 years ago

Dear Anubhav Sharma,

The successor to the JEE and AIEEE — for long the gateways to India’s top engineering colleges including the IITs — will be called ISEET, the Indian Science Engineering Eligibility Test.the new, SAT-style exam comes into force in 2013.

The government will scrap all engineering entrance exams, including the IIT-JEE and the AIEEE, from 2013-14 and reduce the stress levels of students.

ISEET will have two parts, Main and Advance, each of three hours duration. Both tests will be given on the same day, between 10 am and 5 pm. ISEET 2013 will be held in either March or April.

ISEET Main will be an objective type exam, and will test comprehension, critical thinking and logical reasoning. ISEET Advance will test problem-solving ability in basic science subjects. The two tests together will indicate a candidate’s scholastic level and aptitude for science and engineering.

Hope this information helped you immensely..

All the very Best & Good Luck to you ..

Regards,

AskIITians Expert,

Godfrey Classic Prince

IIT-M

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below..!!Smile

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
what course should i prefer to become a hacker

you just visit to this given link u will get answer of all ur quaries

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 6 days ago

There is a very wide scope in the field of Hacking, but it has to be an ethical one, one must work for intelligence, telecom companies, Police deptt, Defence forces etc and you may be an...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 5 days ago
when i see a rank under obc category for NIT, what is it category rank or AIR??

Dear student, If you are seeing under OBC category than it will be your OBC category rank. AIR – All india rank Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 22 days ago
sir i am studying in nsit delhi (mpae) and gave a jee mains reattempt and acc to rank i am gettinb dtu mech . so should i change my college but i want to pursue upsc after btech . so please ...

I will advice u to take admission into dtu mech as it is liitle bit superior college than nsit in all aspects and also in nsit ur stream is also not good and not have much scope its ur wish ...

ng29 21 days ago
please tell me, i have 97% in cbse, and 107 in mains withourt studying for it. now i am getting cse in nsit and dtu. but some are also advising me to drop a year and take a chance of iit ....

you must give another chance , according to your board marks can easily score a 250+ in main . and have 100% chance in getting into an IIT. I HAVE SEEN PEOPLE LIKE YOU OF FIRST TIME GETTING ...

AYUSH VARSHNEY 24 days ago
Sir, i have got CRL 9LAKHS and SC rank 79502 . i wanted to know is crl considered or sc rank considered for seat allotment into nits?

Hi, Your category rank will be considered for filling up the reserved seats. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukti 20 days ago

At the time of allocatio of seats a candidate’s CRL is considered and Category rank is meant for relaxation,...........you need to visit the official website of Jeemain to check out the...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 19 days ago
Sir, I have scored 88 in JEE main and 93.8 in CBSE 12 th Boards .What is my expected AIR in 2015 ???......plzz reply soon

Hi Please go to following link :...
  img
Sunil Kumar one month ago

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html
  img
rake one month ago

You can try seeking admission at- Deenbandhu Chhoturam Uni of Sci and Tech, Murthal Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara Singhad College of Engg, Pune Kamla Nehru Inst of Tech, Sultanpur

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
View all Questions »