Is the pattern for IIT JEE 2013 is chnaged then what will the new pattern if not then when will final decision will come

2 years ago

Answers : (2)

Hi Anubhav,

Till now the news is not confirmed about the IIT JEE new pattern and its not confirmed till now

So you should prepare according to current pattern as per now

Best of luck

Regards

2 years ago

Dear Anubhav Sharma,

The successor to the JEE and AIEEE — for long the gateways to India’s top engineering colleges including the IITs — will be called ISEET, the Indian Science Engineering Eligibility Test.the new, SAT-style exam comes into force in 2013.

The government will scrap all engineering entrance exams, including the IIT-JEE and the AIEEE, from 2013-14 and reduce the stress levels of students.

ISEET will have two parts, Main and Advance, each of three hours duration. Both tests will be given on the same day, between 10 am and 5 pm. ISEET 2013 will be held in either March or April.

ISEET Main will be an objective type exam, and will test comprehension, critical thinking and logical reasoning. ISEET Advance will test problem-solving ability in basic science subjects. The two tests together will indicate a candidate’s scholastic level and aptitude for science and engineering.

Hope this information helped you immensely..

All the very Best & Good Luck to you ..

Regards,

AskIITians Expert,

Godfrey Classic Prince

IIT-M

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below..!!Smile

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Dear Sir I got Jee Advance rank 6193 will i get petrolium in RGIPT

Last year(2013), the closing rank of Petroleum Engineering was 7670(GEN) and the year before that it was 7429(GEN). So the chances are pretty high or you are almost sure of getting a seat in...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
Which private college is best for civil engineering among DIT(dehradun),Amity(Noida),LPU,Graphic Era,Galgotias(noida)? Give priority order on the basis of placements and packages.thank you

1.Amity Noida 2.LPU 3.DIT(Dehradun) 4.Galgotias(Noida) 5.Graphic Era This list is as per the quality of education and placement scenario in that college in context to civil engineering....
  img
Aziz Alam 27 days ago
sir can i upgrade my branch from B.pharma to any other branch at iit bhu ?

IF there is an opportunity for slide up in the later stages of counselling then you may get a different branch. The other way is that you can work in the first year , get a good pointer and...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
sir i will join in a btech this year. can i possibly give kvpy 2014

Hi, Yes, you can give KVPY this year as well. You eligible under SB Stream. For detailed information on KVPY, refer this link : kvpy.org.in/main/eligibility.htm
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago
what a 11 th std boy to do to achieve jipmer. now i am finished 10 th . and got 9.6cgpa. next i want to take science stream. i think so.. give me a correct schedule for studying in home

You have got good scores and have a bright future.The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) is a medical school in India, and the oldest to teach...
  img
Dinesh 2 months ago
My aieee AIR is 12736,category is OBC, home state is Andhra Pradesh. I applied for Nagpur CSE and Rurkela CSE as per the previous year cutoff. I did not select in first round. Do I get in...

These are cutoffs for previous year in Nagpur CSE and Rurkela CSE in Round 2: Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur- Computer Science & Engineering-Round 2- 14348...
  img
Ramreddy 22 days ago
View all Questions »