sir, i m nw studing in class 11th i m quite good at chem and maths but i dont like physics means im very weak at it what should i do to improve my interest in physics

sir,

i m nw studing in class 11th i m quite good at chem and maths but i dont like physics means im very weak at it what should i do to improve my interest in physics

Grade:11

1 Answers

Amit Askiitiansexpert
112 Points
14 years ago

Dear Amit,

Physics is not at all difficult infact it quite interesting as we can relate it our day to day examples .. First of all remove that negative thought from ur mind that u r weak in physics...nobody is weak or strong in anything, start reading physics with interest ...and interest can be generate by relating the study material with the real life ... Read with concentration and try to solve problems side by side ...Concentrate on making your concepts strong, coz if your are concepts will be clear then you can solve any problem .. First read the topics and then practise them by writing down in notebook.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation. All the best .

Regards,
Askiitians Expert
Amit - IT BHU

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free