I'm in 11th standard and I'm going to give my final exams in a week. I've been taking IIT coaching in a non-reputed institution and my concepts are poor especially in Physics. And I'm aspiring for top 100 ranks in the examination. My question is, do you think 1 year of preparation will be enough for IIT-JEE? Or should I repeat 11th again and join another institute newly... like Narayana, Hyderabad or Bansal Classes, Kota or Resonance, Kota. That's what my parents are suggesting but they're also thinking about it again. Do you think reapeating one more year would be worth it or just a time waste? Please Help!

I'm in 11th standard and I'm going to give my final exams in a week. I've been taking IIT coaching in a non-reputed institution and my concepts are poor especially in Physics. And I'm aspiring for top 100 ranks in the examination. My question is, do you think 1 year of preparation will be enough for IIT-JEE? Or should I repeat 11th again and join another institute newly... like Narayana, Hyderabad or Bansal Classes, Kota or Resonance, Kota. That's what my parents are suggesting but they're also thinking about it again. Do you think reapeating one more year would be worth it or just a time waste?
Please Help!

Grade:11

1 Answers

muhammed . nabeel
43 Points
12 years ago

in your case it is not neccery to join in other institution like

newly... like Narayana, Hyderabad or Bansal Classes, Kota or Resonance, Kota

jest study you will you can and please pray for me

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free