Sir, I am currently reading in class XI. I am following basic books such as NCERT for clearing my basic concepts. For the advanced problems I am following Arihant publications for maths, O.P Aggarwal and R.C mukherjee for Chemistry and H.C verma and Arihant publications for Physics. I want to know if these are enough, and if not then what else books should I follow.

Sir, I am currently reading in class XI. I am following basic books such as NCERT for clearing my basic concepts. For the advanced problems I am following Arihant publications for maths, O.P Aggarwal and R.C mukherjee for Chemistry and H.C verma and Arihant publications for Physics. I want to know if these are enough, and if not then what else books should I follow.

Grade:11

1 Answers

Amit Askiitiansexpert
112 Points
14 years ago

Dear Ankur,

First you go through these books and after finishing or solving through then also check out other books ....Check out the magazines to solve problem ....The important thing is make your concepts clear from any which u find good to understand and all above mentioned books are good.. And then start solving problems from different books ...

Please click here for the books for preparation of IIT  !!!

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation. All the best .

Regards,
Askiitians Expert

Amit - IT BHU

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free