Is the pattern for IIT JEE 2013 is chnaged then what will the new pattern if not then when will final decision will come

2 years ago

Answers : (2)

Hi Anubhav,

Till now the news is not confirmed about the IIT JEE new pattern and its not confirmed till now

So you should prepare according to current pattern as per now

Best of luck

Regards

2 years ago

Dear Anubhav Sharma,

The successor to the JEE and AIEEE — for long the gateways to India’s top engineering colleges including the IITs — will be called ISEET, the Indian Science Engineering Eligibility Test.the new, SAT-style exam comes into force in 2013.

The government will scrap all engineering entrance exams, including the IIT-JEE and the AIEEE, from 2013-14 and reduce the stress levels of students.

ISEET will have two parts, Main and Advance, each of three hours duration. Both tests will be given on the same day, between 10 am and 5 pm. ISEET 2013 will be held in either March or April.

ISEET Main will be an objective type exam, and will test comprehension, critical thinking and logical reasoning. ISEET Advance will test problem-solving ability in basic science subjects. The two tests together will indicate a candidate’s scholastic level and aptitude for science and engineering.

Hope this information helped you immensely..

All the very Best & Good Luck to you ..

Regards,

AskIITians Expert,

Godfrey Classic Prince

IIT-M

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below..!!Smile

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir i want to score good rank in jee main? there is only 5 month left what will i do? can you give a suggestion for it?

You can get a good rank in JEE main , if you put your best out in these months. Start preparing the topics which have good weightage rather than going after all the topics.JEE is always...
  img
Aziz Alam 24 days ago

I am a 12 cbse student, how will i prepare for good rank in these days, i am a above average level student?

BHAVANA RM 24 days ago
I am getting eee in bits goa after 1st and second iterations.Is there any chance for me to get upgraded to cs in the 3rd iteration or spot round?

This data varies every year, you can try although chances are less....
  img
Amit Shekhar 2 months ago
Physics honors from stephens delhi vs engieering physics from dtu

It depends upon what do you want to do after getting the degree. If you want to pursue Physics further after completion of degree i.e. PhD etc then you should go for Physics Honours at...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
the structure of bakelite is-

Hey Student Bakelite also called polyoxybenzylmethylenglycolanhydride is the first synthetic plastic.It is a cross linked polymer formed from Phenol and formaldehyd e as shown in figure:
  img
Anjali Ahuja 11 days ago
Which are the mos important and scoring topics in PCM to clear iit jee mains and advance?

Every topic is important. Please do not leave any topic. Maths - Conic sections vectors 3D Physics - Electrostatics magnetostatics mpdern physics Chemistry - organic chemistry Thank BHARAT...
  img
bharat bajaj 5 months ago
What is the date for JEE Main 2015?

Dates of JEE Main-Pen And Paper Based ExamApril 4, 2015 Date of JEE Main-Computer Based ExaminationApril 10 & April 11, 2015 Online Submission Of Application On WebsiteNovember 7 to...
  img
Ravi 8 days ago
View all Questions »